4-Curtis Marsh, CB, Utah State
5-Jason Pinkston, OT, Pittsburgh
6-Alex Henery, K, Nebraska
7-Tyrod Taylor, QB/WR, Virginia Tech

I Believe The Steelers Will prob Go This Way In The Draft
What Do Yall Think

PhantomJB93
03-22-2011, 08:44 PM
I think it's pretty realistic except for Taylor...I like Tyrod Taylor and I'm a VT fan but realistically there is no need for him on this team. We even have a mobile backup QB already in Dixon. And Taylor claims he's not playing WR anytime soon (although Im sure that could change if a coach really wanted him to but he's given the position no practice and I wouldn't take the risk.

Also I think there will be a better secondary option than Marsh in the fourth round.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
03-22-2011, 10:03 PM
I think it's pretty realistic except for Taylor...I like Tyrod Taylor and I'm a VT fan but realistically there is no need for him on this team. We even have a mobile backup QB already in Dixon. And Taylor claims he's not playing WR anytime soon (although Im sure that could change if a coach really wanted him to but he's given the position no practice and I wouldn't take the risk.

Also I think there will be a better secondary option than Marsh in the fourth round.

True About Tyler but i think he could be the next randle el but i think marsh would be a great pick but they was 2 other corner i would love to put there like...Chimdi Chekwa from Ohio State are Shareece Wright from USC

Navy86
03-23-2011, 04:51 PM
I'd be happier with Dowling or Carmichael in the 2nd. Also, I read somewhere that Pinkston looked really out of shape...how long til he'd be a serviceable back up? All in all though, if this is the way it fell out, I woldn't complain.

And OBTW, you should really insert some no name guy that is not expected to be drafted by any mock sites and put him as our 3rd or 4th round pick and it would be more believable :) (I still remember Spaeth and Essex picks...ugh)

Steel Glory
03-23-2011, 07:36 PM
I'd be happier with Dowling or Carmichael in the 2nd. Also, I read somewhere that Pinkston looked really out of shape...how long til he'd be a serviceable back up? All in all though, if this is the way it fell out, I woldn't complain.

And OBTW, you should really insert some no name guy that is not expected to be drafted by any mock sites and put him as our 3rd or 4th round pick and it would be more believable :) (I still remember Spaeth and Essex picks...ugh)

LOL :sofunny:

Maybe this guy will do!

http://www.tsxdata.com/NFL/mugs/114792.jpg

His name is Frank Kearse and he plays NT for Alabama A&M. Not exactly no name but definitely not expected in the 3rd or 4th. The Steelers are definitely scouting him, and like Essex was, he is projected more towards the 7th round or free agency.