PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh: Ravens 'gave' two games to Steelers last season

mesaSteeler
03-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Harbaugh: Ravens 'gave' two games to Steelers last season
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/03/harbaugh_ravens_gave_two_games_to_steelers_last_se ason.html

Ravens coach John Harbaugh told fans on Wednesday that he thinks about beating the Pittsburgh Steelers “every single day, in all honesty.” :toofunny::toofunny: (Are we in this loser's head or what? :rofl::rofl:- mesa)

He also made another admission about the AFC North rival.

“I’ve said it before, and people in Pittsburgh got upset, but I feel like we gave them the game twice this year,” Harbaugh said this week. “We should have beaten them three times, and that’s on us. That’s our fault."

The Ravens beat the Steelers, 17-14, in the first meeting on a last-minute, game-winning touchdown from Joe Flacco. But the Ravens lost the last two times against Pittsburgh despite leading in the second half in both games.

In a 13-10 loss to the Steelers in December, Flacco was stripped in the fourth quarter by safety Troy Polamalu, which led to Pittsburgh’s game-winning touchdown in the final minutes of the game. In the 31-24 loss at Pittsburgh in the playoffs, the Ravens turned the ball over three times on seven offensive snaps to squander a 14-point halftime lead.

“The one thing that Pittsburgh has done better than the Ravens the last three years is they found ways to win that game,” Harbaugh said. “They made the plays they needed to make in the critical moments to win those games.”

(Harbaugh you are a pitiful loser. You didn't give the games away, we TOOK them away from you and your pathetic group of criminal children. Why don't you man up and admit you got beat like a rented mule and that you are just not good enough to play with the Big dog Steelers. - mesa)

For the latest Ravens news, follow Jamison Hensley on Twitter. Also, become a fan of Baltimore Sun Sports on Facebook.

Atlanta Dan
03-11-2011, 09:25 AM
What a jackass

Steelers committed 3 turnovers in the Super Bowl but both Ryan Clark in the week after the loss and Kevin Colbert within the past week made a point of extending congratulations to the Packers while stating the better team that day won rather than travel the road down which Harbaugh continues to careen.

Harbugh might catch a break if he made these statements immediately after the crushing playoff loss, but Harbaugh made snarky comments before the first Ravens loss in Baltimore and is still going on about this two months after the playoff loss.

It is hard to make Rex Ryan and Belichick look like gracious losers, but by comparison to this guy they are.

Agree with mesa - Steelers are deep into Harbaugh's head - if Tomlin went on like this the Rooney's would have made him zip it by now, but Tomlin would not behave like this even without any warnings, a personality trait that probaly was one factor in the Rooneys hiring him in the first place

Pentheon
03-11-2011, 09:29 AM
hes an idiot...so we didnt "give" them that first game? hahaha

GMU Steeler
03-11-2011, 09:48 AM
You didn't hear Mike Tomlin bellyaching about the first game where we made late mistakes that made Flacco's comeback much less difficult. The biggest difference between these two guys as coaches is that Tomlin moves on after a loss and Harbaugh seems to remain embittered. I guess I don't blame him. I would be a little bitter too if I had his record against a team I was obsessed with beating.

steelax04
03-11-2011, 09:50 AM
And when the Steelers bash the Ravens' skulls in this coming season, Harbaugh's head will explode at the post game press conference.

mesaSteeler
03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
And when the Steelers bash the Ravens' skulls in this coming season, Harbaugh's head will explode at the post game press conference.

Indeed that will be something to look forward to. Harbuagh must be taking whining lessons from Mike Holmgren. Two of the biggest whining losers in football and we have to have both of these brats in our division.

mesaSteeler
03-11-2011, 09:59 AM
You didn't hear Mike Tomlin bellyaching about the first game where we made late mistakes that made Flacco's comeback much less difficult. The biggest difference between these two guys as coaches is that Tomlin moves on after a loss and Harbaugh seems to remain embittered. I guess I don't blame him. I would be a little bitter too if I had his record against a team I was obsessed with beating.

I blame him for being a classless, clueless, whiny bitch. He is truly a perfect representative for the RatTurds and the toilet of Baltimore. Even after we lost the Superbowl we didn't hear this crap from the Steelers, their players, or the front office. On the plus side being so completely in his head will make it that much easier to beat them.

Sixburgher
03-11-2011, 10:11 AM
“The one thing that Pittsburgh has done better than the Ravens the last three years is they found ways to win that game,” Harbaugh said. “They made the plays they needed to make in the critical moments to win those games.”

Uh, yeah, that's usually how teams win games in today's NFL.

On a side note, Harbaugh sounds an awful lot like that idiot Ravens troll who thankfully seems to have disappeared.

GMU Steeler
03-11-2011, 10:15 AM
I blame him for being a classless, clueless, whiny bitch. He is truly a perfect representative for the RatTurds and the toilet of Baltimore. Even after we lost the Superbowl we didn't hear this crap from the Steelers, their players, or the front office. On the plus side being so completely in his head will make it that much easier to beat them.

Oh, I am mocking him when I say I don't blame him. He is 2-6 against us lifetime including two playoff losses. And you're exactly right the contrast between him and our team after the SB loss has been night and day. I heard about Clark's tweet congratulating the Packers and Colbert in an interview doing the same.Harbaugh is a whiner I won't argue with that at all.

Curtain_of_Steel
03-11-2011, 11:11 AM
We didn't give the Ravens game 1? Troy et al laid down like a cheap ho late in the 4th.

If anything we took the game from them, due to stupid play calling, and players that can;t handle the pressure, aka Flacco

This guy is a sore loser.

steelerschik
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
......And just when you think this POS can't sound more like the pathetic loser he is, he does. :blah::blah::blah::blah:

NoFieldFive
03-11-2011, 11:31 PM
funny how he never mentions the 2 no calls on Bens broken nose and Heath's concussion hit. both of them would have been 15 yarders with first down at the Ravens' 30 yard line or so. instead the no calls meant 4th down and punting.

dude's gonna have to change his bed sheets next time the Ravens' beat the Steelers.

you know Ray Lewis must be embarrassed by his coach's crying all the time

Farrior_roirraW
03-12-2011, 09:35 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a doucheb*g. :doh:

ricardisimo
03-12-2011, 10:36 AM
And yet, as per BobbyJr, we're the ones obsessed with the Ravens, and not vice versa.

austinfrench76
03-12-2011, 10:30 PM
There is really not a single game that ANY competitive team in the NFL doesn't feel like they should have won (The Steelers are very much in every game). There are always several plays a game that could make the game go either way. The difference: the Steelers move on and the Ratbirds let it get in their heads and effect them. That's why we are a better team and organization. It's just like a couple of years ago when we would whip the Bungals and Palmer and Chad would say they were a better team yada yada yada....F'em all - Steelers SB Champs in 2012!

TRH
03-13-2011, 08:47 AM
and what about the game they won?? Do we say "well, WE gave them that one...", too?

this guy is UN-believable. Get a life....and move on. Sheez.

SacknificentStew56
03-16-2011, 02:21 AM
Did the owners implement a new column after Win, Loss, and Tie called "Gave"? Did I miss something or is HarBlow still crying like a B!%&H again? Someone...........ANYONE?? LMAO!!

Steelerindc
03-16-2011, 10:38 AM
Harborough says he respects the Steelers, but he can't making those statements. So when they beat us at home in the last seconds of the game they took that from us, (we didn't let them win) and when we beat them, they gave it up.

Usually, when a B'more team is up by 14points that results in a win for them but we took it from them. He should get over it and move on, he's going to have to realize when Ray Ray is gone he's going to be all alone and that defense won't be able to maintain w/o Ray and Suggs.

I bet you that's when he'll get out of coaching.