PDA

View Full Version : autograph signing's

kysteelerman
05-14-2006, 09:48 PM
hey,, anyone looking for a former steeler to do an autograph signing?? or play in a golf tournament ? i have some friends that are former steelers my good friend is louis lipps, and he has access to others, this does cost money, just depends on where and when.
but, if your intersted just reply

JAG151
05-15-2006, 04:50 PM
how much would it cost, i belong to a volunteer fire company in a smaller town and we're always looking for good fund raisers. budget isn't that hot though for us, we look for easy inexpensive ideas all of the time. let me know. thanks.

clevestinks
05-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Jag something to keep in mind, if you plan a golf outing and presale, you can offer the players alot more, and the players will increase your turnout, works for everyone!

kysteelerman
05-15-2006, 10:00 PM
well, i just depends on where it is and how long he is going to be there, but really you have to be really serious before i will contact him.
alot of times if there are big companys in the area alot of people try to get some of the companys in the area to sponsor the event.
my #number is 606-615-4370 shawn

MattsMe
05-15-2006, 10:15 PM
hey,, anyone looking for a former steeler to do an autograph signing?? or play in a golf tournament ? i have some friends that are former steelers my good friend is louis lipps, and he has access to others, this does cost money, just depends on where and when.
but, if your intersted just reply

You wouldn't happen to know Kordell Stewart would you? I'd like to have him sit in a dunk tank at the carnival...:tomato:

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 11:36 PM
You wouldn't happen to know Kordell Stewart would you? I'd like to have him sit in a dunk tank at the carnival...:tomato:
:toofunny:

clevestinks
05-16-2006, 09:06 AM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: