PDA

View Full Version : And the scumbag move of the week goes to.......

83-Steelers-43
05-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lotAssociated Press

LOS ANGELES -- In a scene from his new candid-camera program "Juiced," O.J. Simpson pulls a prank involving the infamous white Bronco, drawing criticism from the family of a man he was accused of killing.

As part of the pay-per-view show, Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot and boasts to a prospective buyer that he made the vehicle famous, according to a segment aired Thursday on "Inside Edition."

"It was good for me -- it helped me get away," Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

Goldman's father, Fred, told "Inside Edition" he found Simpson's comment "morally reprehensible."

Simpson was acquitted of murder. A civil jury later held him liable for the deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5 million to the Brown and Goldman families.

Much of that judgment remains unpaid.

"Any money that he makes, I hope, will go to satisfy the multimillion dollar judgment made against him in the civil case," said Brown family attorney Gloria Allred.

The hour-long program is airing on pay-per-view this month, and a DVD offering uncensored material will be made available soon, "Juiced" executive producer Rick Mahr told The Associated Press.

Other practical jokes include Simpson disguised as an Elvis impersonator, a vagabond selling oranges for money and an elderly man leading a Bingo game.

Simpson was not paid for the program, Mahr said.

"Basically O.J. Simpson has decided to do this because he wants to do it, and he wanted to have fun with it," Mahr said.

shimmysteelerfan
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
dont really know what to say on that one, its kinda funny then i think about it and its really ****ed up....

tony hipchest
05-12-2006, 03:16 PM
i just read that myself. pretty disgusting. shouldnt he still be out looking for the "real killers"?

83-Steelers-43
05-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Personally, I was hoping out of pure guilt he would have offed himself by now. Then I keep remembering the guy is a complete bum and will eventually have his day with the devil.

pucho58
05-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I like the comment that he isn't getting paid for the show. Yeah right.

tony hipchest
05-12-2006, 04:52 PM
I like the comment that he isn't getting paid for the show. Yeah right. he seems like the type who would do it for free just to gloat and rub salt in the wounds of the families of the ones he murdered. infact hed probably take a role in a slasher movie like scary movie if he thought it would give him some exposure and the last laugh.

Livinginthe past
05-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Maybe they could re-enact that scene from Naked Gun where he gets dragged along under a car, falls down steps while in a wheel chair etc etc

For real.

NM

83-Steelers-43
05-12-2006, 05:00 PM
he seems like the type who would do it for free just to gloat and rub salt in the wounds of the families of the ones he murdered. infact hed probably take a role in a slasher movie like scary movie if he thought it would give him some exposure and the last laugh.

I agree. The guy literally shoves it in the faces of the people he hurt. Amazing.

tony hipchest
05-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Maybe they could re-enact that scene from Naked Gun where he gets dragged along under a car, falls down steps while in a wheel chair etc etc

For real.

NM it would be a good audition for mtv's "jackass"

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 04:00 PM
I was listening to Opie & Anthony the other day, and they had a recording of some dude who had OJ's cellphone. The guy continually called OJ, pretending to be someone he knew, and would say stuff like "Hey, OJ, it's AC...what's up? Why don't we go pick up some chicks and...I don't know....kill them!"

I have no problem with people bugging that POS, but what was disturbing is that OJ would sometimes laugh and play along.

tony hipchest
05-13-2006, 04:08 PM
I have no problem with people bugging that POS, but what was disturbing is that OJ would sometimes laugh and play along. "if you cant beat em or kill em, join em."

so nice to see the juice has learned to turn the other cheek.

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 06:07 PM
I STILL can't believe that papa's Brown or Goldman haven't killed that lump of shit yet...If it was my daughter or son, I'd play vigilante.

tony hipchest
05-13-2006, 06:15 PM
he must not golf as much as he says cause i was sure there was a lighning bolt out there with his name written all over it. they say revenge is best served cold and where theres a will theres a way. hate to admit it but after 10 years i think i wouldve found the "way" with no tracks being left behind.

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Then again, that $33.5 million that OJ has never paid a penny of would've helped. I'd have hired the same outfit that whacked Kennedy with that kind of jack...

Ambridge
05-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Doesn't the Brown family have OJ's Heisman Trophy??
If they do they should come out with their own show called "Crush".
The show will document what happens to a Heisman Trophy when it is run over several times by steamroller.

In all seriousness it's too bad his Heisman Trophy can't be declared null and void and his name be stricken from the record books on the grounds of questionable criminal behavior and conduct unbecoming a past Heisman Award winner.

That would probably hurt him more than any judgement levied against him.

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Christ, John, I just made your karma number "666".

Ambridge
05-14-2006, 05:10 AM

The proper exclamation is Anti-Christ. :sofunny:

Thank you for the points.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Wow I can't even find the words to describe on how terrible a human being OJ really is. OJ will get his in the end though.

SteelerzGirl
05-14-2006, 09:36 PM

I took care of that because it was giving me the creeps.

I seriously can't believe anyone would want to have anything to do with OJ anymore. I have to agree w/those that said that OJ is the type of person who would do these things just to rub it in the faces of those whom he hurt. He's that arrogant and obnoxious.

Ambridge
05-14-2006, 10:30 PM
I took care of that because it was giving me the creeps.

Maybe somebody with a 7 rep can give me some negative karma and I go back to 666??
:grin::evil: