PDA

View Full Version : Harris: Taylor loss could cripple Steelers

mesaSteeler
02-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Harris: Taylor loss could cripple Steelers
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/print_724754.html
By John Harris
PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get to know Keenan Lewis. He has 12 career tackles and no interceptions in his two NFL seasons. He's a candidate to start at right cornerback if the Steelers don't re-sign unrestricted free agent Ike Taylor.

So are nickel back William Gay and Crezdon Butler, who has one tackle in four games.

That's the risk the Steelers are taking in their game of chicken with Taylor. In declining to make Taylor a transition player by Thursday's deadline, the Steelers will allow him to enter the free agent market if they are unable to sign him by Thursday.

The Steelers no longer have exclusive rights to Taylor, who has never missed a game because of injury. As a result, the Steelers will be forced to negotiate against other teams.

The AFC champs traditionally offer contracts to key players before they enter the final year of their existing deal. It's a strategy that allows them to set the pay scale for their free agents.

Deviating from that strategy might cost them one of their best players.

The Steelers rarely lose control during contract negotiations. This appears to be one of those occasions. Taylor is represented by Joel Segal, whose client list includes Michael Vick, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Santonio Holmes, LaRon Landry, Percy Harvin and Steelers Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey.

In 2010, Business Insider Law Review recognized Segal as the ninth-most powerful sports agent in America. Segal was one of only two agents to represent multiple first-round draft picks each year from 2006-10. Segal is so good that he got a six-year, $54 million contract for cornerback DeAngelo Hall with the Washington Redskins after the Oakland Raiders released Hall less than a year into a seven-year, $70 million deal.

"This is a good time for me to be a free agent," Taylor said. "Teams (have seen) my tape. They know my consistency. What I'm doing now, I've been doing for a long time. People are finally paying attention."

The price tag for Taylor increased this week when Oakland re-signed little-known cornerback Stanford Routt for $31.5 million over three years. The deal includes $20 million guaranteed in the first two years.

"I think the front office has taken him for granted and thinks it can get a hometown discount," said Dave-Te' Thomas, the director of operations for Scouting Services Inc., a company used by 27 of the NFL's 32 teams. "Let Taylor walk, and watch the (New York) Giants, (Houston) Texans, Carolina (Panthers) and New Orleans (Saints) get in a bidding war for him."

Thomas, who also is the league's official biographer and authors the NFL Draft Report, introduced Taylor to scouts coming out of Louisiana-Lafayette. Thomas' studies of every team and his assessment of Taylor's game and its relation to the Steelers tells him the franchise made a mistake when it permitted Taylor to become a free agent.

"Who outside of Darrelle Revis, Charles Woodson and a handful of others can say they have the physical presence in the secondary that Pittsburgh had with Taylor?'' said Thomas, who also mentioned the Arizona Cardinals and New England Patriots as possible suitors. "The success of the linebackers is evident, but having Taylor to cover the underneath areas and play within the box as those linebackers penetrated the line of scrimmage actually gave Pittsburgh a fifth linebacker on the field.

"Without Taylor, looking at their present roster, you have a big guy in Lewis, but honestly he's better suited in the zone as a nickel or safety than (outside). Gay and (Bryant) McFadden? Both proved how lacking they are in the bump-and-run against Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

"With the size of the receivers in this league, you need an intimidator in the secondary. Yes, the media loves interceptions, and Taylor has hands like he hits like a rock but his ability to punish the opponent's top receiver is what he brings to the table. If you look at the cornerbacks in this year's draft, I dare anyone to find me someone that can step in and replace Taylor, especially right away, considering where the Steelers will pick in the first round (No. 31 overall)."

Taylor defended Green Bay's Greg Jennings so well early in Super Bowl XLV that the Packers were forced to move Jennings inside to get him open. Even though Taylor normally plays on the outside, the coaching staff eventually moved Taylor into the slot opposite Jennings because the Steelers didn't have another cornerback capable of covering Jennings.

By doing that, the Steelers took away Taylor's ability to blitz from the outside, as he did against the New York Jets in the AFC Championship Game.

If Taylor leaves, and it's a possibility, the Steelers not only will not lose their best cover cornerback against outside receivers but also their top cover man in the slot. It would be a blow for a team without a legitimate replacement.

John Harris can be reached at jharris@tribweb.com or 412-481-5432.

Read more: Harris: Taylor loss could cripple Steelers - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/print_724754.html#ixzz1F2QpGg8h

StainlessStill
02-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Ike WILL be signed. Everyone and their MOTHER knows we can NOT afford to lose Ike. Not now and certainly not later. Ike is going to be our glue right now. He's needed more than EVER.

GameTime55
02-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Yikes. It made a lot of sense. he isnt a great or a household name like some of the others but it culd be a lot worse and now it is evident (according to this read) that he knows it AND that he may also know Pittsburgh is playing chicken

:coffee:

lipps83
02-25-2011, 11:34 PM
This was a stupid move by the front office. Just sign the guy.

Instead, they will keep a broken Aaron Smith and won't request him take a pay cut even though next year he will only play in two games before tearing his trapezius muscle taking his helmet off while running to the sideline.

The front office befuddles me sometimes. I think this team can be much more dominant than it is, but there are quite a few head scratches from the top.

Sixburgher
02-25-2011, 11:52 PM
I think this is a pretty good indication that the CBA talks are not going well at all. Why put a transition tag on a player if it's becoming clear there isn't going to be a free agency period this year?

.24lockdown
02-26-2011, 12:20 AM
We have to keep Ike. Gay and Mcfadden as starters? I don't even want to imagine...

Aussie Steeler
02-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Sign him!! WTF 1@#!%$^%$@!

steeltheone
02-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Wow....Hope Ike returns....We need him more than Woodley

pete74
02-26-2011, 04:18 AM
without Ike, the Browns can probably throw for 300 and 3 on us. i cant see us winning more then 7 or 8 games with Mcfadden, Gay and Lewis on the field. we would make every Qb look like Tom Brady

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-26-2011, 08:46 AM
I want Ike to stay, but if they cant reach a deal with him then we will see a CB drafted at #31 or maybe even trade up for one. Plus there will always be other free agent fallouts available for pickup.

thumper
02-26-2011, 12:16 PM
F--k this Harris guys. He is fear mongering. We would not be in
desperation even if we lose Ike. It just means we will draft a CB
early and we would be fine. Ike was a 4th round pick, and a nice
sleeper pick for what we ended up with. But don't try to act like
the Steeler world will end if we lose him. He's decent, not top
shelf. And, they are working hard on a deal right now. But this Harris
guys is trying to paint a picture of the sky falling and I ain't buying it.

Look at these guys.

1. Patrick Peterson, LSU Tigers- The prototype of an elite NFL cornerback. Height, bulk, speed, and physicality. - No sense in discussing; he'll be long gone

2. Brandon Harris, Miami Hurricanes- Physical against the run and great coverage skills in man coverage. - will be gone

3. Jimmy Smith, Colorado Buffaloes- Needs to become more physical and get lower on tackles. Best man-to-man coverage corner in the draft and jumps routes well. - gone

4. Aaron Williams, Texas Longhorns- The best talent out of the big three cornerbacks from Texas. Some consistency questions surround him. - possible
5. Davon House, New Mexico State Aggies- We love this kid's game. Plays well against the run, pass, and is a solid tackler. Could move higher after combine - solid option.
6. Brandon Burton, Utah Utes- Impressive on film shutting down Pitt's standout wide receiver, Jonathan Baldwin. - shut down Baldwin. He could fill in nicely.

7. Kendric Burney, North Carolina Tar Heels- Has to become more consistent. Shows his ability to be a top cornerback, but looks awful on the next play. - no thanks
8. Ras-I Dowling, Virginia Cavaliers- Big, physical corner that can abuse receivers at the line. Has to cut out mental mistakes. - good raw talent
9. Rashad Carmichael, Virginia Tech Hokies- Another talented cornerback in the long line of talented Virginia Tech corners (Deangleo Hall, Brandon Flowers, etc). - this dog will hunt
10. Curtis Brown, Texas Longhorns- Concerned about him being one of those players that looked better because of who they played with.

http://www.xtrapointfootball.com/201102261065/2011-articles/february/nfl-top-ten-2011-nfl-draft-prospects-by-position.html

pete74
02-26-2011, 02:13 PM
i doubt there is a any CB we will draft that will start our 1st year so we pretty much screwed if we lose Taylor. there is no way a rookie picked at the end of the 1st will play as well as Ike his 1st year so your looking at Gay and Mcfadden starting and we already know what that will be like

thumper
02-26-2011, 03:29 PM
i doubt there is a any CB we will draft that will start our 1st year so we pretty much screwed if we lose Taylor. there is no way a rookie picked at the end of the 1st will play as well as Ike his 1st year so your looking at Gay and Mcfadden starting and we already know what that will be like

No way would I make this assumption. CBs can play as rookies
if they are good enough and this draft is very deep with CB talent.
Joe Haden had a fine year on a horrible Browns team. Without
much talent around him, or pass rush, he did fine, rookie or not.
And Pgh led the league in sacks last year, returning all parties,
so it would be much easier to play well at CB on this team.

Devin McCourtney had 7 picks as a rookie in NE last year. What
was wrong with that? He was a rookie too. I could go on and on
but you get the point. Pgh could very well draft a rookie who could
start next year. I know they don't prefer to roll that way, but if
we lose Ike, we might not have a choice. But this is all moot:
they will have a deal with Ike.

Riddle_Of_Steel
02-26-2011, 03:44 PM
I think Harris is just fear-mongering like THUMPER said. Hasn't Ike already expressed multiple times that he plans to retire in Pittsburgh, even at a hometown discount?

Maybe they did not attach the transition tag to him, because it is not necessary. Besides, the way the CBA negotiations are going, there might not even be a free agency period this offseason.

gameface75
02-26-2011, 04:47 PM
As I have stated before ,Ike Taylor is just a slightly above average corner and yes we could do alot worse,but I dont feel as if the Steelers or any other Nfl team should pay some foolish amount of money to keep him.

PhantomJB93
02-26-2011, 05:39 PM
If we lose Taylor we better go after a big name free agent (not necessarily Nnamdi but SOMEBODY who has had success starting at CB) AND draft a first or early second round CB. Hell I say do both even if we do keep Taylor but if we lose him we have no other option if we want to make a run this year.

Crezdon Butler looks promising and could maybe step up (although it does bug me how he wasn't even activated most of the time as a rookie if his coverage skills are supposedly so good) and maybe even that Donovan Warren guy could do something but otherwise for the most part we are SCREWED at CB, unless we get an established free agent we are relying on a lot of faith next year (hoping Butler and a rookie pan out) at the position.

I do think Ike is a tad overrated by Steelers fans but at the same time he IS the only thing we have that resembles an above-mediocre cornerback, at least the only one that has seen playing time. Gay and Mcfadden starting would be a tragedy, and although a rookie is needed I'm not too keen on starting one either, rookie CB's need a year or two to work out their kinks.

DanRooney
02-26-2011, 05:47 PM
If we lose Taylor we better go after a big name free agent (not necessarily Nnamdi but SOMEBODY who has had success starting at CB) AND draft a first or early second round CB. Hell I say do both even if we do keep Taylor but if we lose him we have no other option if we want to make a run this year.

Crezdon Butler looks promising and could maybe step up (although it does bug me how he wasn't even activated most of the time as a rookie if his coverage skills are supposedly so good) and maybe even that Donovan Warren guy could do something but otherwise for the most part we are SCREWED at CB, unless we get an established free agent we are relying on a lot of faith next year (hoping Butler and a rookie pan out) at the position.

I do think Ike is a tad overrated by Steelers fans but at the same time he IS the only thing we have that resembles an above-mediocre cornerback, at least the only one that has seen playing time. Gay and Mcfadden starting would be a tragedy, and although a rookie is needed I'm not too keen on starting one either, rookie CB's need a year or two to work out their kinks.

Crezdon Butler is the best Steelers corner.

PhantomJB93
02-26-2011, 05:50 PM

Exactly, I always here he is the best cover corner we have. Yet, why was he deactivated nearly the ENTIRE year last year? Not saying he should have been starting but surely it would be better to have him at least activated if he's such a good talent, but he never even saw special teams time, he didn't even dress except for like 3 games all season long. Just saying I feel like there was some problem we don't know about with him.

pete74
02-26-2011, 06:46 PM

i never said rookie CB's cant start. I said they wont start for DL's defense. i also said that there was no way we would pick a CB at the end of the 1st round that would instantly play as well as Ike.

as for McCourtney, he was picked 27th which was late and hopefully we get as lucky as the Pats and find a gem like him but it dosnt happen often.

Haden had a great year like you said but he was picked 7 overall and we dont pick till 31st

all im saying is its doubtful the steelers will play a rookie his 1st year and losing Ike will really hurt. everyone here seems to think Butler is our best corner on our team and he only dressed 3 games last season

.24lockdown
02-26-2011, 08:23 PM

Yeah rookie cb's can play good, no one is saying they can't. We all know however, that we won't see a rookie cb start for us unless there's injury or unless he's an extremely special player(which probably won't happen with Pick No.31).
Face it, if we lose Ike, we're most likely looking at Gay and Mcfadden as our starters...

SoCalFan
02-26-2011, 10:53 PM
I like Butler too!Dam this is scary!Unless we can pull the miracle and get N.A......

pete74
02-27-2011, 05:38 AM
i cant see how someone can think we dont need Taylor. if you think he is just a little above average then what do you consider Mcfadden and the rest of our CB's?

taylor isnt the best corner in the NFL but he is by far the best on our team. he always lines up against the teams top WR and more times then not does a great job. Taylor fits perfectly into our defense and i dont want to even imagine what opposing QB's will do to our defense without him.

yes we can probably replace him in the draft but it wont happen this year. no CB that we draft will come in and play as well as Ike his 1st year so that leaves for a rough 2011 season if we lose him

we all complained thru the year about how the top QB's tore our defense up. just imagine how much worse it would be without Ike.

personally i would love to keep him then draft a CB in the 1st or 2nd round this year. the rookie can play nickel or dime until he learns the system then take Mcfaddens place opposite Ike and boom, we can stop the pass again.

thumper
02-27-2011, 11:04 AM

What evidence is there for such an assertion? NONE.

thumper
02-27-2011, 11:12 AM
i never said rookie CB's cant start. I said they wont start for DL's defense.

It wasn't stated that specifically but if you say so.

i also said that there was no way we would pick a CB at the end of the 1st round that would instantly play as well as Ike.

Instantly, like in the first day of camp? OK. Instantly, like by Sept.?
Possibly. There are a few corners with a little more physical skills
than Ike that will be there at 1-31. Most need some reps before
they get solid, but I am not going to assume out of X-thousand
collage CBs, that you can't find one who can get it done with the
31st pick of the draft.

as for McCourtney, he was picked 27th which was late and hopefully we get as lucky as the Pats and find a gem like him but it dosnt happen often.

It happens more often with Pgh than it does with most of the rest
of the league (Finding a player in late first round.)

Haden had a great year like you said but he was picked 7 overall and we dont pick till 31st

True. But it's the NFL draft. Just because Haden was taken with the 7th
doesn't mean we can't find a player as good at 1-31. It certainly is in the realm
of possible.

all im saying is its doubtful the steelers will play a rookie his 1st year and losing Ike will really hurt. everyone here seems to think Butler is our best corner on our team and he only dressed 3 games last season

We really aren't disagreeing that much. And it's moot b/c they are
re-signing Ike. I am just saying I am not buying into Harris' "sky is
falling" fear mongering, even if we lost Ike, that is all.

Fire Arians
02-27-2011, 11:28 AM
What evidence is there for such an assertion? NONE.

i hear he's shutting our wr's down in practice. probably will get a shot to take mcfadden's job this offseason after learning the defense for a year

as a rookie he was a little smallish and probably would have to put on some weight to be an every down starter. being 180 lbs at 6'0 isn't a really solid frame, dude has to hit the weights or he'll get hurt when he tries to tackle a running back

i believe butler will be a solid starter in the future and may even replace b-mac this year.

PhantomJB93
02-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Okay, I REALLY hope Crezdon Butler pans out now...I wanna see more of this guy :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kra385tFusk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pfMlx5OD_0

Fire Arians
02-27-2011, 11:54 AM
4pfMlx5OD_0

:chuckle:

StillerzFreak
02-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Seems like our best bet is to sign him to a 2 year deal for top dollar and draft a CB in this draft to replace him by then. I've seen where New Orleans, Houston, and some other teams would be willing to pay 5-6 years 50-60 million. Hopefully we can talk him into making a couple more title runs while he's in his prime and then we can part ways. Without Ike, we will get murdered in the passing game, even worse than we already do lol. We would have to play 2 deep all game and that would take away from Troy's playmaking abilities. At least Ike can lock up one WR and let Troy do more roaming with Clark playing over the top of Gay or McFadden.

SIGN IKE!

Dino 6 Rings
02-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Ok, I'm just gonna throw this out there...last few years...

we can't survive without Joey Porter!
we can't survive without Plaxico Burress!
we can't survive without Santonio Holmes!
we can't survive without Alan Faneca!

just saying...this front office has a pretty good record of when it lets guys go.

if Ike goes, he goes. I like the guy, even though he can't catch...but is he so valuable that I go into the new season believing we have no chance at winning it all? Nope.

.24lockdown
02-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Ok, I'm just gonna throw this out there...last few years...

we can't survive without Joey Porter!
we can't survive without Plaxico Burress!
we can't survive without Santonio Holmes!
we can't survive without Alan Faneca!

just saying...this front office has a pretty good record of when it lets guys go.

if Ike goes, he goes. I like the guy, even though he can't catch...but is he so valuable that I go into the new season believing we have no chance at winning it all? Nope.

Wait, just to be clear, you would be perfectly fine with Gay and Mcfadden starting at CB next year?

Dino 6 Rings
02-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Wait, just to be clear, you would be perfectly fine with Gay and Mcfadden starting at CB next year?

To Be Clear, I'm confident in our Front Office's ability to do what is best for the team in the short term as well as in the long term.

I'd rather our Starting CBs be Revis and Asomugha with Gay/McFadden/or Ike playing the Nickle.

All I'm saying is the "Cripple the Steelers" is a bit...Overexagerated

ggoldman
02-28-2011, 01:49 PM
"In the past two seasons, Steelers cornerbacks have combined for only seven interceptions -- the same number safety Troy Polamalu had in 14 games in 2010."

Ike has been the only CB on our team to be in position to consistently defend a pass. Gay always seems out of position, or too slow even when he gives a 7 yard cushion. The same goes for McFadden, but a lot less.

BehindSteelCurtain
02-28-2011, 02:47 PM
We're overrating Ike a little here........He wants elite CB money and for a mediocre CB thats 30.......This decision will show how much faith they have in Crezdon Butler..... maybe add in a guy from the draft.....Prince Akumara, Aaron WIlliams, Brandon Harris... etc

And yes I still think we have a shot at Prince....He falls a little bit then we can always trade up

.24lockdown
02-28-2011, 04:05 PM
To Be Clear, I'm confident in our Front Office's ability to do what is best for the team in the short term as well as in the long term.

I'd rather our Starting CBs be Revis and Asomugha with Gay/McFadden/or Ike playing the Nickle.

All I'm saying is the "Cripple the Steelers" is a bit...Overexagerated

Well it just seems like with the loss of Ike, we're most likely to see Gay/Bmac starting for us next year. Unless we find the Pouncey of CB's in the draft, or sign a Free Agent CB, this seems like the most possible duo of starters. I just don't feel comfortable with these guys covering the league's best (especially against pass-happy teams).

pete74
02-28-2011, 04:32 PM
We're overrating Ike a little here........He wants elite CB money and for a mediocre CB thats 30.......This decision will show how much faith they have in Crezdon Butler..... maybe add in a guy from the draft.....Prince Akumara, Aaron WIlliams, Brandon Harris... etc

And yes I still think we have a shot at Prince....He falls a little bit then we can always trade up

no way will we trade into the top 8-15 to grab him. i would love it but we have to many needs with our aging defense and fragile offensive line to trade all our draft picks

jjpro11
02-28-2011, 04:45 PM
the days of Dewayne Washington and Chad Scott are coming up. with liabilities on both sides of the field, Troy is going to end up having to play more conservative and his effectiveness will be diminished.

Sixburgher
02-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Well it just seems like with the loss of Ike, we're most likely to see Gay/Bmac starting for us next year. Unless we find the Pouncey of CB's in the draft, or sign a Free Agent CB, this seems like the most possible duo of starters. I just don't feel comfortable with these guys covering the league's best (especially against pass-happy teams).

To assume that there is going to be a free agency period at all this year is a bit premature.

.24lockdown
02-28-2011, 09:03 PM
To assume that there is going to be a free agency period at all this year is a bit premature.

Thats not the point

BehindSteelCurtain
02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
no way will we trade into the top 8-15 to grab him. i would love it but we have to many needs with our aging defense and fragile offensive line to trade all our draft picks

I forgot how many lineman have turned out for us drafted in rounds 2-7....

Sixburgher
02-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Thats not the point

If there's no free agency period, then Taylor isn't going anywhere, so what is the point?

.24lockdown
03-01-2011, 12:39 AM
If there's no free agency period, then Taylor isn't going anywhere, so what is the point?

Dino is saying that the Steelers would be fine without Ike. I'm just saying I don't feel comfortable with Gay/Bmac as our starters, which at this point seems like the most possible outcome.

Dino 6 Rings
03-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Dino is saying that the Steelers would be fine without Ike. I'm just saying I don't feel comfortable with Gay/Bmac as our starters, which at this point seems like the most possible outcome.

I just have a feeling that there is a plan to proceed without Ike that we just don't see yet. Maybe its free agency, maybe its a bump in the draft, maybe its trading for more picks to bring 3 guys into camp to compete, don't know. But I do have faith in our front office to do what is best for the team in the long term as well as shoring up our current needs. Is Ike the best CB on our current roster, without a doubt, yes. Will he be the best CB on the roster in 3 years? That is what the debate is really about in my opinion.

Fire Arians
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM

man that'd be a nightmare. put butler and lewis in there, at least those 2 are fast enough to have a chance of covering a wr. bmac is too slow, and didn't gay run the 40 in almost 4.6?

i hope lebeau is willing to give rookies a shot this year if we spend a few high picks on corners. starting young corners worked for green bay didn't it?

.24lockdown
03-01-2011, 12:16 PM
I just have a feeling that there is a plan to proceed without Ike that we just don't see yet. Maybe its free agency, maybe its a bump in the draft, maybe its trading for more picks to bring 3 guys into camp to compete, don't know. But I do have faith in our front office to do what is best for the team in the long term as well as shoring up our current needs. Is Ike the best CB on our current roster, without a doubt, yes. Will he be the best CB on the roster in 3 years? That is what the debate is really about in my opinion.

I completely see your point. I guess I just really REALLY hope 'the plan' doesn't end up with us having Gay/Bmac as starters. Losing Ike seems to make that possibility go higher. But yeah, I do hope we find good corners in the draft (Aaron Williams:hope:) that can play as well is giving Crezdon a shot

.24lockdown
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
man that'd be a nightmare. put butler and lewis in there, at least those 2 are fast enough to have a chance of covering a wr. bmac is too slow, and didn't gay run the 40 in almost 4.6?

i hope lebeau is willing to give rookies a shot this year if we spend a few high picks on corners. starting young corners worked for green bay didn't it?

Yeah I agree. The only time we play young DB's usually is cause of injury. Maybe Dick is having flashbacks of Tyrone Carter, Anthony Smith and Joe Burnett :chuckle:

jjpro11
12-19-2011, 01:00 PM
dude, **** you.. i saw the thread title and thought Taylor was injured in practice.

kirklandrules
12-19-2011, 01:06 PM
What a troll! :nono:

Sixburgher
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM
What a troll! :nono:

It's a spambot, not a troll.

kirklandrules
12-19-2011, 01:26 PM
It's a spambot, not a troll.

The troll is behind the spambot.

Whodis
12-19-2011, 01:43 PM
They really need to sign Ike. he's turned into a shutdown receiver and things are on the up and up with Gay.

skinart82
12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Scared the shit out of me

Robocrotch
12-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Seriously... what kind of evil does this?

Steelersfan87
12-19-2011, 02:19 PM
They really need to sign Ike. he's turned into a shutdown receiver and things are on the up and up with Gay.

They gave him a 4 year deal this offseason. :flap:

ricardisimo
12-19-2011, 04:23 PM
They really need to resign Ben, too. And Woodley. And Deebo.

steelfury02
12-19-2011, 05:26 PM
ive been keeping low key - trying not to get overly excited - and then THIS old thing scares the living hell out of me

i had nightmaric visions of Patriots receivers burning a Taylorless secondary in a playoff rematch

Darn you