PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Steelers fantasy football camp?

kysteelerman
05-21-2006, 08:40 AM
HEY,,, IS ANYONE GOING TO STEELER FANTACY FOOTBALL CAMP?? FIRST YEAR? I HAVE BEEN THERE EVERY YEAR (4) TIIME VET.
BUT, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REPLY

clevestinks
05-21-2006, 10:56 AM
What is the exact date this year? I know last season my brother got married that weekend

24~show your love~43
05-22-2006, 12:16 PM
so what exactly is fantasy football camp???

kysteelerman
05-23-2006, 03:47 PM
WELL, IT GREAT
IT IS WHERE YOU GO TO LATROBE AT TRAINING CAMP AND WHERE FORMER STEELERS AND SOME CURRENT STEELERS AND COACHES TRAIN YOU FOR 3 DAYS, GET TO MEET ALOT OF OLDER PLAYERS HANGING OUT WITH THEM AND GETTING TO KNOW THEM ON A ONE ON ONE BASES. AND IT IS SPONSORD BY ROLLING ROCK AND ALL THE BEER YOU CAN DRINK,,, IT IS A REALLY GOOD TIME.. I WOULD RATHER GO THE FANTASY FOOTBALL CAMP THEN GO TO A GAME.. IT IS A REALLY GOOD TIME...

melroseplace
05-30-2006, 07:31 PM
I'll be there! lol obviously not working b/c I'm a) female and b) not old enough. I'll be working at it tho

83-Steelers-43
06-04-2006, 12:26 PM
For some reason, every year that I see some of the guys that attend this event, I can't help but think of Uncle Rico.........

"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."