PDA

View Full Version : Both Packers and Steelers

GBpack2010
03-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Deserve to be called America's team before the Dallas Cowpukes do. What do you guys think of this? I actually think both teams fans are much more loyal to their team then the Cowboys are. I think both teams fans travel well to support their team. I had an argument with a Cowboy fan who thinks they are America's team and most loved team lol. The Cowboys once they start losing they turn on their team more then anyone I know. I wanted to say here is to Packer and Steeler fans for the support they give their team. :drink: I want a football season next year bad.

mesaSteeler
03-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Deserve to be called America's team before the Dallas Cowpukes do. What do you guys think of this? I actually think both teams fans are much more loyal to their team then the Cowboys are. I think both teams fans travel well to support their team. I had an argument with a Cowboy fan who thinks they are America's team and most loved team lol. The Cowboys once they start losing they turn on their team more then anyone I know. I wanted to say here is to Packer and Steeler fans for the support they give their team. :drink: I want a football season next year bad.

Well I don't think you will get any argument around here that the CryBoys are over hyped, over covered, and grossly over rated. I usually refer to them as America's toilet team.

BigRick
03-18-2011, 11:09 PM
I agree.:tt03:

GBpack2010
03-18-2011, 11:12 PM
This Dallas fan told me you Packer fans or fudgepacker he called us and steeler fans are just mad cause supposedly he thinks the cowboys had both our teams number in the 90's. I was like both the Packers and Steelers have won 3 super bowls combined and your cryboys have only won one playoff game since the last time they won the superbowl.:thumbsup:

GBpack2010
03-18-2011, 11:15 PM
Actually both the Pack and Pittsburgh have won 4 super bowls between the two since Dallas last won it.

SacknificentStew56
03-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Me personally, I would let the CowBums their self-proclaimed "America's Team" nickname. As long as we have more wins and trophies than them, that's enough for me.
"RESPECT OUR LOMBARDIES"~Sacknificent Stew

Curtain_of_Steel
03-19-2011, 08:55 AM
There should be a variety of criteria to meet the title of "americas team": if in fact it was up for grabs. Which it probably isn't as Jones probably owns the trademark, lol.

1) Who is more popular?
2) Who sells more attire and licensing goods?
3) Who holds more titles?
4) What fans travel well, which really would equate to #1.

Personally I don't care if the Steelers have that title has the SB is all that counts. However, the Packers do not meet the above criteria, no matter how you slice it.

Compare our last SB end of game celebration, to the Packers end of game. IMO it wasn't loud, I didnt think it was hugely celebratory and so on. the pack got the good guy award this year because people are tired of seeing the Steelers at the top, thats it.

fer522
03-19-2011, 05:19 PM
There should be a variety of criteria to meet the title of "americas team": if in fact it was up for grabs. Which it probably isn't as Jones probably owns the trademark, lol.

1) Who is more popular?

Personally I don't care if the Steelers have that title has the SB is all that counts. However, the Packers do not meet the above criteria, no matter how you slice it.

Compare our last SB end of game celebration, to the Packers end of game. IMO it wasn't loud, I didnt think it was hugely celebratory and so on. the pack got the good guy award this year because people are tired of seeing the Steelers at the top, thats it.

what he said :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GBpack2010
03-20-2011, 03:11 PM

1) Who is more popular?

I hope there is a football season next year hopefully.

fer522
03-20-2011, 04:14 PM
I hope there is a football season next year hopefully.

what he said :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GBpack2010
03-20-2011, 08:20 PM
what he said :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think you guys will be decent. Anytime you have Big Ben you always have a chance to win.

Fire Arians
03-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Well I don't think you will get any argument around here that the CryBoys are over hyped, over covered, and grossly over rated. I usually refer to them as America's toilet team.

no truer words have been spoken