PDA

View Full Version : Silesian Steelers fan

nika
03-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Hey everyone! My name's Dominika and I'm from Upper Silesia, Poland. I'm a new Steelers fan and I just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy to have found this forum :tt02:

BigRick
03-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey everyone! My name's Dominika and I'm from Upper Silesia, Poland. I'm a new Steelers fan and I just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy to have found this forum :tt02:

Hi and welcome. Always glad to see new Steelers fans here. :tt03:

dljheidelberg
03-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi Nika,

The Steelers Nation is always delighted to have new fans of our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers, especially new fans from the international community. Welcome!

I for one have been promoting the Pittsburgh Steelers on the international scene for many decades now and continue to be active in doing so.

We'll have to get some Steelers gear your way seeing that it is very unlikely you'll be able to obtain any in Poland. Perhaps on your future trip to Heidelberg, Germany we'll have something waiting for you.

Learn all about our team. We are rich in tradition and history and a good place to start is @ wikipedia. We'll be in touch and again, welcome aboard.

Go STEELERS!

Kindest regards,

Derrick.

Wallace108
03-22-2011, 02:26 AM
Welcome aboard, nika. :drink:

nika
03-22-2011, 04:12 PM
We'll have to get some Steelers gear your way seeing that it is very unlikely you'll be able to obtain any in Poland. Perhaps on your future trip to Heidelberg, Germany we'll have something waiting for you.

That would be great :applaudit: I hope I'll be able to visit Heidelberg sometime during the next season although let's hope that the CBA issue and the lockout won't affect the season.