PDA

View Full Version : anyone from PA send money to the ....

Theanswer385
05-19-2006, 05:45 PM
steelers ticket office for 2 tickets to games? It was in the News paper and i asked for tickets to the finz game. All tickets are like $58 piece and to only 2 tickets per game to each household. Do you think that they would have tickets left for the finz game??

SteelerzGirl
05-21-2006, 06:58 AM
Hopefully they'll be able to honor your request if you put the Dolphins game down as your #1 choice, but it all depends on how they divvy out the tickets, I think. I usually always get the tix that I want, but I'm sure with the Steelers have won the SB tix are even more in demand than usual. I hope you get the tix you want. Good luck!

P.S. LOST rocks! I love Sawyer and his six-pack abs...(lol). :smile:

Theanswer385
05-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Hopefully they'll be able to honor your request if you put the Dolphins game down as your #1 choice, but it all depends on how they divvy out the tickets, I think. I usually always get the tix that I want, but I'm sure with the Steelers have won the SB tix are even more in demand than usual. I hope you get the tix you want. Good luck!

P.S. LOST rocks! I love Sawyer and his six-pack abs...(lol). :smile:THANKS! I have my fingers crossed.:smile:

Cant wait for the 2 hour seasin Finally of lost, looks good.:bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
05-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Cant wait for the 2 hour seasin Finally of lost, looks good.:bouncy:

The two hour season finale is this Wednesday night, right? I can't wait either! I'll be going crazy all summer w/o having LOST to watch. I have so many questions, they're not giving me many answers, but it's fun trying to figure everything out. :smile:

Theanswer385
05-21-2006, 08:04 PM
they said alot of questions will be answerd this week!!! I guess they let the clock run down!!

Ill have to make a LOST thread somewhere haha

Theanswer385
07-10-2006, 12:25 AM
When Do these tickets Arrive usualy??