2- Ras I Dowling CB

3-Deunta Williams S

4-Stephen Paea DT

5-Will Rackley G

6-Greg Lloyd Jr LB

7-D.J. Williams TE

fujirama24
04-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Wow would love that draft but so would every team in the nfl. Paea will be gone by early round 2 and Rackley will be gone by early round 4

Kingmagyar
04-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Man if we came out of this draft with Sherrod and Dowling my heart might give out. I would love it! You got the injuries with Dowling but he just looks so good when he is healthy.

I like your draft in principle as well. The position drafting. If Sherrod, Dowling, Williams, Paea and others aren't there then get the next best. Guys like CB Curtis Brown, CB/FS Marcus Gilchrist, NTs Ellis, Powe, Ian Williams or Fua. I like Marcus Gilchrist, CB/FS, Clemson let him play with former teammate Crezden Butler.

How about a tight end like Weslye Saunders, South Carolina Height: 6-5. Weight: 270. Great Hands.

Don't know about Grey Lloyd Jr. who doesn't like his father much. Be tough to play with a constant reminder of him all the time or might lead to a nice reconciliation between the two. I like middle linebacker Nate Irving, N.C. State or a guy from Marshall, Mario Harvey, ILB, Height: 6-0. Weight: 257 4.43 40 yard dash. Yes that's a correct time on him.

pete74
04-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Pea will be drafted in the 1st or 2nd but if it were possible to have this draft it would be a great one

PhantomJB93
04-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Paea and Dowling will both be long gone by those picks.