PDA

View Full Version : Dem Pistons.........

Lyn
05-19-2006, 11:31 AM
I know alot of you do not like dem Pistons but some of you do and I would like to know what you think of Flip's coaching ability in the playoffs. He is from MN right? Was he ever in the playoffs himself? The team seems divided, it seems like someone (and I would assume it would be the coach) needs to get these guys together and calm them down. Has anyone else noticed this, they look completely different from regular season play and I know that when it comes to the playoffs regular season doesn't count. Dang I never thought I would be wishing for Larry Brown. LOL

BB2W
05-19-2006, 12:11 PM
I am a huge Pistons fan and obviously I'm pretty pissed off about the way this series has went. :redface:

24~show your love~43
05-19-2006, 12:29 PM
ok so i know you folks are pistons fans, but i am from c-town and i am a cavs fan. i have noticed that there team seems to be extremely divided and it's affecting teir game. now i like it that way, but like i said i am a cavs fan. and I AM A WITNESS!!!!!!

Koopa
05-19-2006, 01:04 PM
i ain't witness a damn thing yet lol. *not being bias just talkin basketball* flip is possibly the most overrated coach next to poopovich lol. he does not know how to coach in the playoffs, i don't get how you have a player like kg and can't get passed the first round more then once. and now he comes to a team that won and went to the finals the last two years and he's struggling against the cavs. obviously tonight is a must win, but it's a must win for the cavs too, i guranatee that the cavs will not win a game 7, so it's a must for them. so lets see how flip does in this type of situation, history says not so good

BB2W
05-19-2006, 10:42 PM
They won!!! :alcohol:

Koopa
05-19-2006, 10:44 PM
and they'll probably win it all, cause the spurs are once again choking

tony hipchest
05-19-2006, 11:48 PM
several things about the pistons:

1 through 5 they are probably the only team who could have any of their players be starters on any other team, without that team making a serious downgrade.

they pissed away a #2 pick in the draft ( anthony or wade) and didnt suffer.

r. hamiilton is the only player to learn something from michael jordan and succeed, in jordans post bulls era.

the current pistons have been there and done that. most notably taking down the 3x champ lakers. losing to the spurs dont exacty make them slouches.

flip is a good coach who really only ever had 1 tool to work with (garnett). its hard to compete when you only have 1 player who could start on any other team. you give any coach JUST kobe, or garnett, or labron, and most likely they wont be able to get over the hump.

Go_Cats
05-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Im also a big Pistons fan and am thrilled for the big win today :)

tony hipchest
05-20-2006, 12:54 AM
i ain't witness a damn thing yet lol. *not being bias just talkin basketball* flip is possibly the most overrated coach next to poopovich lol. he does not know how to coach in the playoffs, i don't get how you have a player like kg and can't get passed the first round more then once. and now he comes to a team that won and went to the finals the last two years and he's struggling against the cavs. obviously tonight is a must win, but it's a must win for the cavs too, i guranatee that the cavs will not win a game 7, so it's a must for them. so lets see how flip does in this type of situation, history says not so good

i must say that coaching in the nba playoffs is one of the most over rated things ever. at this point, its all about the 5 men on the floor who get the job done. when every game in this 2nd round of the playoffs is coming down to 2-4 points there is NO way you can blame the coach for a loss. it comes down to a basket made here or there, or a tunover made here or there. its the players who shoot the ball, and its the players who turn it over or who dont rebound.

on average, the BEST team is gonna miss 50% of their shots. when 1 or 2 shots is making the difference in games, to blame coaches such as popovich, brown, flip, is absurd.

good thing being a steelerfan, i am used to people blaming the head coach all the time.

Koopa
05-20-2006, 01:06 AM
i hate poopovich, i'll blame him for everything lol

i don't like him because of the way he got his job, he fired bob hill for no reason, wasn't his fault david and elliot were out with injury. and he fired him right when david was scheduled to come back, but then david had a set back and he couldn't do any better then bob hill. and i don't like a coach that says as soon as tim retires ten mins later i'll call for a press conference to annonce my retirement. just shows he's riding the coattail of tim

BB2W
05-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Game seven is on ABC today at 3:30! :alcohol:

GO PISTONS!!!

Lyn
05-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Yeppers it is and we are going to our son's Steeler domain to root them on.

Brady12
05-21-2006, 01:31 PM
There is no way the Pistons are going to lose Game 7. And if they do, it actually didn't happen. They can't lose, and I don't see them losing. BTW, I am a Pistons fan. Big Ben is my favourite player.

Lyn
05-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Well at least you got one team right...............there is light at the end of the tunnel:)

Brady12
05-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Hehe. Pistons WIN! 79-61. Bring on the Heat again.

BB2W
05-21-2006, 06:27 PM
They won!!! :beerbang:

SteelCityMan786
05-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Have a good offseason Cavs. We'll see ya in October.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-21-2006, 06:38 PM
As a Bulls fan I hate the Pistons. I remember those Bulls/Pistons playoff series in the late 80's and early 90's. Those were some physical series. But the Pistons showed their heart of a champion the last two games against the Cavs. But the Cavs did have a hell of a year. King James has only just started really. Watch out in the future for the Cavs. Especially if the Cavs get him his Scottie Pippen. For how great Jordan was he never won a thing until Scottie Pippen came to the Bulls.

SteelCityMan786
05-21-2006, 06:49 PM
As a Bulls fan I hate the Pistons. I remember those Bulls/Pistons playoff series in the late 80's and early 90's. Those were some physical series. But the Pistons showed their heart of a champion the last two games against the Cavs. But the Cavs did have a hell of a year. King James has only just started really. Watch out in the future for the Cavs. Especially if the Cavs get him his Scottie Pippen. For how great Jordan was he never won a thing into Scottie Pippen came to the Bulls.

I feel ya brother. I am a Bulls fan myself.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-21-2006, 06:59 PM
I feel ya brother. I am a Bulls fan myself.

Cool another Bulls fan. My mom and dad were born around Pittsburgh. But they moved to Indiana before I was born. So I'm a Steelers and Pirates fan thanks to my parents. But since I was born and live close to Chicago and Pittsburgh didn't have a pro hoops team. I grew up watching Michael Jordan and the Bulls. Thats why I'm a Bulls fan. I really don't follow the NBA like I use to. I never use to miss a Bulls game when "His Airness" played. Now I do watch the Bulls but I do miss games. Its been nice that the Bulls have made the playoffs the last two years.

SteelCityMan786
05-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Yep and next year they make it to the big show. The FINALS!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Yep and next year they make it to the big show. The FINALS!

Well I would settle for a Eastern Conference Finals trip. Boy wouldn't Elton Brand look nice in a Bulls uniform? What a great trade that was Brand for Tyson Chandler.:dang:

SteelCityMan786
05-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Well I would settle for a Eastern Conference Finals trip. Boy wouldn't Elton Brand look nice a Bulls uniform? What a great trade that was Brand for Tyson Chandler.:dang:

Very true. He is as foul proned as Luol was with My Blue Devils during his college carrier.

Koopa
05-23-2006, 12:13 AM
well i know i've talked shit about the pistons, but the spurs are out of the playoffs, so basketball is over for me and i won't watch the confrence finals or nba finals but go pistons go. f'k i hate the mavs more then anything in this world, i'd rather see maddox starting over big ben then ever seeing mavs win a championship. so again go pistons go, sweep them *******s

Suitanim
05-23-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm the same way...once LeBron is out, so am I (He IS, after all, from my hometown)...but I don't hate the Pistons. They are just as welcome to the title as any other non-Cavalier team in my estimation...

Lyn
05-23-2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah I agree when the Pistons are out I do not watch the playoffs anymore.

BB2W
05-23-2006, 11:13 PM
They lost. :frown:

Koopa
05-23-2006, 11:23 PM
good lol, i dont' care who wins that series i just want whoever to win it to beat the mavs, i know the suns won't that's why i don't even bring them up. but i'd rather see shaq win a title then the mavs and pistons lol

Lyn
05-24-2006, 10:45 AM
Yeah they lost, they wanna go to Miami :)

BigSteelThrill
05-24-2006, 01:48 PM
As long as the Pistons dont win it... everything is good!

Why? Because in the last 15 years there has only been 5 teams to win an NBA title.
(Lakers, Bulls, Pistons, Spurs, Rockets)

Its been too damn stagnant and time for something new.

BigSteelThrill
05-24-2006, 01:50 PM
If anyone was curious...

2004-05 San Antonio Spurs
2003-04 Detroit Pistons
2002-03 San Antonio Spurs
2001-02 Los Angeles Lakers
2000-01 Los Angeles Lakers
1999-00 Los Angeles Lakers
1998-99 San Antonio Spurs
1997-98 Chicago Bulls
1996-97 Chicago Bulls
1995-96 Chicago Bulls
1994-95 Houston Rockets
1993-94 Houston Rockets
1992-93 Chicago Bulls
1991-92 Chicago Bulls
1990-91 Chicago Bulls
1989-90 Detroit Pistons
1988-89 Detroit Pistons
1987-88 Los Angeles Lakers
1986-87 Los Angeles Lakers

Lyn
05-24-2006, 02:25 PM
As long as the Pistons dont win it... everything is good!

Why? Because in the last 15 years there has only been 5 teams to win an NBA title.
(Lakers, Bulls, Pistons, Spurs, Rockets)

Its been too damn stagnant and time for something new.

I think pretty much everyone feels that same way. they like to see other teams in the playoffs, no matter what sport including football.

Lyn
05-24-2006, 02:31 PM
several things about the pistons:

1 through 5 they are probably the only team who could have any of their players be starters on any other team, without that team making a serious downgrade.

they pissed away a #2 pick in the draft ( anthony or wade) and didnt suffer.

r. hamiilton is the only player to learn something from michael jordan and succeed, in jordans post bulls era.

the current pistons have been there and done that. most notably taking down the 3x champ lakers. losing to the spurs dont exacty make them slouches.

flip is a good coach who really only ever had 1 tool to work with (garnett). its hard to compete when you only have 1 player who could start on any other team. you give any coach JUST kobe, or garnett, or labron, and most likely they wont be able to get over the hump.

I heard on Mike and Mike this am that that was a good thing for Wade because Brown was the coach and he does not let rookies play. They also said that Wade is a much better player than Anthony. And they also said, "they won a championship without either of them."

Lyn
05-28-2006, 11:22 AM
dem Pistons looked sick last night :) We gotta get the Prince back in the Palace

Koopa
05-28-2006, 03:31 PM
dem Pistons looked sick last night :) We gotta get the Prince back in the Palace

no y'all got to keep losing and losing and losing

Lyn
05-28-2006, 08:48 PM
no y'all got to keep losing and losing and losing

LOL I seriously do not think you have anything to worry about. You gotta admit the Heat is not championship material. Detriot is by far a better team, now if they can just win. They have to win this next game. They are in the same position as they were with the Cavs, I think they play better under pressure.

Koopa
05-28-2006, 09:30 PM
LOL I seriously do not think you have anything to worry about. You gotta admit the Heat is not championship material. Detriot is by far a better team, now if they can just win. They have to win this next game. They are in the same position as they were with the Cavs, I think they play better under pressure.

well actually right now the pistons were up 2-1 against the cavs. now if the pistons don't win teh series they ain't the better team because imo you can only say the better team didn't win in college or the nfl cause in the nba, nhl, and mlb, you get 7 tries to win 4 games and if you can't you are obviously not the better team.

and anytime you have shaq and a player like wade you are somewhat championship material, now lets go heat lol

Lyn
05-28-2006, 10:20 PM
well actually right now the pistons were up 2-1 against the cavs. now if the pistons don't win teh series they ain't the better team because imo you can only say the better team didn't win in college or the nfl cause in the nba, nhl, and mlb, you get 7 tries to win 4 games and if you can't you are obviously not the better team.

and anytime you have shaq and a player like wade you are somewhat championship material, now lets go heat lol
dem Pistons just seem to win when they want to. I guess they haven't wanted to LOL

Go Pistons:)

BB2W
05-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Game four is tonight!... pretty much a must win for the Pistons.

BB2W
05-29-2006, 09:21 PM
They're playing like crap. :mad:

Lyn
05-29-2006, 10:48 PM
There is 3:50 to go and they have not started their run yet.

Lyn
05-29-2006, 10:50 PM
time out Detriot

Koopa
05-29-2006, 10:52 PM
who won??? or is the game still going???

Lyn
05-29-2006, 10:55 PM
It is still on 2:16

Lyn
05-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Miami wins.

Koopa
05-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Miami wins.

well i guess it's going 7 well at least 6, and if it doesn't say good bye to flip cause if he loses with this team that early it just shows he does not know how to coach

Lyn
05-29-2006, 11:36 PM
I questioned his coaching ability a few posts ago. They are not playing like they used to. There are either locker room problems or he can not coach. I believe the latter. Time will tell. Detriot is definitely a better team than Miami but they are not playing up to even close to their fullest potential.

Those terrible Detriot fans will kick his ass out of there :)

Koopa
05-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I questioned his coaching ability a few posts ago. They are not playing like they used to. There are either locker room problems or he can not coach. I believe the latter. Time will tell. Detriot is definitely a better team than Miami but they are not playing up to even close to their fullest potential.

Those terrible Detriot fans will kick his ass out of there :)

i wouldn't be surprised to see some cups flying around you thugs lol..........i think there is some lockeroom problems too, ben wallace doesn't like flip very much, so one of the two won't be back. also a few of the detroit fans that post on the spurs board i go on, are saying ben doesn't like the fact that ppl are saying it's billups team and not his. so i hope y'all get torn apart in the offseason lol.....and y'all would be fools to not lock up prince this summer, i think if he doesn't get his extentsion he's gone after next year

BigSteelThrill
05-30-2006, 12:38 AM
The cant handle Shaq and everything else all at once. The have no answer for the big guy. Ben Wallace is great, but he is only 6'9" and 240 and has no answer for Diesel. Not his fault, very few do. Usually he is the pivot in control on both ends of the floor, against Miami he just doesnt have much to offer when Shaq is out there and Shaq is playing good and with energy.

You would hope everyone else could help out.
But when you have times when players like Udonis outplay players like Rasheed, your in trouble.

clevestinks
05-30-2006, 05:50 AM
You think if Shaq wins another ring he will want to rub in in Kobies face? Oh Yeah!

tony hipchest
05-30-2006, 10:42 AM
this series has as much to do with what the heat are doing as opposed to what the pistons arent. shaq and wade are simply playing lights out hitting about 70% of all their shots despite good defense. wade looks like a young allen iverson with much more control. you have former all stars in walker, payton, and mourning in supporting roles. and pat riley is one of the top coaches in the league. better than flip and probably better than l. brown. when you see shaq blocking shots and taking it coast to coast for the layup any team better watch out. and when theres a clutch shot to be made, wade simply isnt missing, despite who is in his face.

Lyn
05-30-2006, 11:19 AM
Plain and simple Miami wants it more. The Pistons are not playing to win, something is wrong within the Pistons locker room and it has spilled onto the floor. Prince is the only one trying and he is even half heart. Oh well:)

CantStop85
05-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Doesn't really matter who wins the Pistons-Heat series...either one will be beat by the Mavericks.

BigSteelThrill
05-31-2006, 02:48 PM
Doesn't really matter who wins the Pistons-Heat series...either one will be beat by the Mavericks.
Strongly disagree if the Heat can get some rest while the Mavs/Suns continue to play.

shimmysteelerfan
05-31-2006, 04:11 PM
i doubt the mavs can even close out the series on the suns.....

Koopa
05-31-2006, 06:20 PM
vince mcmahon i mean david stern wants the heat to win it all, so that's why all the calls go their way, so i feel sorry for whoever comes out of the west cause it's only gonna lead them to false hope

Lyn
05-31-2006, 06:22 PM
I wonder which Piston team will show up tonight. They are definitely the best team but instead of showing that to the world they are playing pee wee ball. I cannot blame the coach for what the players are NOT doing, he is just an easy target (the coach of any team). LOL I think after this season the team will break up and Ben will be playing for the Cavs, although Detriot is still his best fit. Prince is the workhorse of the team. If they lose tonight I will be very surprised.

Go Pistons!~

shimmysteelerfan
05-31-2006, 08:44 PM
I wonder which Piston team will show up tonight. They are definitely the best team but instead of showing that to the world they are playing pee wee ball. I cannot blame the coach for what the players are NOT doing, he is just an easy target (the coach of any team). LOL I think after this season the team will break up and Ben will be playing for the Cavs, although Detriot is still his best fit. Prince is the workhorse of the team. If they lose tonight I will be very surprised.

Go Pistons!~

i hope they win tonight, i would rather see the suns play the pistons any day....not a big fan of shaq.

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 09:47 PM
did anyone just see ben wallace block shaq? :sofunny: i dont think ive ever seen that in shaqs whole career, but shaq was just officially owned, embarassed, and knocked to the floor in humiliating fashion.

Lyn
05-31-2006, 10:05 PM
i hope they win tonight, i would rather see the suns play the pistons any day....not a big fan of shaq.

I am not a fan of Shaq's either.

Lyn
05-31-2006, 10:07 PM
did anyone just see ben wallace block shaq? :sofunny: i dont think ive ever seen that in shaqs whole career, but shaq was just officially owned, embarassed, and knocked to the floor in humiliating fashion.

Wasn't that beautiful LOL There is only an 85 lb difference between them. LOVED IT!~

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 10:15 PM
i must admit that a suns vs. heat finals would be "hot" (pun intended of course)

Lyn
05-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Is it just me or wouldn't you also think that Duane Wade has to have a bad game somewhere along the line. He is one heck of a good athlete.

Motley Nate
05-31-2006, 10:34 PM
Is it just me or wouldn't you also think that Duane Wade has to have a bad game somewhere along the line. He is one heck of a good athlete.
He's due. He's a great player, yes, but even the greats have a bad game. Needless to say I've been very impressed with this year's playoffs. Some great games. The Cavs / Pistons series was unbelieveable. The Cavs tanked, too much emotion drained them. You can't beat the champs being drained. It's only the beginning for LeBron.

We've seen alot of the new stars explode this playoff season. I would have liked to include Amare in that, but they brought him back way too soon.

Koopa
05-31-2006, 10:41 PM
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT, i hate the heat, why can't they finish the f'king job?? i hope the pistons come back and shut the window for shaq to ever win that f'king 4th ring. and.....F'K the pistons for winning

Lyn
05-31-2006, 10:43 PM
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT, i hate the heat, why can't they finish the f'king job?? i hope the pistons come back and shut the window for shaq to ever win that f'king 4th ring. and.....F'K the pistons for winning

We haven't won it yet......Shaq has lab eyes!~ They look so sad.

Koopa
05-31-2006, 10:46 PM
it's f'king over y'all up by 11, f'k why can't y'all just f'king die lol, damn y'all gonna win in 7. hopefully vince mcmahon i mean david stern will step in and not allow that with a bunch of bullshit calls in game six

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
He's due. He's a great player, yes, but even the greats have a bad game. Needless to say I've been very impressed with this year's playoffs. Some great games. The Cavs / Pistons series was unbelieveable. The Cavs tanked, too much emotion drained them. You can't beat the champs being drained. It's only the beginning for LeBron.

We've seen alot of the new stars explode this playoff season. I would have liked to include Amare in that, but they brought him back way too soon. definitely. this is the most competitive and unpredictable playoffs i have seen in years if not ever. ive seen plenty of blowout series and other than the nets not being a little more competitive this has been a supberb playoffs. its nice not to bee rooting against a team like the lakers just to see them win again, and again, and again.

with no vested interests i can just sit back and enjoy the good basketball, no matter who wins or loses.

Lyn
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
it's f'king over y'all up by 11, f'k why can't y'all just f'king die lol, damn y'all gonna win in 7. hopefully vince mcmahon i mean david stern will step in and not allow that with a bunch of bullshit calls in game six

I wait til the Fat Lady sings!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Da Prince Is In Da Palace!~

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 11:36 PM
"vince mcmahon" is the same dude made the boring spurs 3X champs

and before anyone disagrees just admit malik rose is not (nor ever was) a superstar, as advertised. sean elliot or r. horry? atleast 10 players in this years playoffs are just as good.

Koopa
05-31-2006, 11:45 PM
"vince mcmahon" is the same dude made the boring spurs 3X champs

and before anyone disagrees just admit malik rose is not (nor ever was) a superstar, as advertised.

us and the pistons are the transition champions, they are waiting to let wade get his and then bron bron will take over for a while lol

and why do you say that about malik??? i don't remember ever hearing anything like that about him............but he was my favorite on the team, and i love his restraunts in SA

tony hipchest
05-31-2006, 11:54 PM
us and the pistons are the transition champions, they are waiting to let wade get his and then bron bron will take over for a while lol

and why do you say that about malik??? i don't remember ever hearing anything like that about him............but he was my favorite on the team, and i love his restraunts in SAhard to say that wade and lebron arent the face of the future. forget about carmello and darko (and just about anyone else drafted in the last 5 years- well josh howard is pretty impressive, as are alot, but not on their league)

i brought up malik cause he was a player who looked great alongside duncan but very average elsewhere. same thing happened to brian grant and many others. granted, i think the spurs are much more better with ginobli and parker players. it just didnt translate into a ring this year. on the surface wade and o'neal just seems like a stronger tandem as duncan/ parker.

Motley Nate
06-01-2006, 12:15 AM
It's been bothering me for 2 years....

Separated at birth?

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/spo/med/2006/05/ipt/1149129943.jpg

and

http://www.uncg.edu/ses/courses/compton/Gallery/images/curious%20george.jpg

Motley Nate
06-01-2006, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't worry Koop. It's 3 - 2. Pat Riley-coached teams don't fold on a 3 - 1 lead. The "heat" stays on Detroit as it has for the last month. You can't win that many "elimination" games against a team like the Heat.

Heck, Flip might lose his job even if the Pistons pull it out.

tony hipchest
06-01-2006, 12:27 AM
It's been bothering me for 2 years....

Separated at birth?

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/spo/med/2006/05/ipt/1149129943.jpg

and

http://www.uncg.edu/ses/courses/compton/Gallery/images/curious%20george.jpg

THATS who he reminds me of! thanks! that shit has been bugging me for weeks!

Motley Nate
06-01-2006, 12:42 AM
THATS who he reminds me of! thanks! that shit has been bugging me for weeks!
I had a picture of Prince scratching his head, it was too damn good to be true.

Lyn
06-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Motown mojo is back.

Now I hope they can do the same on Friday

BigSteelThrill
06-02-2006, 03:04 AM
Heat !!!

Mavericks !!!

Only 1 win needed for each... and we will have a brand new and first time ever... NBA champion!

:thumbsup:

Koopa
06-02-2006, 03:06 AM
**** the mavs go heat, but lets not count our chickens before they hatch, anything can happen

shimmysteelerfan
06-02-2006, 10:45 AM
**** the mavs go heat, but lets not count our chickens before they hatch, anything can happen

well put, f*ck the mavs....i still got faith in the suns, they did it in last two series why not now?!?!?!

Motley Nate
06-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Geez... I wouldn't be surprised to see if there was a running bet in Vegas that Wade would tank in Game 6.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ai1kWkbitUJY3Pn4_jJchqo5nYcB?slug=ap-heat-wade&prov=ap&type=lgns

Lyn
06-02-2006, 10:34 PM
The Party's Over LOL

I am done watching the rest of it. LOL

Prosdo
06-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Wow the Pistons played bad. I was hoping for the Mavericks vs the Pistons. I didn't want to see the Heat in it. Let's Go Mavs!!!

Koopa
06-02-2006, 10:36 PM
hell yeah, this is the most basketball i've watched since the spurs game 7, i started watching this game from 2 mins. left just to watch the heat celebrat as teh new eastern confrence champions, i love it lol

tony hipchest
06-02-2006, 10:50 PM
hate to root against the suns but i think miami/dallas makes for a better series. hate to root for the perennial favorite shaq but my man gary payton needs to get a ring. heres a stat. gary payton and shaq will have played in the finals for 3 different teams. 2 times a teammates. wade is off the hook. rooting against him is like rooting against labron. carmello has had his day in the sun. looks like being a stoner isnt gonna lead him to much success. but hes got his scrilla so im sure hes not sweating it. wade and labron sure seem to be the future of the league.

good run by the pistons. im sure theyll be right back next year.

Lyn
06-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks for saying that , "good run by the Pistons."

They have played one hell of alot of basketball and been very successful.......I still say it is coaching that put them down along with a terrible showing on the players part:)

I will win with the Pistons, I will lose with the Pistons. I am loyal to my teams!~

Go_Cats
06-02-2006, 11:47 PM
:banging:

BB2W
06-02-2006, 11:48 PM
I can't beleive they lost... they played like chit and deserve to be sent home. :pissed:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Thanks for saying that , "good run by the Pistons."

They have played one hell of alot of basketball and been very successful.......I still say it is coaching that put them down along with a terrible showing on the players part:)

I will win with the Pistons, I will lose with the Pistons. I am loyal to my teams!~

"I'm loyal to my teams". Thats the way to be. I'm still a Bulls fan even though their days of kings of the NBA seem so long ago now. But two straight years making the playoffs. So the Bulls are taking steps in the right direction.

BB2W
06-03-2006, 12:05 AM
The one thing I don't like about the Pistons is they complain a lot, so I hope they take this loss like men.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 12:12 AM
The one thing I don't like about the Pistons is they complain a lot, so I hope they take this loss like men.hamiltons post game press conference suggests he will. dont know about guaran"sheed" though

BB2W
06-03-2006, 12:23 AM
hamiltons post game press conference suggests he will. dont know about guaran"sheed" though
As long as they don't act like the Bengals or the Seahawks... they had a great year, but they weren't the best when it counted the most.

tony hipchest
06-03-2006, 12:34 AM
As long as they don't act like the Bengals or the Seahawks... they had a great year, but they weren't the best when it counted the most. blaming flip saunders seems to be popular. im not buying it. they had their best record and the best record this year.

3 to be 4
06-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Want Shaq to win it. Just to stick it to Kobe.