PDA

View Full Version : The whining never stops....

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Here is a link to a youtube link that has all of the penalties and controversial calls from the Super Bowl. Won't the Seahawk fans ever stop?? here's the link: http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/random-youtube-finding-of-the-week-172820.php

Hypnotic
05-11-2006, 09:35 PM
For all I care those dirty birds can stay as far up in the Northwest as they can.

Ward86MVP
05-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Let 'em whine. The rings and the trophy are in Pittsburgh to stay. If they had managed the clock, made plays when they counted, not missed 2 FGs, not dropped passes, played better defense, etc., then they would have won. Sounds like every other football game that has every been played. You make mistakes, the other team capitalizes, and you lose the game.

Livinginthe past
05-12-2006, 12:41 AM
I was getting worried there - we almost had a whole week go by without a 'whining Seahawks' thread - thank god the natural order is restored :rolleyes:

NM

clevestinks
05-12-2006, 03:54 AM
Imagine if our offense would have been on thier game. It wasn`t that our receivers weren`t open, its just Ben pushed the bal, I think just nerves. Ben now has playoffs experience, and SB exp. I hope we get a rematch, damn I hope we get a rematch.

Ohio Steeler
05-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Here is a link to a youtube link that has all of the penalties and controversial calls from the Super Bowl. Won't the Seahawk fans ever stop?? here's the link: http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/random-youtube-finding-of-the-week-172820.php

oh poor baby's I feel like sending them some cheese to go with all that wine....

TheWarDen86
05-12-2006, 06:39 AM
FK 'em.

JoeyPorter#55
05-12-2006, 07:40 AM
FK 'em.

TheWarDen86,

I love that photo! My words..."I'm a mother:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: in' animal!!!!!"

Seattle can cry in their bird poop for all I care. They don't respect Pittsburgh! I'm glad they lost!! For all I care, they can lay down and weep!

CheapBasturd
05-12-2006, 07:52 AM
Let 'em whine. The rings and the trophy are in Pittsburgh to stay. If they had managed the clock, made plays when they counted, not missed 2 FGs, not dropped passes, played better defense, etc., then they would have won. Sounds like every other football game that has every been played. You make mistakes, the other team capitalizes, and you lose the game.

Enough said..

TheWarDen86
05-12-2006, 11:17 AM
TheWarDen86,

I love that photo! My words..."I'm a mother:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: in' animal!!!!!"

Seattle can cry in their bird poop for all I care. They don't respect Pittsburgh! I'm glad they lost!! For all I care, they can lay down and weep!

Thanks JP55. I love that man myself. I love his attitude.., very Lloyd-esque.

Suitanim
05-12-2006, 11:44 AM
I almost forgot how sloppy of a game the Seahawks played...poor discipline on special teams sticks out, for one, and the fact that their OL was overmatched for another. Had to watch nearly 10 minutes of this thing before the first legitimate bad call came up. Pretty good stuff to see the scrutiny of the non-calls and the TD, but only from one teams perspective.

As a comedy, I give it four ruffled squak feathers out of five, but as a documentary, I can only give it half a ruffled squak feather.