PDA

View Full Version : Steelers individual game tickets on sale now

BlitzburghRockCity
05-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Tickets sale

The annual black and gold rush opened when the Steelers announced they will put a limited number of individual game tickets on sale through mail orders. The club holds back a certain number of tickets each year to sell them through the mail, on a first-received basis.

Fans may buy two tickets for two games and can request the games they prefer. The orders are filled with the best available seats but may include single seats. If the requested games are sold out, substitutions will be made unless the mail order requests no substitutions.

Only one order per household or business is accepted, all must be sent through the mail, and no orders will be sent to post office boxes. The cost is $55 per ticket plus a $2 fee. Checks or money orders (no cash) are made to the team and mailed to Pittsburgh Steelers Ticket Department, P.O. Box 676, Pittsburgh, Pa. 15212.

clevestinks
05-08-2005, 01:51 PM
What tix does everyone want first?? I`m thinking home Balt.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Most definately home balt. game.. and the home Pats game!! exacting some revenge will be sweet!!!

clevestinks
05-08-2005, 05:50 PM
I figured Balt, would be a tough one to get. I also go to the Steelers stains game in cleve, decked out all Black & Gold

JrRawlins
05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
i want the Jaguars or the Cleveland night game....

i almost always get tickets to the Baltimore game in Baltimore....

clevestinks
05-09-2005, 02:56 PM
If I can wrestle up extrs tix for the Steelers / brownies game in cleve, is anyone interested in meeting up with us??

geran42o
05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
that would be sweet Cleve. I would make the drive up.

bigbensgirl7
05-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Cleve...I might make the trip up too...let me know. I have a few friends in Cleveland that want me to come visit anyways.
I always go to the game in Cincy...I like to call it our home away from home!!!
I also try to make it to the Burgh for at least one game (unsure of what game that will be right now...but I will be there)

clevestinks
05-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Ill see what i can do. usually i can get some through work and my wife gets some from clients.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-09-2005, 09:58 PM
U name the game, and Im in to cleve !!

JerseySTEEL
06-07-2005, 06:42 PM
have never been to a home pitt game , i want to try and catch one this year, have only seen them ,when they played the gaints and the jets. lets just say wearing a Steeler jersey at a gaints game, almost caused a brawl lol.just hoping i get someone to drive down with me its a 6 hour trip from NJ.

clevestinks
06-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Jersey, when you make it to a home game. You won`t be dissappointed. Win or lose, hopefully win, when the Steelers first run out on the field and everyone is on thier feet screaming, Priceless. Got chills right now.

bigbensgirl7
06-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Agreed...there is nothing like going to a Steelers home game, surrounded by fans screaming and chearing...walking around and seeing nothing but black and gold every where. Last year was the 1st time I didn't make it to a Steelers game (but I had a newborn baby) but I miss it, and have to atleast go to one there if not 2 (to make up for last year)

BlitzburghRockCity
06-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Jersey, when you make it to a home game. You won`t be dissappointed. Win or lose, hopefully win, when the Steelers first run out on the field and everyone is on thier feet screaming, Priceless. Got chills right now.

When you pull into the city,and you see the skyline of the buildings, it's just breathtaking.. then cross the bridge and you see Heinz Field to your left, and your heart starts pounding.. then you park and walk around and see the 10's of thousands of your brothers n sisters in black n gold and you get so pumped u can barely contain yourself. And thats all before you even get into the stadium!!!

ironcitychef
06-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Does anyone have plans to tailgate on the top of the new building(parking garage??) between Heinz and PNC?? That would be and awesome view.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-10-2005, 12:44 AM
My former boss has the 411 on tickets. He's got the hookup thru FSN Pittsburgh. He's a titans fan so he's already got 4 tickets to the preseason opener, and he's trying to snag me one as well. We'll definately be doing some tailgating!

ironcitychef
06-10-2005, 11:51 AM
I remember cooking under the overpasses by 3 Rivers, now I get excited about seeing huge banners hanging from the top of the garage on gameday and fans shouting at the boats.

clevestinks
06-10-2005, 01:47 PM
That parking garage would be a great tailgate area. Someone better get there early.

rett8799
06-12-2005, 11:08 AM
I would love to go to a game, live in NC, have not beent to Heinz fieid yet, and am not paying $300 for tickets, anyone know where I can get my hands on 2 game tickets, that are halfway good seats!

clevestinks
06-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Too early yet! But I`m sure someting will turn up. I have a guy here in Ohio that sell them to me for face value, not great seats but hey " Your in the Game"

BlitzburghRockCity
06-13-2005, 12:43 AM
YOu can always find them online for 2,3, 4 hundred and up.. especially for the big games.. but keep an eye on ebay too. U find tickets on there from time to time, but its usually a quick auction.

atlsteelers
06-13-2005, 10:01 AM
We have two tickets for the jacksonsville game and need at least one more, location does not matter, we always stand at the open endzone, we will coming up from atlanta, georgia. let me know if you all have an extra, thanks rick

Blitzburgh55
07-16-2005, 02:45 PM
my uncle has seasons tickets so i usally go to one game a year

Steelersfan8607
07-19-2005, 08:00 PM
I got tickets to the Steelers game against Cleveland at Home
And the Steelers game against Chicago at Home
Would like to get tickets to New England also if I can get them.

GO STEELERS !

Lyn
07-21-2005, 09:51 PM
Has anyone received their tickets yet?