PDA

View Full Version : Palmer update.....

DIESELMAN
05-18-2006, 01:18 AM
Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee) has been on the field and moving in a way few would have expected during the past two days of the team's Organized Team Activities. Palmer zigzagged through four pads to his left, zigzagged back through four pads to his right and started rifling the football on May 16. Head coach Marvin Lewis said he fully expects Palmer to be ready for the team's season-opener Sept. 10. The team scaled his workout back Wednesday, May 17, in an effort to not push him too hard.

Ohio Steeler
05-18-2006, 01:28 AM
I have to say I am glad to hear he is doing good, no matter how much I cant stand a team I will never wish anything bad to happen to any player even a Bungal Player....

SteelR1
05-18-2006, 02:40 AM
Good to hear he's recovering fine. I wish him the best and cant wait to play them!!!!!

clevestinks
05-18-2006, 04:52 AM
Good luck Palmer! Hate to seea good man down.

Livinginthe past
05-18-2006, 05:29 AM
I reckon we'll only know for sure that Palmer is fully fit when he trips over a mat and falls flat on his face! :cool:

NM

Suitanim
05-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Carson Palmer (knee) has been on the field and moving in a way few would have expected during the past two days of the team's Organized Team Activities. Palmer zigzagged through four pads to his left, zigzagged back through four pads to his right and started rifling the football on May 16. Head coach Marvin Lewis said he fully expects Palmer to be ready for the team's season-opener Sept. 10. The team scaled his workout back Wednesday, May 17, in an effort to not push him too hard.

Adam Schefter predicted the Steelers would go 7-9 last year.

I'll believe this when I see it.

ARKIESTEEL
05-18-2006, 10:06 AM
I have to say I am glad to hear he is doing good, no matter how much I cant stand a team I will never wish anything bad to happen to any player even a Bungal Player....

Well said plus if he is not there when we play them we get to hear the built in reasons they lost. I hope they dont push him into a game to early he could get hurt bad if he cant move plus that weak o-line they got.

Hines86Ward
05-18-2006, 01:24 PM
I'm glad to hear that he's doing alright. I'm tired of hearing all the Bengals fans crying about that game. We would've beat them with him in there anyways, we beat a better QB the following week.

shimmysteelerfan
05-18-2006, 01:43 PM
im glad hes doing good, i would like to see him on a decent team in the future.

BBC
05-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Good, now there won't be any excuses when we beat them next season.

Lyn
05-18-2006, 04:07 PM
That is good news, I am glad he is out zigzagging (oh yeah) :)
I don't like to see anyone get hurt. I am pretty sure the trainers are on top of him not playing too soon, then again if he is ready .........BRING IT!~

Hines86Ward
05-18-2006, 04:11 PM
The Bengals trainers are among the worst in the NFL, so it wouldn't suprise me if he was rushed in too early & got hurt. Not that I want it to happen, but it wouldn't suprise me.....

Ambridge
05-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Adam Schein and Solomon Wilcotts were talking about this on "The Afternoon Blitz" today.
Schein was having multiple orgasms about Palmer's progress and has taken it upon himself to pencil in Palmer as Cincy's starting QB in their opener against Kansas City.

Anyone who knows Schein knows that this is the one ray of sunlight he needed so he doesn't have to pick Pittsburgh to win the AFC North.

SteelerzGirl
05-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Well, I suppose we'll see what happens. If he does play in the Bengals' season opener, I'm anxious to see if he plays the entire game, and how he reacts to being back on the field and taking hits.

shimmysteelerfan
05-18-2006, 04:28 PM
first snap he gets a flash back and fumbles, thats my prediction.

SteelerzGirl
05-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Or turns and runs the other way into the opposing team's end zone...(lol).

DIESELMAN
05-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Or turns and runs the other way into the opposing team's end zone...(lol).
and runs into the goalpost.....