PDA

View Full Version : Grandpa Bush violated Geronimo's skull

tony hipchest
05-12-2006, 09:21 AM
i saw this on the news last night. geronimos descendants are trying to retrieve the local heros remains from the secret yale society (skull and bones) to give him a proper burial in the gila wilderness where he was born.

http://www.sploid.com/news/2006/05/skull_bones_sto.php

heres a petition to congress to retrieve the remains:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Geronimo/petition.html

"To: U.S. Congress
To the Congress of the United States of America,

In 1918, the President's grandfather, Prescott Bush, and several accomplices desecrated the grave of Apache holy man Geronimo at Ft. Sill, OK. The men removed Geronimo's head and a prized silver bridle which had been buried with him. Using acid and amid laughter, they stripped Geronimo's head of hair and flesh. They then took their "trophies" back to Yale University and put them on display in the clubhouse of the secret fraternity "Skull & Bones."

steelerdude
05-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Did he skull f--k it? :tap:

tony hipchest
05-12-2006, 11:44 AM
i think that is one of the mandatory initiation rites. and here i thought that was candle wax dripping all over it.

MattsMe
05-13-2006, 01:55 AM
i think that is one of the mandatory initiation rites. and here i thought that was candle wax dripping all over it.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: There was an article on the front page of our local paper a couple days ago about this. Then another one the next day saying it didn't add up, and Geronimo's bones are still intact. Ft. Sill is about 25 minutes from my house, and I lived in a little town called Geronimo for about 10 years. We used to take field trips to Ft. Sill and visit his grave.

tony hipchest
05-13-2006, 12:01 PM
while this has always been a denied part of skull and bones lore, it is this recent letter that was found that has brought this story back to the surface. im not sure if geronimo was buried by the u.s. army or if he had an indian burial. but some indian tribes will bury other bodies next to their cheifs and spiritual leaders to act as "decoys" so to speak. oh, and i also learned the initiation rites were to "kiss" the skull, not to copulate with it.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/09/geronimo.bones.ap/index.html

Yale alums snatched Geronimo's skull, letter says

Tuesday, May 9, 2006; Posted: 10:52 a.m. EDT (14:52 GMT)

- HARTFORD, Connecticut (AP) -- A Yale University historian has uncovered a 1918 letter that seems to lend validity to the lore that Yale University's ultra-secret Skull and Bones society swiped the skull of American Indian leader Geronimo.

MattsMe
05-13-2006, 10:23 PM
im not sure if geronimo was buried by the u.s. army or if he had an indian burial.

He was buried by the army, and then moved a few years later when the grave of Quanah Parker was vandalized. The timeline in the letter doesn't add up, and Geronimo's grave didn't have a steel door as the letter claims. Not only that, his grave was unmarked for years, including the time when this theft supposedly took place.