PDA

View Full Version : Boca Raton Teahers Bikini Pics

Stlrs4Life
05-14-2006, 06:20 PM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...?storyid=57466

5/12/2006 11pm report

By First Coast News Staff

WEST BOCA RATON, FL -- Racy photos of a Florida teacher have been found on the web -- and they're raising an uproar.

The pictures show the West Boca Raton teacher, Erica Chevillar, in bikinis and suggestive lingerie.

Chevillar's only 25 and in her first year on the job. She teaches social studies.

It turns out Chevillar modeled for the "USA National Bikini Team" before taking on teaching. The company says it provides "entertainment services."

The school district says the shots don't violate any policy since the teacher isn't naked. Still, they're looking into parents' complaints and debating whether the photos violate ethical standards.

Some parents are pushing for action.

"She's very attractive and she's very pretty, but she could be using her assets in a different way," said one parent.

Students are taking notice, too. Robert Staff's brother is in Chevillar's class.

"He thought it was pretty awesome looking at his teacher on the internet," he said.

Chevillar is still in the classroom as of now.

SteelerzGirl
05-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Link isn't working for me Dom. :frown:

SteelShooter
05-14-2006, 08:21 PM
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=57466

Try this link...the other one didn't work for me. Not sure why.

By the way...............................TASTY!

Peace!

SteelerzGirl
05-14-2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the link, Shooter! :smile:

Well, she is very attractive and has a hot body...

"It turns out Chevillar modeled for the "USA National Bikini Team" before taking on teaching. The company says it provides "entertainment services."

I'd like to know exactly what kind of "entertainment services" were being provided. Hmmm...(lol).

shimmysteelerfan
05-14-2006, 08:31 PM
where the f were these damn hot teachers when i was in hs??????????? damn......

Ambridge
05-14-2006, 09:21 PM
where the f were these damn hot teachers when i was in hs??????????? damn......

Exactly what I was thinking.

We were cheated!!

83-Steelers-43
05-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Ohh madon'

pucho58
05-14-2006, 09:48 PM
I don't see anything wrong with her pictures. Man, I agree where were they when I was ing HS.

SteelerDan43
05-14-2006, 09:51 PM
wow her pics on the us bikini site are friggin smokin

clevestinks
05-15-2006, 04:21 AM
Damn, that is fine. I need to go back to night school

3 to be 4
05-15-2006, 05:45 AM
i used to buy into all the mumbo jumbo how its just as abusive as if a man did it to a girl.
but now that im older and wiser i just got to say.

THAT IS THE LUCKIEST^&$*(%E&^%$^* TEENAGE KID IN THE HISTORY OF THE %&^*%WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

man, if only i was as emotionally scarred and abused like that id........

RRRRRIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG uh-oh, thats my Pastor calling me back.

Suitanim
05-15-2006, 07:48 AM
What, nobody going to lie and say that's she's not hot and that they wouldn't tag that?

clevestinks
05-15-2006, 08:21 AM
i used to buy into all the mumbo jumbo how its just as abusive as if a man did it to a girl.

THAT IS THE LUCKIEST^&$*(%E&^%$^* TEENAGE KID IN THE HISTORY OF THE %&^*%WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Most guys would feel lucky no matter what thier age, hell that is fine.:rolleyes:

SteelShooter
05-16-2006, 12:10 AM

"It turns out Chevillar modeled for the "USA National Bikini Team" before taking on teaching. The company says it provides "entertainment services."

I'd like to know exactly what kind of "entertainment services" were being provided. Hmmm...(lol).

Awwwwwwwwwwww c'mon SG! You know dad-gummed well what those services were...........................................she passed out the milk and cookies before "nap time." That's how teaching caught her eye! LMAO! :dang:

SteelShooter
05-16-2006, 12:11 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: FINALLY! An honest post ! ! ! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

MattsMe
05-16-2006, 12:18 AM
Yummy. :yummy:

MasterOfPuppets
05-16-2006, 02:01 AM
Most guys would feel lucky no matter what thier age, hell that is fine.:rolleyes:
yeah no doubt...i had a smokin hot teacher when i was a freshmen in HS. had i found a magic lamp with a genie inside,my first wish would have been to be molested by that teacher.....

Stlrs4Life
05-16-2006, 09:02 PM

So would I. LOL.

Ohio Steeler
05-16-2006, 10:23 PM
maybe if I had teachers like that when I was in school I would have gotten better grades

3 to be 4
05-16-2006, 10:40 PM
yeah no doubt...i had a smokin hot teacher when i was a freshmen in HS. had i found a magic lamp with a genie inside,my first wish would have been to be molested by that teacher.....

6th Grade. this was 1974 so things were a little strange anyway,
we had a substitute teacher. Miss Jones. I was in the front row. A tall brunette. She was wearing a jean mini skirt and a white blouse unbottoned pretty far. standing/leaning against the teachers desk, facing the class, right in front of me.
MAN, i wanted to yank it!

SteelShooter
05-17-2006, 01:12 AM
6th Grade. this was 1974 so things were a little strange anyway,
we had a substitute teacher. Miss Jones. I was in the front row. A tall brunette. She was wearing a jean mini skirt and a white blouse unbottoned pretty far. standing/leaning against the teachers desk, facing the class, right in front of me.
MAN, i wanted to yank it!

Ok...MY TURN~

7th grade...that would have been 1979. Journalism class....her name was Ms Russell. 5'10" natural blonde, some part-time modeling on the side, smoking body...and a pleasant personality (really!). Her blouse also had a habit of letting buttons slip......damn, nevermind.

tony hipchest
05-17-2006, 09:47 AM
my hottest teacher had to be mrs. southard in 9th grade science. she was 28 and always wore the skintight painted on faded blue jeans that left nothing to the imagination of what was underneath (it sure wasnt panties). she always straddled the stool she sat on. i too sat in the front row.

she was married to an f-15 pilot but when he was tdy she would like to indulge in freshly enlisted young airmen. oh, how i wanted to be a young g.i.

SteelerzGirl
05-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww c'mon SG! You know dad-gummed well what those services were...........................................she passed out the milk and cookies before "nap time." That's how teaching caught her eye! LMAO! :dang:

Ahhh... Milk and cookies... I thought it might have been amusement rides...(lol). :wink: