PDA

View Full Version : US air power: Made in India?

MasterOfPuppets
03-04-2011, 10:37 AM
shipping more jobs over sea's ...:doh: there seems to be an internal force at work thats hell bent on seeing our total economic collapse .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20110304/wl_csm/365880

BigRick
03-04-2011, 05:50 PM
I realize India is friendlt to the US but they are also working with China to develop a fighter jet. The American companies will probably get a government subsidie to move American jobs over there.
John Ratzenberger summed it up best when he said It' going to be damned hard to fight a war against the son-of-a- bitches making your planes and spare parts. Not the exact quote but you get the idea. :banging::banging:

MACH1
03-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Might as well. That's where the tech support call center is for it. :chuckle:

It's almost impossible to manufacture anything here in the US due to regulation, taxes, wages.

MasterOfPuppets
03-04-2011, 09:30 PM
I realize India is friendlt to the US but they are also working with China to develop a fighter jet. The American companies will probably get a government subsidie to move American jobs over there.
John Ratzenberger summed it up best when he said It' going to be damned hard to fight a war against the son-of-a- bitches making your planes and spare parts. Not the exact quote but you get the idea. :banging::banging:
actually thats pakistan thats involved in the fighter developement with china... they don't have the money to combat their terrorist , but they have money to throw at a plane..:rolleyes: basicly we are paying pakistans end of the bills.
india buys most of their military hardware from russia , but the US try's to push ours hard on em. hence the suck up move.

BigRick
03-04-2011, 11:15 PM
actually thats pakistan thats involved in the fighter developement with china... they don't have the money to combat their terrorist , but they have money to throw at a plane..:rolleyes: basicly we are paying pakistans end of the bills.
india buys most of their military hardware from russia , but the US try's to push ours hard on em. hence the suck up move.

Yeah I realized later I put down the wrong country. Seems like we're always paying some other countriy's bills while we have more people than ever living in poverty. :banging::banging:

MasterOfPuppets
03-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah I realized later I put down the wrong country. Seems like we're always paying some other countriy's bills while we have more people than ever living in poverty. :banging::banging:
yeah our government is pretty generous with taxpayers money. about 4 billion a year to israel , 2 billion to egypt , but yet when they're looking for budget cuts , slashing the foreign welfare checks is never on their option list. they cut the worthless programs like education . why piss away american tax dollars on americans ? :noidea:

Wallace108
03-05-2011, 12:47 AM
yeah our government is pretty generous with taxpayers money. about 4 billion a year to israel , 2 billion to egypt , but yet when they're looking for budget cuts , slashing the foreign welfare checks is never on their option list. they cut the worthless programs like education . why piss away american tax dollars on americans ? :noidea:

I find this infuriating. It's like the bully giving his milk money to the weak kid so the weak kid will be his friend. :doh: