PDA

View Full Version : Nnamdi: I Want To Win Super Bowl

SteelerEmpire
05-07-2011, 11:40 AM
5gbpjqNyE7U&feature=player_embedded

GMU Steeler
05-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Come to Pittsburgh, Nnamdi, we'll love ya and you'll win.

vasteeler
05-08-2011, 08:34 PM
i know it will never happen but please sign this man

SteelersJMB
05-09-2011, 12:51 PM
He's not coming to Pit

Atlanta Dan
05-10-2011, 05:55 PM
He's not coming to Pit

Agreed - Peter King says these teams are the likely to sign Asomugha

I could see five teams with big wallets going after him: Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Detroit and the Jets -- but the Jets ONLY if there's not going to be a salary cap in 2011. See, that's the difficult thing to forecast. If there's a cap, I can't see the Jets in the running, because paying two cornerbacks a combined $35 million a year (or some such lunatic number) would squeeze too many contributing players off their team. Detroit's probably a dark horse, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Ford family, which has to be as excited about its team as it's been since the prime Barry Sanders days, would authorize a big check for Asomugha.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/05/10/mail/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_wr_a5

MasterOfPuppets
05-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Agreed - Peter King says these teams are the likely to sign Asomugha

I could see five teams with big wallets going after him: Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Detroit and the Jets -- but the Jets ONLY if there's not going to be a salary cap in 2011. See, that's the difficult thing to forecast. If there's a cap, I can't see the Jets in the running, because paying two cornerbacks a combined $35 million a year (or some such lunatic number) would squeeze too many contributing players off their team. Detroit's probably a dark horse, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Ford family, which has to be as excited about its team as it's been since the prime Barry Sanders days, would authorize a big check for Asomugha.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/05/10/mail/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_wr_a5

odd predictions by king... first of all, since when is detriot ever a player in the FA MARKET , ESPECIALLY TOP TIER EXPENSIVE FA's ???
second ... when is washington NOT interested in high priced FA's ???
:noidea:

steeltheone
05-15-2011, 08:05 AM
We might not have the cash to sign Ike ....

Wallabeast17
05-22-2011, 10:10 AM
I would love to have Nnamdi and resign Ike. imagine that. Ike, Nnamdi, Bmac, Curtis Brown would be the top 4 corners (im predicting Brown to get ahead of Gay:wink02:). If this happens all of a sudden our secondary isn't all that bad anymore.