PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellow Steeler Fans!

Stillers43
05-16-2006, 01:49 PM
I am relatively new to the Steeler Fever forums. I am orgianlly from New Castle, PA but now live in a suburb of Cleveland. I know, it sucks living in Cleveland. However, it was so awesome to have so many fellow Steeler fans at the Brwons game this year. I have never seen anything like that in an opposing stadium. SO COOL! Anyways, this is a great website! I just have a quick question. How do you get the photos as part of your signatures? I would like to add one.

HburgXL06
05-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here. As fas as puttin a photo in your sig: Click on "User CP" then go to "Edit Signature" and it will have a text box. There is a button with a lil mountain on it that says "Insert Image" on it when you hover the mouse on it. Click it and it will bring up a box where you can copy and paste in the url of the image. Then the image will be coded into your sig. Hope that helps. If you need anythin esle or have any questions feel free to hit me up. Peace.

BuFu

Ohio Steeler
05-16-2006, 04:43 PM
I am relatively new to the Steeler Fever forums. I am orgianlly from New Castle, PA but now live in a suburb of Cleveland. I know, it sucks living in Cleveland. However, it was so awesome to have so many fellow Steeler fans at the Brwons game this year. I have never seen anything like that in an opposing stadium. SO COOL! Anyways, this is a great website! I just have a quick question. How do you get the photos as part of your signatures? I would like to add one.

cool another Steelers fan from ohio, welcome to SF :cheers: :tt:

Prosdo
05-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Welcome to SF!

SteelerzGirl
05-16-2006, 05:52 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Stillers43! :smile:

SteelShooter
05-17-2006, 02:15 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "Hey!" :cool:

steelerdude
05-17-2006, 09:57 AM
hello from another Steeler fan in Ohio.