PDA

View Full Version : another bush

Big D
05-11-2006, 02:28 PM
ok I think Michael Bush would be a perfect fit in our backfield and next year when he's available in the draft we should snatch this guy up. Give me your opinions

MichiSteeler
05-11-2006, 02:42 PM
I agree with u in the sense that he is a good player and I too would enjoy seeing him behind big ben. However, he is already being hyped as a premier player in the 06 season, and if he lives up to the hype then he will most likely be a top 15 pick if not higher. And i dont think well be able to grab him with our likely high pick. But all things aside, yes id love to have him in our backfield.

Big D
05-11-2006, 02:45 PM
yes thats what i've been reading and hearing as well. But wouldnt it be awesome if the steelers front office went outside the steeler model and made a trade for him

clevestinks
05-12-2006, 04:47 AM
Before the draft next season, I`m sure another star will emerge form somewhere. Plus Cowher seems to like the cast away backs, Bettis, Pegram, Duce, I really think he is eyeing up somebody elses back, I still see him trying to get Duckett, we already know that he is interested, maybe Duckett will hold out now that he knows the Steelers want him, and Atlanta will bend then break