PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 41 picks

Ohio Steeler
05-17-2006, 08:47 AM
ok who do you think will be in the BIG game this coming year.

I am going with the Steelers and the NY Giants with the Steelers winning it giving them there 6th super bowl championship

Suitanim
05-17-2006, 08:54 AM
If the Oline stays healthy, the Steelers will represent the AFC.

I'm not sure which team yet, but the NFC East is far and away the class of that Conference...unless they beat each up too badly, I could see any team but the Eagles in XLI.

Stillers43
05-17-2006, 09:13 AM
Steelers vs Panthers! They would play three times. Once in the preseason, regular season, and for the big one! The NFC East will beat each other up! Dark horses would be Dolphins vs Cowboys

coachspeak33
05-17-2006, 09:22 AM
I think we will see a rematch......Steelers vs Seahawks.

Look, they still play in the weakest division in football.... they have a better chance than any other NFC team to get home field advantage in the playoffs..... The NFC North is terrible and wont produce a team with a legit chance to get homefield.... The NFC East and South are two very competetive divisions with Carolina, NY football Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, and Tampa all challenging for their respected divisions.... whereas the Seahawks can walk through their division fairly easily gather around a 13 win season which should be enough to keep them in the friendly confines of the great northwest..... I dont think that they lose a playoff game at home this year either....

The steelers obviously have a tough road in the AFC.... but they will pla Seattle again and leave very little doubt this time as they win by more than two touchdowns and Big Ben Roethlisberger is Super Bowl MVP!!!!!!!

The season cant get here fast enough.

boLT fan
05-17-2006, 02:22 PM
New England VS Carolina ... again.

tony hipchest
05-17-2006, 02:27 PM
New England VS Carolina ... again.i can already tell you how that game would end up. the pats would lose by 3 points and their new kicker would shoulder the blame. id rather watch a game where the results werent known.

Livinginthe past
05-17-2006, 04:27 PM
I can think of a much more efficient title for this thread.

Who will the Steelers beat in SB41?

Lets face it - 99% of the replies are going to be ummm well the Steelers v.......

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
05-17-2006, 05:04 PM
I can think of a much more efficient title for this thread.

Who will the Steelers beat in SB41?

Lets face it - 99% of the replies are going to be ummm well the Steelers v.......

NM

Well this is a Steelers forum. Also the Steelers are the defending Super Bowl champs. Did you really think us Steelers fans would pick some other team?

Well here is mine. I think a rematch of last years big game is very likely. But I'm going with the Steelers over the Carolina Panthers. Even though its still way to early to be picking the outcome of the Super Bowl. But nothing wrong with alitte prediction.

Livinginthe past
05-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Well this is a Steelers forum. Also the Steelers are the defending Super Bowl champs. Did you really think us Steelers fans would pick some other team?

Well here is mine. I think a rematch of last years big game is very likely. But I'm going with the Steelers over the Carolina Panthers. Even though its still way to early to be picking the outcome of the Super Bowl. But nothing wrong with alitte prediction.

Well, exactly right.

It wasn't a critcism of the thread - just an time-saving observation. :cool:

Its fair to say a similar thread would be just as biased on a Pats forum.

NM

Prosdo
05-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm gonna say Steelers vs Panthers. If not Steelers than Broncos vs Panthers.

ducee22
05-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Steelers vs Panthers

Ohio Steeler
05-17-2006, 11:37 PM
so it looks like most of us our picking the Steelers vs the Giants or Panthers.... only time will say who made the right pick.

clevestinks
05-18-2006, 03:53 AM
Steelers and Seattle again. This time Ben is on track, 31-7 Steelers

Burghman
05-19-2006, 09:52 PM
I think we will see a rematch......Steelers vs Seahawks.

Look, they still play in the weakest division in football.... they have a better chance than any other NFC team to get home field advantage in the playoffs..... The NFC North is terrible and wont produce a team with a legit chance to get homefield.... The NFC East and South are two very competetive divisions with Carolina, NY football Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, and Tampa all challenging for their respected divisions.... whereas the Seahawks can walk through their division fairly easily gather around a 13 win season which should be enough to keep them in the friendly confines of the great northwest..... I dont think that they lose a playoff game at home this year either....

The steelers obviously have a tough road in the AFC.... but they will pla Seattle again and leave very little doubt this time as they win by more than two touchdowns and Big Ben Roethlisberger is Super Bowl MVP!!!!!!!

The season cant get here fast enough.Don't tell seahawk fans that. They think they have atough schedule.

Brady12
05-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Browns vs Cardinals.

Okay I tried not to laugh.

Realistically, I don't know.. I haven't paid much attention to the NFL offseason.

Ohio Steeler
05-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Steelers and Seattle again. This time Ben is on track, 31-7 Steelers

I will take that

Hines86Ward
05-21-2006, 09:59 AM
it's gonna be either Steelers vs Seahawks or Steelers vs Panthers....and I'm leaning more towards the rematch, with us destroying those Seattle crybabies this time

Brady12
05-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Honestly, I don't see the Seahawks doing well this season.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-21-2006, 12:40 PM

Really? I know they lost Hutchinson. But they sign Burleson and Julian Peterson. I think the Seahawks will easily win the NFC West this upcoming year and finish with one of the NFC's top three seeds.

Hines86Ward
05-21-2006, 03:30 PM

I see them being one of the top contenders in the weak NFC. Sure, they lost Hutchinson, but the O-Line is one the easiest positions to replace. They signed Julian Peterson, so he's a major upgrade over what they already have at LB. And they signed Nate Burleson to fill the gap left by Joe Jurevicius, another major upgrade. The Seahawks will probably be one of the better teams in the NFC for a couple more years, barring any major injuries....

CantStop85
05-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Sure, they lost Hutchinson, but the O-Line is one the easiest positions to replace.
What sport have you been watching? This isn't madden...you can't just pull great offensive linemen out of a hat. If you don't believe me, just ask the Texans.

Hines86Ward
05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
They were talking about it on NFL Live a few weeks ago, the Seahawks can easily replace the hole in their o-line

BBC
05-21-2006, 09:49 PM
They were talking about it on NFL Live a few weeks ago, the Seahawks can easily replace the hole in their o-line

They said so on NFL Live! It must be true! NFL Live also picked the Colts to beat the Steelers this post season. They said Reggie Bush would be the first overall draft pick. Sometimes - and this is just me thinking out loud - the media is wrong.

Santonio4
05-22-2006, 06:57 AM
I going to have to go out on a limb and say the Steelers (of course) vs Cardinals i think edge is going to have a great season and he will get them through the NFC. I know its a long shot but we will see what happens.

hmmmmmmmm
05-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Like it was for the 5th ring I wanna and expect to see the Cowboys and Steelers goin at it for the 6th.....Cowboys win of course.

clevestinks
05-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Steelers vs. ???? I don`t care as long as its the Steelers vs. ?????

MattsMe
05-23-2006, 12:50 AM
Like it was for the 5th ring I wanna and expect to see the Cowboys and Steelers goin at it for the 6th.....Cowboys win of course.

:rofl: Oh, wait, I'm sorry, you're serious?

hmmmmmmmm
05-23-2006, 01:25 AM
:rofl: Oh, wait, I'm sorry, you're serious?

Im guessing you really think the Steelers are gonna repeat LOL:headshake:

Ohio Steeler
05-23-2006, 04:03 AM
There is no question about it the Steelers will win back to back super bowls and there 6th Ring this year...

MattsMe
05-24-2006, 03:03 AM
Im guessing you really think the Steelers are gonna repeat LOL:headshake:

I'd say they have a better shot than the Cowgirls.

Hammer67
05-24-2006, 06:00 AM
doh!

Hammer67
05-24-2006, 06:01 AM

Uh, well...just because I am a fan of the Steelers, doesn't mean I will pick them as winners every year! :wink:

The smart money IMO says Dallas vs. Denver (if Jevon Walker has an impact this season). Although the Steelers have a chance to go again if they stay relatively healthy & THE NEw guys contribute.

Hammer67
05-24-2006, 06:06 AM
I see them being one of the top contenders in the weak NFC. Sure, they lost Hutchinson, but the O-Line is one the easiest positions to replace.

Uhh....:uhh:

"Yeah, I am going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there, riiiiiight." (did anyone see Office Space?)

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 01:14 PM
I'd say they have a better shot than the Cowgirls.

Id say no they dont :coffee:

tony hipchest
05-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Id say no they dont :coffee:

id say holes in the offensive line and tony romo.

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Let's see......who has a better chance? A team that won the Super Bowl last season and kept the core of their team intact or a team that didn't even make the playoffs? This is tough. Give me a few days here......

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 03:18 PM
*sighs* Do you really know why we didnt make the playoffs? I mean seriously.....you can try not being a smartass every now and then. We failed to make the playoffs mainly because of our special teams....something we really improved heading into this season. We lost to Seattle (our kicker sucks and Bledsoe went retarded at the end), Denver (We missed a kick that shoulda been made and Bledose scored 7 for the wrong team) & Washington(Yeah they made a fourth qtr comeback...we make a chipshot nothing they did matters) mainly because we didnt have a decent kicker.....it dont matter anyways....your biased opinion against mine.

shimmysteelerfan
05-24-2006, 03:24 PM
seems like two out of three main reasons in your statement is cause bledsoe is a dumb @ss, you dont lose games because of one person, sure your kicker sucks, but if bledsoe would do his job then you wouldnt need those three points.

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 03:35 PM
So the Cowboys did not make the playoffs last season because of special teams and their QB. Okay............so do you still have the QB that "went retarded"?

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Bledsoe did his job more times then not. He made one stupid play against Denver but came on strong after that and we lost the game cause Cundiff couldnt make a 30 sumthin yard field goal. Then we got Crortez who missed a 20 sumthin yard field goal against Seattle which cost us the game. He also missed a 40 sumthin yard field goal against Washington...which I can understand a little better then a 20 yard fied goal...but still. We were a kicker away from the playoffs.....we solved that little problem this year.

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Right, I got your point about the kickers, keep punching that home.............but you still have the QB that "went retarded". You don't believe that could occur once again?

Funny, I'm the smartass, but your the tool on a steeler website with a clip of a Steeler getting hit.

shimmysteelerfan
05-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Right, I got your point about the kickers, keep punching that home.............but you still have the QB that "went retarded". You don't believe that could occur once again?

Funny, I'm the smartass, but your the tool on a steeler website with a clip of a Steeler getting hit.:iagree:

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Im not the one talking shit and bein a smartass every reply.....so yeah. Again, with the mistakes Bledsoe made we were a field goal away from winning those two games (he didnt really make that many mistakes in the Redskins game). Look at the Seattle game....we make a 20 yard field goal Bledsoes mistake never happens cause we pretty much have the game locked up. Look at the Broncos game...... we were three points (30 yard field goal) away from winning.

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Where was I talking shit? You stated that if the Steelers and Cowboys met in the Super Bowl next year that the Cowboys would win. I simply responded and you started crying. You went on to state the reason why you did not make the playoffs last season was because of your kicking game and your QB who "went retarded". Your words, not mine. I went on to ask you if the QB that "went retarded" is currently on your roster and if so are you concerned that he could go "retarded" once again? It was a simple question.

You consider that talking shit? LOL. :violin:

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Try reading your first reply....I consider that talking shit or bein a smartass.....whatever. Bledose being an idiot doesnt matter if we have a kicker that can make 30 yard field goals....which we do now.....so im done.

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 04:40 PM
So now your stating that a team can win a Super Bowl if they have an idiot for a QB who tends to go "retarded"? Maybe Vanderjagt should become a QB then?

A smartass reply towards a Cowboy fan with that specific clip? There's a shocker.

"so im done"

Thank god even though I highly doubt it.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Try reading your first reply....I consider that talking shit or bein a smartass.....whatever. Bledose being an idiot doesnt matter if we have a kicker that can make 30 yard field goals....which we do now.....so im done.

I guess you missed the Steelers/Colts playoff game last year. Vanderjagt wasn't even close on that 46 yarder to tie the game. Plus it was in a dome. Yea he is a great kicker in he regular season. But we saw what happen in crunch time.

tony hipchest
05-24-2006, 04:49 PM
last time the cowboys made the playoffs they were beat by the cardinals. if the cowboys make the playoffs this year, expect the same humiliating tratment. only this time it will be in arizona and there will actually be more crimson in the stands than blue

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 04:53 PM
I guess you missed the Steelers/Colts playoff game last year. Vanderjagt wasn't even close on that 46 yarder to tie the game. Plus it was in a dome. Yea he is a great kicker in he regular season. But we saw what happen in crunch time.
True, he wasnt even close on that kick.......but I have enough confidence in him to make every 20 yard field goal he takes and most of his thirty yard field goals. Plus, Parcells would have got in a better range for him instead of letting his QB chunk passes into the endzone.

Bledsoe does more good then bad......and was pretty damn good the first half of the season before our protection broke down. The Cowboys are deeper on the offensive line....so an injury to a player like Adams wont sting as much.
last time the cowboys made the playoffs they were beat by the cardinals. if the cowboys make the playoffs this year, expect the same humiliating tratment. only this time it will be in arizona and there will actually be more crimson in the stands than blue
.......and uhhhh.....we played Carolina in 2003 and the Vikings in 1999.....and to the rest of the what you typed......no

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 04:56 PM
So wait, now Bledsoe is not an "idiot" who tends to become "retarded"? I'm confused. :huh:

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 05:02 PM
I dont remember calling Bledsoe an idiot.......I did say he went retarded against Seattle on the second to the last play. Again....he did more good then bad and helped more then he hurt

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Maybe it's because you edited the post. Post #50 to be exact. Wow, your smooth junior. This is how a 26 year old holds a conversation? By making statements, deleting them and then stating you never made them?

Like I said...........tool.

tony hipchest
05-24-2006, 05:06 PM
.......and uhhhh.....we played Carolina in 2003 and the Vikings in 1999.....and to the rest of the what you typed......no thats right, quincy carter actually fluked his way into the playoffs. i guess cowboysfans still remember that. hold onto those memories.

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Maybe it's because you edited the post. Post #50 to be exact. Wow, your smooth junior. This is how a 26 year old holds a conversation? By making statements, deleting them and then stating you never made them?

Like I said...........tool.
I honestly dont remember calling him an idiot anywhere in that post....I remember editing it and correcting one sentence and adding quotes since I was responding to more then one person but never calling him an idiot. Think what you will though.....cause if you arent saying something about football I truly dont give a damn what youre saying....:smile:

thats right, quincy carter actually fluked his way into the playoffs. i guess cowboysfans still remember that. hold onto those memories.

Yeah....you tend to remember the last time your team made the playoffs.....

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 05:25 PM
lol, okay junior. Like I said........26 yrs old.

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 05:37 PM
lol at me just putting a date in there.....Im not 26.....just to let you know. So you can sorta stop using that as some sort of crutch to prove some sort of point

Koopa
05-24-2006, 06:25 PM
damn gary, you hijack every ****ing thread you post in this site.

anyway back to what this thread was meant for, i hope it's a rematch of this years superbowl so we can win without ppl whining and moaning

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 06:31 PM
I didnt hijack nada people start up on me for doing what youre supposed to do which is post your Superbowl picks....not criticize other peoples picks. You should read lol

Koopa
05-24-2006, 06:34 PM
but you are the root of it all, you keep going which keeps them going and the thread gets hijacked like this lol. see you are the root of it all lol (don't catch feelings, this thread is kinda dumb anyway, espically when it's being asked on a steelers site, of course everyone is gonna say steelers, wadda you expect????)

shimmysteelerfan
05-24-2006, 07:29 PM
i want to see the steelers pitted against either seattle again or tampa, my wifes bestfriend is from seattle so thats always fun to talk shit, her husband is a bucs fan.....man if the bucs go and we beat them too!!!! I will be on a platform no one could knock me off of!!!!!

83-Steelers-43
05-24-2006, 08:23 PM
lol at me just putting a date in there.....Im not 26.....just to let you know. So you can sorta stop using that as some sort of crutch to prove some sort of point

Eitherway, you stated that Bledsoe was an "idiot" and then went on to delete your statement. Once again........your a tool with the mentality and conversation skills of a five year old. I'm sure mommy and daddy are proud of junior.

I'm more than willing to talk football, but when you make a statement dealing with football and then decide to delete your comments, I have zero respect for you. Be a man and own up to your comments. Grow up.

tony hipchest
05-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Eitherway, you stated that Bledsoe was an "idiot" and then went on to delete your statement. Once again........your a tool with the mentality and conversation skills of a five year old. I'm sure mommy and daddy are proud. lets see if he denies being 5 years old.

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Eitherway, you stated that Bledsoe was an "idiot" and then went on to delete your statement. Once again........your a tool with the mentality and conversation skills of a five year old. I'm sure mommy and daddy are proud of junior.

I'm more than willing to talk football, but when you make a statement dealing with football and then decide to delete your comments, I have zero respect for you. Be a man and own up to your comments. Grow up.
lol at you criticizing me and my conversation skills yet youre the one throwing insults left and right and just looking for a fight....you need to check your damn self before you comment on others. Keep making yourself look stupid calling me names and then sayin im acting like a 5 year old.......im laughing.

Like I said before too....I dont remember deleting it your ass shoulda quoted it like you do everytime you try and start some shit with me.....again since you seem to be having some brain farts.....I edited it to add quotes and I fixed one sentence before I ever saw your reply. Your reply went to page 6 and I was still on 5 fixing what I typed.....if I did put it I didnt mean too which is why it was edited out...I got no reason to lie to someone like you.

Someone needs to Grow up and quit resulting to pathetic name calling

MattsMe
05-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Bledsoe did his job more times then not. He made one stupid play against Denver but came on strong after that and we lost the game cause Cundiff couldnt make a 30 sumthin yard field goal. Then we got Crortez who missed a 20 sumthin yard field goal against Seattle which cost us the game. He also missed a 40 sumthin yard field goal against Washington...which I can understand a little better then a 20 yard fied goal...but still. We were a kicker away from the playoffs.....we solved that little problem this year.

I realize this is pointless, but I can't resist.

So let me get this straight. Your team was a field goal away from winning these games. Which means that if they had made them, they would have been just barely good enough to get into the playoffs.

Yeah, that definitely means they could win it all. :sofunny:

Koopa
05-24-2006, 09:59 PM
it's easy everyone, click on his profile, click add to ignore and BAM!! no more gary lol

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 10:31 PM

So let me get this straight. Your team was a field goal away from winning these games. Which means that if they had made them, they would have been just barely good enough to get into the playoffs.

*sighs again* no im saying they can win it all because im biased....and they could. When someone said "A team that didnt even make the playoffs" I went and explained why we didnt and how we corrected it this year. I mean honestly...... is it really that hard to understand? It cant be.........it just cant.

it's easy everyone, click on his profile, click add to ignore and BAM!! no more gary lol

Thats bein a punk who cant respect someones opinion and actually lets words typed on a message board get to em. Plus, its obvious I wasnt tryin to start anything and you can read my first post and see that.....SOMEONE couldnt resist starting something...hell I even picked the Steelers to go to the Superbowl cause I didnt want anyone to bitch and moan but it didnt work.

tony hipchest
05-24-2006, 10:43 PM
the cowboys have lost 3 superbowls (pathetic).

thats one shy of the record (LMAO).

2 at the hands of the steelers (LMAO even more).

steelers need to beat them for a 3rd time in a sb. steelers will have t.o. throwing conip fits on the sidelines (again).

MattsMe
05-24-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm not attacking you personally, but you have to understand something.
The Cowboys Suck! Sorry, just had to blurt that out. Feeling much better now.

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 10:53 PM
the cowboys have lost 3 superbowls (pathetic).

thats one shy of the record (LMAO).

2 at the hands of the steelers (LMAO even more).

steelers need to beat them for a 3rd time in a sb. steelers will have t.o. throwing conip fits on the sidelines (again).

Says alot when youve actually been there 8 times........means they were consistently good doesnt it?

Cowboys still got that 5th ring before the Steelers....guess who they beat for it too LOL. Had yall making up slogans for the next 10 years.....I see why yall are still mad.

Cowboys>Steelers in Superbowl 41

(Cowboys in 45 years, better regular season record, better playoff record and made it to the playoffs 27 of those 45 years. How long has Pitt been around? 72 years? Have they only made to the playoffs 23 times?)

tony hipchest
05-24-2006, 10:57 PM
2>1. dont forget it cowboy. (which gives me an idea for the brokeback thread)

Koopa
05-24-2006, 11:05 PM
Thats bein a punk who cant respect someones opinion and actually lets words typed on a message board get to em. Plus, its obvious I wasnt tryin to start anything and you can read my first post and see that.....SOMEONE couldnt resist starting something...hell I even picked the Steelers to go to the Superbowl cause I didnt want anyone to bitch and moan but it didnt work.

well it seems like no one respect you no matter what, even if you don't start it, it seems everytime you post the thread gets hijacked, and it's not cause you are a cowboys fan, well it kinda is, but there has been other fans that get more respect. that's why i said for them to put you on ignore so no more threads will get hijacked even if it ain't you

i also think they don't like you cause you are being a dick head with yo sig and avy

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 11:19 PM
well it seems like no one respect you no matter what, even if you don't start it, it seems everytime you post the thread gets hijacked, and it's not cause you are a cowboys fan, well it kinda is
Thats the reason....every time i post someone brings up the Cowboys when the topic isnt even about them. If you could read....which im assuming you can you would know lol.

but there has been other fans that get more respect. that's why i said for them to put you on ignore so no more threads will get hijacked even if it ain't you

i also think they don't like you cause you are being a dick head with yo sig and avy
AND? Tell me what ive done to not get respect. I havent started anything with anyone but you lol.....and if its because of a sig and an avatar that really tells me alot. Not like I have a picture of a Steeler player injured or anything......hell I got another GIF with Woodson laying out a Steeler WR but I aint gonna put that because the dude got hurt. Im being as respectful as I can with my sig lol

Koopa
05-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Thats the reason....every time i post someone brings up the Cowboys when the topic isnt even about them. If you could read....which im assuming you can you would know lol.

well i would've read but i had you on ignore for along time, hell i don't even remember taking you off, but i guess i did lol

AND? Tell me what ive done to not get respect. I havent started anything with anyone but you lol.....and if its because of a sig and an avatar that really tells me alot. Not like I have a picture of a Steeler player injured or anything......hell I got another GIF with Woodson laying out a Steeler WR but I aint gonna put that because the dude got hurt. Im being as respectful as I can with my sig lol

well you talked down on ben back in the day in that one thread, i guess that could be one reason. and you don't know if he got hurt in that sig, he could've got bruised or something lol. and that avy is just *******ness because i'm assuming that's when y'all won the superbowl against us

3 to be 4
05-24-2006, 11:39 PM
i like cheese

hmmmmmmmm
05-24-2006, 11:42 PM
well you talked down on ben back in the day in that one thread, i guess that could be one reason. and you don't know if he got hurt in that sig, he could've got bruised or something lol. and that avy is just *******ness because i'm assuming that's when y'all won the superbowl against us

Not exactly talked down.....just said I think the WRs deserve more credit then they were given. Yeah...it is lol....but its the perfect avatar for the situation. Still no reason to be an ******* everytime someone posts and ruin every thread.......like so

anyways back on topic lol

Cowboys vs Steelers in Superbowl 41

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 08:13 AM

That's the realization that I have come to. That's why I simply gave up....it's not worth it. lol.

Keep in mind your dealing with somebody who edits their threads and then states they never made the comments to begin with. Pathetic and sad.

hmmmmmmmm
05-25-2006, 02:05 PM
lol at bitch boy not giving up.....I see every one of your posts in this thread have been edited which means there was an error of some kind in them. Let me cry for a couple of days over it.....talk about sad and pathetic

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Awww look, the little troll is back....lol. :toofunny:

Bitchboy......ouch.

Koopa
05-25-2006, 02:10 PM
can't we all just get along??

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 02:10 PM
i like cheese

What kind exactly 3 to be 4?

I'm a provolone and mozzarella type of guy.

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 02:13 PM
thats right, quincy carter actually fluked his way into the playoffs. i guess cowboysfans still remember that. hold onto those memories.

Speaking of Quincy Carter.......http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/2006/05/25/ap2772244.html

hmmmmmmmm
05-25-2006, 02:30 PM
If someone coulda called it quits it woulda been done.....and I dont troll shit I stick to the topic till some jackass launches it into another direction.

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 02:34 PM
LOL :sofunny: