PDA

View Full Version : My Final 2011 Mock Draft

MDHQ
04-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Check it out if you have not seen it

you may be mad at the Steelers pick, his last name is not Pouncey.

http://www.mockdrafthq.com/blog/2011/04/final-2011-nfl-mock-draft.html

BritishSteel
04-28-2011, 04:03 PM
I like Watkins, though his lack of experience might be a concern. Would be a good fit for LeBeau's D and I've seen worse choices at 31, though his age and lack of experience might mean that he's an option high in the 2nd round and gives us a target if we trade out of the first. To be fair, he's projected late 1st, early second in a lot of stuff I've read, so it's not really a reach.

PhantomJB93
04-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Ugh, I mean I'm not going to be particularly upset with a non-Pouncey pick, I didn't even consider him a realistic option for us until the report the other day that Tomlin wants to "exhaust every possible scenario" to acquire him. But I am so tired of hearing about Danny Watkins and while he has a cool story I really, really would not like him as our pick. Pouncey is the only guard we should consider taking, and that's only because we have his brother and they would have good chemistry and play off each other's strengths, otherwise guard is not a position we particularly need, at all. If not Pouncey, than tackle.

The fact that he's approaching his late 20's already and is new to football doesn't help either...