PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward potential Madden cover candidate.

zulater
03-22-2011, 09:16 PM
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

Merchant
03-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Ah crap. Not the madden curse again.

PhantomJB93
03-23-2011, 03:40 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Put him on when he retires

Steelersfan4life0655
03-23-2011, 06:42 PM
nope, the madden curse lurks and we dont need another cursed player on the steelers.

GMU Steeler
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Guys, relax this isn't the real list of finalists for the Madden cover. It's Colin Cowherd's personal list. I mean if you look at it closely, you'll see he has Seattle's "12th man" on there. Come on they're not going to even consider putting on the cover of Madden, the fans of the Seahawks. If Brees weren't the cover guy this past year, I'd be betting on Rodgers but I can't see them doing two QBs in a row. But at the same time, Aaron Rodgers' star is raising heavily. I don't think the cover guy will be a Steeler. Frankly I am surprised that Manning nor Brady have never been on the cover.

Wallace108
03-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Frankly I am surprised that Manning nor Brady have never been on the cover.
That makes two of us, especially considering that Vince Young was on a cover. :doh:

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Rodgers this year ... or maybe Clay Matthews.

Riddle_Of_Steel
03-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Please, no......

GMU Steeler
03-24-2011, 10:35 AM
That makes two of us, especially considering that Vince Young was on a cover. :doh:

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Rodgers this year ... or maybe Clay Matthews.

Well when Vince was on it, he was a raising star at the time if I recall but yeah. I think Matthews who I hadn't thought about last night would make sense. As I said, I can't see them doing two QBs in a row even if said QB is a raising star in the league. Matthews on the other hand was the runner up for DPOY and unfortunately for us made a crucial play in the SB. He like Rodgers is another rising star in the league.