PDA

View Full Version : No Limit Sports

Steel - X
05-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Have you check out nolimitsports.net yet? I am really curious if anyone from here has. The whole site is in the works for the upcoming football season and I would like to get feedback on it to make ti better. Could you please go check it out and see what you think? The home page is very bare and I know that I am updating that right now its mainly the forum I want to get straight so I dont have to update that in the futue so I can worry about the main page. Thanks in advance to all those who have already left feedback and to all of you that are going to appreciate it.

BB2W
05-10-2006, 04:26 PM
I will try to make you a new banner sometime soon. :cool:

Steel - X
05-11-2006, 07:40 AM
I have actually made my own, the new site will be up by sunday the home page will look a lot better. I am looking for people to help me also. So if any of you want to contribute or know anyone that would like this opp. let me know or have them sign up. Thanks again

clevestinks
05-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Pat I have a site also , i`m always looking to exchange links if interested PM me

Steel - X
05-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Pat I have a site also , i`m always looking to exchange links if interested PM me
I got confused when you said Pat lol, That is Pat Tillman. Check out my scrolling banner in my forum if you would like to be a part let me know. nolimitsports.net

Steel - X
05-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks for all the comments. lol

Steel - X
05-15-2006, 08:30 AM
Phew good thing I had a lot of time this morning to read through all of this