PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Message Board

Hines86Ward
05-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Wow, the Bengals message board is full of little girls. I went on there to talk some smack in the boldly labeled "Smack Talk Forum", and they were all giving me warnings and everything. I made 6 posts, and got banned. They're on there talking bad about the Browns, Ravens, and Steelers. But when someone goes on to say something about the Bengals, they ban them. They can't accept the truth....

ARKIESTEEL
05-19-2006, 01:02 PM
I went over there and looked around they pretty much talk about STEELERs and thats it! Seems sad that they have no other life than to talk about us! They should admit they want to be fans

clevestinks
05-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Yeah I went 48 hours before getting banned. But I regret being a jerk somewhat. I hatre when retards come in here and ruin it. We are lucky to have some descent OTHER fans

BBC
05-19-2006, 02:02 PM
...which Bengals board?

clevestinks
05-19-2006, 02:06 PM
The official board at Bengals.Com

BBC
05-19-2006, 02:07 PM
The official board at Bengals.Com

I think I'll pay them a little visit :smile:

Went there, that site isn't even worth my time. Their smack is horrible, and the way the board is set up is just awful. I couldn't stand being there for 5 minutes, let alone actually making a post there.

Hines86Ward
05-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Yeah, their Smack Forum is TERRIBLE! If you say one thing about them, they warn you. I lasted 10 posts before I got banned. They banned me for two hours after I had 6 posts. At least the other teams will allow you to talk about them...

If you want a good Bengals message board, go to BengalsZone.com. The guys there are pretty nice, they don't really give you any crap. And their Smack Forum is a million times better than the Bengals.com one, they pretty much let anything go in there.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Wow, the Bengals message board is full of little girls. I went on there to talk some smack in the boldly labeled "Smack Talk Forum", and they were all giving me warnings and everything. I made 6 posts, and got banned. They're on there talking bad about the Browns, Ravens, and Steelers. But when someone goes on to say something about the Bengals, they ban them. They can't accept the truth....

I went on a Bengals forum I forget which one off hand right after the playoff game against the Bengals. I didn't talk any trash just wanted to see what the talk was after Kemo hurt Carson. Most of the Bengals fans wished that Kemo died and hoped that his family died as well. It was pretty classless to say the least. I did defend the Steelers and Kemo in a respectable manner and even wished Carson the best and a 100 percent recovery. I ended getting banned the next day. Don't why and the only reason I can come up with is that I'm a Steelers fan. I don't care anyway since alot of those Bengals fans proved to very classless and disgusting people wishing death to Kemo and his family.

Hines86Ward
05-19-2006, 05:25 PM
I went on a Bengals forum I forget which one off hand right after the playoff game against the Bengals. I didn't talk any trash just wanted to see what the talk was after Kemo hurt Carson. Most of the Bengals fans wished that Kemo died and hoped that his family died as well. It was pretty classless to say the least. I did defend the Steelers and Kemo in a respectable manner and even wished Carson the best and a 100 percent recovery. I ended getting banned the next day. Don't why and the only reason I can come up with is that I'm a Steelers fan. I don't care anyway since alot of those Bengals fans proved to very classless and disgusting people wishing death to Kemo and his family.

The day after the Bengals playoff game, the Bengals management went on the site & banned most of the Steelers fans. Alot of people I know got banned & they never even posted anything, they just were there to look around.

They'll let the Bengals fans say whatever they want for the most part. Some guy put up a picture of Roethlisberger hurt against the Chargers. So I reposted saying "why don't you post a picture of our QB getting hurt by your team, or something like this:" w/ a pic of Palmer on the ground w/ Kimo standing overtop of him. I got banned, and the other guy got nothing.

clevestinks
05-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Around here we have no thread that start out , Palmer is gay, the bungles board had a bunch of them prior to Ben winning the superbowl. once again not all thier fans are idiots!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Around here we have no thread that start out , Palmer is gay, the bungles board had a bunch of them prior to Ben winning the superbowl. once again not all thier fans are idiots!

But Palmer is gay. Just kidding but your right the Bengals do have 1 or 2 good fans but the rest are a bunch of you know whats.

tony hipchest
05-19-2006, 07:03 PM
the bengalfans EXPECT respect, and for everybody to forget that they were the perennial losers for what seems to be their entire existance. respect is earned, not given. they flat out sucked for an entire 15 year span and now, after their 1st winning season, EXPECT everyone to treat them in higher regards than a team that has actually won something and strung together more than 2 winning seasons in a row.

fuhgem

Burghman
05-19-2006, 08:45 PM
the bengalfans EXPECT respect, and for everybody to forget that they were the perennial losers for what seems to be their entire existance. respect is earned, not given. they flat out sucked for an entire 15 year span and now, after their 1st winning season, EXPECT everyone to treat them in higher regards than a team that has actually won something and strung together more than 2 winning seasons in a row.

fuhgem Seattle fans are the same way. Go to seattle times .com you'll see what I mean. Their still pissing and moaning about the SB.:blah:

Hines86Ward
05-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Wow, a Bengals fan just tried to tell me that Bears team we beat in Week 14 & was on a 8 game winning streak was the same Bears team they beat in Week 3 when they were 1-1 on Ortons 2nd start

And these guys are calling me classless & ignorant while they're talking about beating kids & injuring Bill Cowher......

CantStop85
05-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah, their Smack Forum is TERRIBLE! If you say one thing about them, they warn you. I lasted 10 posts before I got banned. They banned me for two hours after I had 6 posts. At least the other teams will allow you to talk about them...

If you want a good Bengals message board, go to BengalsZone.com. The guys there are pretty nice, they don't really give you any crap. And their Smack Forum is a million times better than the Bengals.com one, they pretty much let anything go in there.
The official Bengals forums suck. If you go anywhere, go to BengalsZone.

83-Steelers-43
05-20-2006, 07:54 AM
Wow, a Bengals fan just tried to tell me that Bears team we beat in Week 14 & was on a 8 game winning streak was the same Bears team they beat in Week 3 when they were 1-1 on Ortons 2nd start

And these guys are calling me classless & ignorant while they're talking about beating kids & injuring Bill Cowher......

Consider the "fans" your attempting to hold conversation with. That's why I don't even bother.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Most Bengal fans suck.I don't know why thier boards even have smack forums because defending your team is grounds for getting banned.

Bengal fans have also shown to be as classless as Raiders and Ravens fans.To wish death and injury upon players and/or thier families is as low as you can go,and they went that low and lower.

Most of them just jumped on the bandwagon this year.When the Bengals go back into thier normal home of the cellar of the AFC North Bengal fans will be hard to find,just like they have been the last 15 years.

CantStop85
05-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Most Bengal fans suck.I don't know why thier boards even have smack forums because defending your team is grounds for getting banned.

Bengal fans have also shown to be as classless as Raiders and Ravens fans.To wish death and injury upon players and/or thier families is as low as you can go,and they went that low and lower.

Most of them just jumped on the bandwagon this year.When the Bengals go back into thier normal home of the cellar of the AFC North Bengal fans will be hard to find,just like they have been the last 15 years.
All fan bases have their @$$holes...I talked to steelers fans on another site who said they wish Kimo had broken Carson's neck instead of his leg. :blah: :blah: :blah: You just gotta learn to ignore it instead of getting worked up about it.

If the Bengals go into the cellar again, I'll stay here in search of sympathy. :blurp:

clevestinks
05-20-2006, 06:03 PM
All fan bases have their @$$holes...I talked to steelers fans on another site who said they wish Kimo had broken Carson's neck instead of his leg. :blah: :blah: :blah: You just gotta learn to ignore it instead of getting worked up about it.

If the Bengals go into the cellar again, I'll stay here in search of sympathy. :blurp:
You are correct! And we all have are own moments of being one of these tards!

CantStop85
05-20-2006, 08:26 PM
You are correct! And we all have are own moments of being one of these tards!
Some of us more than others. :whistle:

Ohio Steeler
05-20-2006, 08:48 PM

ALL Bunguls fans SUCK I have yet to meet one with any brains

Suitanim
05-20-2006, 08:55 PM
The Bengals HAVE a message board? You mean they finally figured out how to string 3 W's together in a row?

SteelerzGirl
05-21-2006, 08:08 AM
The Bengals HAVE a message board? You mean they finally figured out how to string 3 W's together in a row?

:rofl:

I'm sure it was an effort for them, but they finally figured it out. :smile: