PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan Club of Germany

dljheidelberg
02-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Greetings fellow Steelers fans,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the following new site in Germany that was recently launched to bring together fans of our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers abroad.

This site was created due to an existing and growing fan base both among Germans and U. S. active duty service members stationed throughout Europe, in particular Germany.

Furthermore there is a Steelers bar in Heidelberg, Germany that has been showing the Steelers live for some years now . With this in mind, a site was created to bring together "like-minded" folks as a venue to organize get togethers both during the regular season as well as in the off-season.

I wanted to post this in the event you folks have family living in Germany, whether they are students aboard, military service members or simply American family members living and working overseas, there's no doubt they would be delighted to find out about a place where they could enjoy the company of fellow Black N Gold.

On that note, here is the link and I thank you for your time regarding this matter.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Heidelberg-Germany-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Meetup-Group/

God Bless the Pittsburgh Steelers and to promoting them globally!

Kindest regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany:tt03:

SoCalFan
02-25-2011, 12:29 AM
Thanks for sharing,Too cool!!!Gotta love satellite TV and the WWWeb.Allows people everywhere to come together as one giant globally ruled fan base that is us,proud fans of the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!:drink:

dljheidelberg
03-14-2011, 09:42 PM
SoCalFan,
Thanks for taking the time to post a reply.
If you ever get to Germany, look us up.
Heidelberg is a great city and Germany is a great culture.
The Dubliner is a terrific watering hole, one of many thousands.
What makes this one special is the fact that it's a Steelers bar!
Keep in touch and best regards.

Steelers Fan Club of Germany.

Wallace108
03-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Great stuff. I particularly like this line from the site:

We are the very first and currently the only Steelers Meetup Group in Europe!

We are proud. We are the Steelers Nation. Let the Black and Gold Revolution begin!

Keep spreading the Black and Gold love and welcome to Steelers Fever. :drink:

:tt03:

SacknificentStew56
03-18-2011, 02:16 PM
I have to definitely make a trip to Heidelberg from Belgium. I'm active duty AF and a Steeler fanatic!! God bless you for starting your site and creating a home away from home for fellow Steeler fanatics!!

dljheidelberg
03-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Great stuff. I particularly like this line from the site:

Keep spreading the Black and Gold love and welcome to Steelers Fever. :drink:

:tt03:

Wallace108,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Greatly appreciated.

If you ever get to Germany, you know where to go for your first beer and great company. Be sure to check out the "Dubliner Pub" site.

Best regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany.:drink:

dljheidelberg
03-21-2011, 08:13 PM
I have to definitely make a trip to Heidelberg from Belgium. I'm active duty AF and a Steeler fanatic!! God bless you for starting your site and creating a home away from home for fellow Steeler fanatics!!

Stewart,

Thanks for the kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

Sounds like we will be seeing you sometime this year. Plan on a fun road trip from SHAPE to Heidelberg. You'll enjoy it so much, you'll be making it every weekend.

Be sure to keep in touch on our Germany site for the big announcement in June!

And don't forget to spread the word amongst Steelers fans in Belgium.

Kindest regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany. :tt02:

SteelerRob
03-23-2011, 07:43 AM
I think I may have to plan a trip from Pfaffenhofen to Heidelberg once the new season (hopefully) starts...shouldn't be too much of a problem to convince the wife either, as she is originally from Pforzheim and enjoys an opportunity to visit old friends...ideal!!!

dljheidelberg
03-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi SteelerRob,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I look forward to keeping in close range w/ you and to seeing you @ The German Steelers HQ's in Heidelberg this upcoming season.

Be sure to keep in touch thru our German site and look for our big annoucement in June.

Take care and we hope to see you on our boards soon.

Kindest regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany.:drink:

mesaSteeler
04-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever. I'll send your URL to a German colleague of mine.

dljheidelberg
04-02-2011, 01:15 AM
mesaSteeler,

Please do and thanks!

Be sure to have your German colleague join us as a new member.

Best regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany

dljheidelberg
05-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi mesaSteeler,

Just a quick check in your way.

Be sure to remind your German friend to join our German site.

That's assuming he's a Steelers fan.

We're trying to get as many on board in the off-season as possible.

Having said that, we still have quite a few over in Germany that have yet to check in with us and join as well. Things seem to move at a slower pace during the off-season. Go figure.

Hope all is well on your end.

Best regards,

stb_steeler
05-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Steeler Pride is really world wide......No doubt about it! :hatsoff:

dljheidelberg
05-19-2011, 08:17 PM
stb_steeler,

Good to hear from you.

Steelers pride is indeed global and particularly wide spread in Mexico.

Hopefully I can get as many joined in the off season as possible before the regular season gets underway. There are easily a good few hundred that we need to work on getting them to join our German site. Hopefully we reach our goal in the months ahead.

Thanks and keep in touch.