PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Santonio misses being a Steeler?

Steelerindc
03-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Based on the room he choose to address his new fan base in, it would seem like he hasn't quite gotten over his departure. I know it might not mean a lot, but there's something telling about where he choose to shoot this video. I'm sure there's another room he could have chosen to shoot this in.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=692751079147

Atlanta Dan
03-09-2011, 09:59 AM
No - other players who have left have not returned and played the fool such as Holmes did by bowing to the stands after the Jets win at Heinz in December

I am certain he misses some of his former teammates (I recall he is friends with Ike Taylor) but IMO there is ongoing ill will from Holmes regarding the front office in general and Tomlin in particular - Holmes is the prototypical narcissistic player who will go to whatever team pays him the most in free agency

Curtain_of_Steel
03-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Who is Santonio?

pete74
03-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Holmes is a great WR and plays for one of the toughest teams so i seriously doubt he misses us. iwas mad when we traded him to the Jets because they were already a tough team without him and he made them even better. i would of rather tossed him to the raiders

Merchant
03-09-2011, 01:53 PM
lol i found this video funny too.. why did he choose this room to address JETS fans :S

Shoulda cleaned up your act Santonio! Woulda still been here!

Steelers>NFL
03-09-2011, 02:16 PM
lol i found this video funny too.. why did he choose this room to address JETS fans :S

Shoulda cleaned up your act Santonio! Woulda still been here!

He would have been there last season. But NOT in the very near future as he would have left for more $$$ anyways.

finesward
03-13-2011, 04:57 PM
I bet santonio is just LOVING the lockout. A whole offseason without drug testing or substance abuse treatments/meetings....He is probably knee deep in a bag of kush by now. I doubt he remembers what team he plays on at this point.

*fingers crossed he drives around with a bag and gets busted again

stb_steeler
03-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I bet santonio is just LOVING the lockout. A whole offseason without drug testing or substance abuse treatments/meetings....He is probably knee deep in a bag of kush by now. I doubt he remembers what team he plays on at this point.

*fingers crossed he drives around with a bag and gets busted again

LOL he doesnt have to remember who he plays for......free agent this year, he may spend the rest of his life sittin on the couch tokin an eatin twinkies.....

Steeldude
03-15-2011, 11:45 AM
holmes is all about money and himself