PDA

View Full Version : No Twins On The O-Line

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Steelers Would Not Be Smart To Trade Up And Get Mike Pouncey Only If He Is The Top 20s Are Top 25 We Have To Many Needs And We need Our Second Round Pick And Third Maybe Give Up Our Next Year Third Round Pick If We Its Possible? Then I Would Be Happy But Besides That No Thanks.

What Do You Think?

rangerman
04-27-2011, 09:15 AM
we wont be getting him probably we got a shot at phile taylor danny watkins aaron williams and cameron heyward in the first that is pretty much everyone we are viewing at this point.

MDSteel15
04-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Steelers Would Not Be Smart To Trade Up And Get Mike Pouncey Only If He Is The Top 20s Are Top 25 We Have To Many Needs And We need Our Second Round Pick And Third Maybe Give Up Our Next Year Third Round Pick If We Its Possible? Then I Would Be Happy But Besides That No Thanks.

What Do You Think?

WHAT? :banging:

Wallabeast17
04-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Well i would love to have Pouncey however. i would not trade up for him. I just don't see the need to give up so much just for a gaurd. Especially when we NEED a good corner or two or three. I just wish we were in a position to be able to trade up for Amukamara or Peterson but we are not haha.