PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Score

55BaileyFan
05-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Hines received a perfect score of 30 on DWTS. Don't care for the show but I want to see him bring home the championship.

55BaileyFan
05-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Another perfect score...He is such a Pittsburgh Steeler! PERFECT!

SoCalFan
05-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Nice!Im watching only for Hines! Im not sure why there is not a thread to follow his progress!!!Terrible towels everywhere!

spyboots
05-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Yes, a perfect score on each of the regular 2 dances.

I'm watching only because of Hines, and last night they had a 3rd dance (cha cha) worth 15 points for "winner take all," i.e., one couple getting an extra 15 points from the judges. Even though Chelsea messed up on footwork, she's the one that got the points. Hines was much better. I think Disney star Chelsea isn't getting the fan votes the rest of them are getting and this is to ensure she gets into the finals. So everyone, even if you don't watch the show (for Hines), be sure to vote for him next week in the finals to offset those extra judges points.

55BaileyFan
05-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Yes, a perfect score on each of the regular 2 dances.

I'm watching only because of Hines, and last night they had a 3rd dance (cha cha) worth 15 points for "winner take all," i.e., one couple getting an extra 15 points from the judges. Even though Chelsea messed up on footwork, she's the one that got the points. Hines was much better. I think Disney star Chelsea isn't getting the fan votes the rest of them are getting and this is to ensure she gets into the finals. So everyone, even if you don't watch the show (for Hines), be sure to vote for him next week in the finals to offset those extra judges points.

I have never watched this show until this season and I hope Hines brings it home.

Curtain_of_Steel
05-18-2011, 08:47 AM
I didnt watch in years past. However with Hines it's different, I find myself yelling at the judges similar to the referees.

Fat Kristy fell how in the hell can you give her an 8, LOL My wife sits and there and stares at me, lol

If this does wonders for his knee as people are saying, Troy should be there next year. Troys faccebook and Troys Hair facebook rock the votes for Hines too. As per my wife. As I do not participate in facebook activities...really, seriously, lol I don't.

55BaileyFan
05-18-2011, 03:00 PM
My wife doesn't like me to watch it either. I try to mix football yelling into DWTS and she doesn't like when I mix the two.

stb_steeler
05-18-2011, 08:02 PM
My wife begged me to watch it....Anything Hines related she'll watch!