PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on your Steelers 53?

menofsteel
05-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Is it too early to start thinking about how the roster will shape up based on current players? Figure even if Taylor is signed, the FO will be bringing in another FA CB; but who knows? Here is a 53, with player salaries, that I like.

http://colbertnotes.wordpress.com/2011/05/04/tentative-53-man-roster-with-avg-contract-values/

55BaileyFan
05-15-2011, 04:50 PM
I don't know about Battle making this roster. I would love to see Grisham make our roster as well. I wouldn't be shocked by carrying four RB, I think they will carry one more defensive lineman though.

pete74
05-15-2011, 07:46 PM
I don't know about Battle making this roster. I would love to see Grisham make our roster as well. I wouldn't be shocked by carrying four RB, I think they will carry one more defensive lineman though.

they never like to carry more then 6 lineman

steelerchad
05-15-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure Grisham makes this team. I still have hopes for Sweed to pan out.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
05-15-2011, 09:06 PM
You have to think not all of the picks make the team. At least save a few for practice squad. I think Gay, Essex, Fox, and Colon will all make the roster. Also I agree Battle is gone.

thumper
05-16-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm not sure Grisham makes this team. I still have hopes for Sweed to pan out.

And I hope I am going to wake up and be better looking than Brad
Pitt. Ain't gonna happen. If Sweed hasn't found a way to stay healthy
and become productive by now......He is shot. He has zero confidence.
I think the NFL, and its physicality, just blew his mind and he never
recovered. Hope I am wrong. Wouldn't it be awesome if he played
up to his potential?

thumper
05-16-2011, 05:59 PM
This says Batch is 23. Really? I don't think so.

Oops, wrong Batch. LOL

55BaileyFan
05-16-2011, 07:30 PM
I think they will keep a bit more lineman this year. They may not make the entire year on active, but I think they will start with an extra or two to weed some out. We usually do it with linebackers, but this year I think it will be the D line.