PDA

View Full Version : harrington officially a dolphin

tony hipchest
05-12-2006, 12:06 PM
for a 6th round pick that becomes a 5th if he plays more than half the snaps..

notable on ty law. seahawks, browns, pats, and chiefs are all interrested. he passed his most recent team physical and wants $10 mil guaranteed.

sirius

Livinginthe past
05-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Well thats a nice price for a decent back up.

Im guessing he will be the starter for the first 4/5 games while Culpepper recovers his fitness.

On the subject of Ty Law I would rank the likelihood of him signing for one of those teams in the following order.

1. Chiefs
2. Browns
3. Seahawks
4. Pats

I still believe that the Pats are reasonably content with what they have in the DB corps - they have a talented, young unit - brining Ty Law back will only hinder the development of these players.

NM

Ambridge
05-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Looks like we'll be seeing "Blowy" starting for the Fins on the Thursday Night opener.
Don't forget he didn't play that bad this past New Years Day when him and the Lions came to Pittsburgh.

Ty Law-10 million guaranteed??? :jerkit:

3 to be 4
05-12-2006, 11:05 PM
With Harrison coming back, Warfield and Tebucky signed, to go along with Wilson, Samuel and Hobbs, and a healthy Gay, I think DB is a major strength in 2006.

Hypnotic
05-13-2006, 12:03 PM
Looks like we'll be seeing "Blowy" starting for the Fins on the Thursday Night opener.
Don't forget he didn't play that bad this past New Years Day when him and the Lions came to Pittsburgh.

Ty Law-10 million guaranteed??? :jerkit:

He loses his last game of the 2005 season in the Burgh and he will lose in the Steel City to start off the 2006 season. I love it!!! :bouncy:

SteelShooter
05-13-2006, 01:57 PM
He loses his last game of the 2005 season in the Burgh and he will lose in the Steel City to start off the 2006 season. I love it!!! :bouncy:

Poetic Justice for a real-live wannabe? Cool....he'll have that little fact weighing on his mind, plus the fact that he is in a new system....I LOVE IT TOO ! ! ! ! ! :funny:

SteelShooter
05-13-2006, 01:59 PM

Im guessing he will be the starter for the first 4/5 games while Culpepper recovers his fitness.

On the subject of Ty Law I would rank the likelihood of him signing for one of those teams in the following order.

1. Chiefs
2. Browns
3. Seahawks
4. Pats

I still believe that the Pats are reasonably content with what they have in the DB corps - they have a talented, young unit - brining Ty Law back will only hinder the development of these players.

NM

I agree with the first 3...but I just cannot see the Pats taking him back. That would be unlike, IMHO, New England's FO and coaching staff. :rolleyes: I just cannot see it....

Livinginthe past
05-13-2006, 02:41 PM
I agree with the first 3...but I just cannot see the Pats taking him back. That would be unlike, IMHO, New England's FO and coaching staff. :rolleyes: I just cannot see it....

We are together on that one then Shooter!

I only put the Pats on the list because they were mentioned in the original post.

Over priced, me-first vets dont find homes in Steeler City or Patriotville.

NM

RoethlisBURGHer
05-13-2006, 02:42 PM

1. Chiefs
2. Browns
3. Seahawks
4. Pats

NM

He'll never be a Pat again unless he comes back one day as DB coach.

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 03:12 PM

Harrington can play, there's no doubt of that. He was just inconsistent, and was on an awful team that was, for the most part, just going through the motions for most of the last couple years.

clevestinks
05-14-2006, 07:43 AM
Wow Miami got better, NOT!