PDA

View Full Version : Me again !!

burgsville
05-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Still learning this web site. Loads of fun. Still not quite sure how to respond or contact you all. I'm still #1 Steelers fan. Drive Gold dodge pick-up, have Steelers shrine at home, and look at my boy and me !!! Sorry I can't attach our picture. I'm quite technologically illiterate.203

HburgXL06
05-18-2006, 05:56 PM
If you want to reply all you have to do is either go to the bottom of the thread to the "Quick Reply" box and type whatever you want and then click the button that says "Post Quick Reply" and it will be attached to the thread. The other way is to hit the "Reply" button at the bottom left after the latest post. It will take you to a screen and you can type what you want and then hit "Reply" and it will be attached. A final way is that if you want to quote someone to either agree with them or argue with them. In the bottom right of every post is an icon that says "Quote." If you click that it will take you to the normal replay page but with what the other person said in the proper quote code. This way you can see what you wanted to agree/argue with and others know what point you are agreeing/arguing with. Attachin a picture is a little harder and can come later as you get used to the site. Hope this helps! Peace.

BuFu

clevestinks
05-18-2006, 07:33 PM
I can relate to the "I'm quite technologically illiterate." I also have issue, Blitzburghrockcity has bailed me out more than once with pictures and what not

SteelShooter
05-21-2006, 04:22 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "Hey!"