PDA

View Full Version : Are the Steelers working out as a team?

ebsteelers
05-06-2011, 09:25 AM
keep hearing all these other teams are working out as a team, but havent heard anything about pittsburgh, anyone know if they are? or is it that they are a veteran group and dont need to?

rangerman
05-06-2011, 02:14 PM
if you think we dont need to you aint watch us play football no one is perfect every team needs practice.

bubbletownwr88
05-06-2011, 02:18 PM
I just played flag football with them yesterday. I burnt Gay 4 times.

ebsteelers
05-06-2011, 02:53 PM

wouldnt shock me

and im not saying teams dont need practice, but the steelers are a veteran group and know what needs to be done

ebsteelers
05-06-2011, 02:56 PM
if you think we dont need to you aint watch us play football no one is perfect every team needs practice.

aint watch us play football? goodness.

I watched every game last year, and I saw a team that was in the Super Bowl. I never said they dont need practice but the reason a lot of these team are doing these practices are to bring them closer together. The Steelers are a tight knit group already.

55BaileyFan
05-06-2011, 07:54 PM
I think they will do their thing together when they need to. Everyone is getting too worked up over these team workouts. These teams are trying to show unity right now against Goodell and putting on the "we want football face" If there was no lockout none of the teams would be getting together for another few weeks. This is all just ploys in their legal battles. The Steelers will get together when the normally do and we have nothing to worry about.

stb_steeler
05-06-2011, 08:35 PM
With HInes doin DWS and Ben gettin married soon, who has time for practice.

Wallabeast17
05-06-2011, 08:45 PM

:sofunny: that was great!....I think my grandmother could as well!! :rofl:

SqhillSteeler
05-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Ben and the receivers got together everyday this past week to throw and run routes. Source - Emmanuel Sanders' facbook page and video chat.