PDA

View Full Version : How's Heath

SteelersWyo
05-10-2005, 10:22 AM
I know it is early and only mini camp, but how is Heath Miller doing? Is he still the great draft pick most of you seem to think he is? By the way, from the looks of the resignings and draft picks the Steelers appear to have the most solid team in the league. The wimps from east Pa. will not make another Super Bowl appearance. Any news on the Ratbirds?

clevestinks
05-10-2005, 02:01 PM
One good thing about Heath is that he has practiced some. That was`nt suppose to happen for another month or so , So the injury is almost healed I would think

BB2W
05-10-2005, 02:23 PM
First-round draft pick Heath Miller, who did not work out for NFL scouts prior to the draft due to a sports hernia, moved well during the Steelers' three-day minicamp, which concluded Sunday on the South Side.

The former Virginia star appeared lost at times (which is standard for a rookie), but should be on schedule to participate in training camp July 31, barring any setbacks.

"He looked OK to me," coach Bill Cowher said of his top pick. "I'm just glad he went through it. He is getting better. I know that he isn't 100 percent yet, but I think that he is getting there, and that's why I think it was still just good for him to get out there with everybody and kind of go through all the mental gymnastics that I'm sure he's going through. I know he did a couple good things (yesterday) that he picked up pretty quickly."

BlitzburghRockCity
05-10-2005, 05:02 PM
He's gonna have a rough go of it, as all rookies go thru the adjustments of the NFL, but he's intelligent and hard working, and there's no reason to think he wont be at the top of his game in no time.

As far as the ratbirds go.. well they think Mason and Rolle are the 2nd coming and that they are super bowl bound ! :chair: :screwy: :boxing: but its the ratbirds, what do u expect!

clevestinks
05-10-2005, 06:46 PM
I still believe that Boller is overrated, so it won`t matter who is at wr