05-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Well the Ravens had their chance!

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
":dang:" -raiderfans everywhere

BB2W
05-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Well the Ravens had their chance!
He wasn't "Raven material"... his rap sheet wasn't quite long enough. Plus, no felonies. :busted:

Suitanim
05-15-2006, 06:15 PM
I thought the Dolphins would take the East this year...now I'm not so sure.

Someone is actually going to give this thug $275k, minimum, and let him loose in Miami? Has anyone put it in these terms to the Dolphins FO? Marcus Vick...with a bunch of cash...in Miami...unsupervised?

What could possibly go wrong?

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 06:21 PM
didnt the ordained minister, eugene robinson, get busted soliciting a prostitute at 3:00 a.m. in the streets of miami, the night before he had to play in a sb? or was that in another city?

83-Steelers-43
05-15-2006, 08:19 PM
The guy sticks up for Ricky and signs Marcus Vick. Saban, as I was convinced of last season, is an idiot.

SteelR1
05-15-2006, 10:58 PM
This should get interesting in the upcoming months....

Livinginthe past
05-15-2006, 11:22 PM
I think maybe the NFL stepped in and forced Miami to take Vick on board, as a kind of handicap.

Its clear to those who follow football that the Dolphins pretty much have the AFC East sewn up this year - the NFL had to step in and try and introduce some element of competition......

This is parity in action......

NM

83-Steelers-43
05-16-2006, 02:59 AM
This should get interesting in the upcoming months....

What are the odds on him pulling a Tanya Harding on Daunte Culpepper?

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/_photos/2006-01-09-mug-vick.jpg

Ambridge
05-16-2006, 03:02 AM
I thought the Dolphins would take the East this year...now I'm not so sure.

Someone is actually going to give this thug $275k, minimum, and let him loose in Miami? Has anyone put it in these terms to the Dolphins FO? Marcus Vick...with a bunch of cash...in Miami...unsupervised?

What could possibly go wrong?

There's always the flip side of that question of what could go right??
Like Marcus permanently disappearing ala a BFI Dumpster after pissing off the best of Miami's criminal element.

You have to think positive.

Suitanim
05-16-2006, 07:59 AM
"Hey, Marcus...Say hello to my lil friend"

http://fergy04.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/scarface.jpg

DIESELMAN
05-16-2006, 08:50 AM
Here's the quote from coach Saban: "I want to make it very clear that we will not condone any behavior issues in the future relative to Marcus Vick," Dolphins coach Nick Saban said. "Marcus acknowledges that he has made some mistakes, all of which has resulted in severe consequences for him. They have helped him learn that he will need to make much better choices and decisions in the future or risk similar consequences that could jeopardize his career as a professional player.

"As an organization, we did an enormous amount of research, including consulting with professionals in detailed, in-depth analysis to feel comfortable that giving Marcus an opportunity as a free agent is a risk worth taking. Marcus has made a commitment to this organization and our fans to represent the Miami Dolphins in a first-class manner."

My take on this.......Vick is a little Bitch and he can't wait to screw up in Miami.....:helmet:

Suitanim
05-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Bop! Yahoo yanked my picture of scarface with his machine gun...those bastards!

steelerdude
05-18-2006, 09:39 AM
I'd hate to be a Dolphins fan. First the continuing drama with Ricky Williams and now they add Marcus Vick to the mix? :screwy:

ARKIESTEEL
05-18-2006, 09:43 AM
I never heard are they going to let ricky play in the cfl?

Ambridge
05-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Don't forget that even though Vick signed a contract he still has to make the team.
There's a lot of time between now and training camp for him to do something stupid.

I think in the end Vick will be on Miami's or some other teams practice squad.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-18-2006, 03:41 PM
All I know that all teenageers in the Miami area better avoid McDonalds parking lots with Marcus Vick in town.

Hines86Ward
05-18-2006, 03:45 PM
All I know that all teenageers in the Miami area better avoid McDonalds parking lots with Marcus Vick in town.

I second that....