PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Free Agents

bubbletownwr88
04-30-2011, 06:57 PM
If steelers are allowed to pick up free agents after the draft i think they should check out these players.
Mark Herzlich Boston College LB he screams blue collar worker:tt04::tt02:
Kendric Burney UNC CB can't hurt trying him out.
DeAndre Brown Southern Mississippi WR big receiver with sky is the limit potenital
Ian Williams Notre Dame DT could have been drafted in the fourth but dropped out of it all together
Noel Devine WVU/Derrick Locke Kentucky- both change of pace backs that could compete with Baron Batch for a spot
DeAndre McDaniel S Clemson
Mario Harvey ILB Marshall
Terrence Tolliver WR LSU
Pat Devlin QB Delaware
Jarriel King South carolina
Josh Bynes ILb Auburn
Courtney Smith WR South Alabama
Davon Morgan S VT
Henry Hynoski FB PItt
Alex Wujiciak ILB maryland
Scott Tolzien QB Wisconsin
Ollie Ogbu DT Penn State
Weslye Sanders TE South Carolina
Deunta Williams S UNC

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
04-30-2011, 07:01 PM
If steelers are allowed to pick up free agents after the draft i think they should pick up these players.
Mark Herzlich Boston College LB he screams blue collar worker:tt04::tt02:
Kendric Burney UNC CB can't hurt trying him out.

Yeah i was thinking in the 7th round is kendric Burney gone yet? Im hoping the steelers grab him could be a great nickle are dime corner

GMU Steeler
04-30-2011, 07:03 PM
Wouldn't mind if we looked at a nose tackle. Casey and Hoke are up there in age and some depth there would be nice.

Wallabeast17
04-30-2011, 07:12 PM
I also like Burney, with a little coaching i believe the sky would be the limit for him!!

rangerman
05-01-2011, 11:09 AM
burney is a javier arenas type guy small but plays alot bigger than his size. both williams the DT and the S would be great additions. we could place williams beside troy.

sharkweek
05-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Wouldn't mind if we looked at a nose tackle. Casey and Hoke are up there in age and some depth there would be nice.

Can't Ziggy fill in at NT in a pinch?

just because we have two NTs that are getting old doesn't mean we should look into a bottom dweller prospect strictly as a backup. If we go for a new NT it should with the intent to keep as an eventual starter, that is unless you have serious doubts that Hampton and Hoke combined cannot last for a season

bubbletownwr88
05-01-2011, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't call Ian Williams a bottom dweller he is a guy that the many had going in the 4th or 5th rounds who has a lot of upside but somehow didn't get his name called