PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Hines tonight on Dancing with the Stars, for the Finale!!

Deserei90
05-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Okay, I know some of you think the show is stupid and whatever and don't care to watch it, because you might think it's gay lol, but Vote for ya Boy Hines anyway. He said he want's all of Steelernation votes, so Help him out all right guys? I know it's not the SB, but it's to help Hines win. Let's show him some support tonight. I would hate to see him lose to a Disney chick, when we have so many fans to get him by. It's the last night and then after that, you don't have to stomach to watch it again lol. Vote for Hines Ward on Dancing with The Stars tonight. 1-800-868-3403 you can text "vote" to 3403, Start Calling at 8pm to get through the line. The Lines normally busy after that, and you can also vote online to at ABC.com. Thanx! Let's help out our guy:tt04:

Tx777
05-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Got all My votes in

Tx777
05-23-2011, 07:32 PM
So awesome seeing legendary Steelers in the front row

sharkweek
05-23-2011, 08:23 PM
no shame in losing to a "Disney chick", she's proved to be excellent competition, plus she's hot

a real travesty would be losing to Kirstie Alley who has clearly only made it this far thanks to fan votes, which right now could easily tip the scales in her favor (not that she needs help tipping any scales) despite being a clearly inferior dancer

StainlessStill
05-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Okay, I know some of you think the show is stupid and whatever and don't care to watch it, because you might think it's gay lol, but Vote for ya Boy Hines anyway. He said he want's all of Steelernation votes, so Help him out all right guys? I know it's not the SB, but it's to help Hines win. Let's show him some support tonight. I would hate to see him lose to a Disney chick, when we have so many fans to get him by. It's the last night and then after that, you don't have to stomach to watch it again lol. Vote for Hines Ward on Dancing with The Stars tonight. 1-800-868-3403 you can text "vote" to 3403, Start Calling at 8pm to get through the line. The Lines normally busy after that, and you can also vote online to at ABC.com. Thanx! Let's help out our guy:tt04:

Voted 5 times plus the mother called 5 times. Sorry, but those other douches don't stand a chance. Stiller Nation is way TOO big!:tt04:

bornaSteelersfan
05-24-2011, 12:47 AM
I voted 5 times online, 5 times by phone call, and 5 times via text = 15 votes. Don't forget to use all options! Of course I am in Hawaii and couldn't vote until now.

thumper
05-24-2011, 01:27 PM
So awesome seeing legendary Steelers in the front row

:tt02::tt:

shovelnose
05-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Awesome He won! Way to Go Hines!

PhantomJB93
05-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Yeah, Im happy for him and all, but the Lombardi trophy would have been 100000000000x cooler...not that Hines didn't give that his all, he was one of the only players who played well that night...but still...

BigRick
05-24-2011, 10:37 PM

Never watched show before. My wife still thinks i don't but I had to vote for Hines! Told my wife who would win and she didn't believe me. Told her STEELER NATION would come through for one of their own. WAY TO GO HINES!! :tt03::tt03: