PDA

View Full Version : I hate Bens hair!

siss
05-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I just saw the new video of him on KDKA and it looks awfule. Maybe if enough people ask him real nicely, he will cut his hair!

Here are some letters so far:

Dear Ben,
Please cut your hair.
Love
The hair Faires

Dear son,
You really need to cut your hair. I know you were mad at us when you were a kid because we made you keep it short, but now it just looks bad.
Love
mom and dad

Dear Ben,
We like you with short hair. Please change it!
Love
Dusquene Girl #1

clevestinks
05-22-2006, 06:12 PM
As long as he can throw a football, and lead a team the way he does, he could look like the Mona Lisa for all I care.

tony hipchest
05-22-2006, 06:29 PM
i hate it when he throws an int.

his helmet looks great though (not his motorcycle helmet)

siss
05-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Please dont take this thread seriously!
It was meant to be light hearted.

beSteelmyheart
05-22-2006, 06:37 PM
I was just happy to see him lose that ugly beard!

BBC
05-22-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm not a big fan of the fat guy look, but I am a fan of him winning Super Bowls. Whatever works...

melroseplace
05-22-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm not a fan of it either, but whatever floats your boat

83-Steelers-43
05-22-2006, 07:05 PM
As long as he can throw a football, and lead a team the way he does, he could look like the Mona Lisa for all I care.

My thoughts exactly.

:rolleyes:

SteelerzGirl
05-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Dearest Ben,

I don't care what your hair looks like. You're still a rock star to me! Please continue to lead our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers to win regular season games, playoff games, and a sixth Super Bowl with the same finesse you exhibited during the 2005 season.

Love,
SteelerzGirl

Stlrs4Life
05-22-2006, 08:10 PM
He's a big boy, he cam make his own decisions. But like everybody else, I prefer short hair.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Ben at least got rid of the mountain man beard. What does everybody think about the beard Troy was sporting during mini camp? That was interesting also.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-22-2006, 09:06 PM

:iagree: He can be ZZ Top if he wants too..just keep throwing TD's and winning games and you look however you want buddy !

WWIIOwheelz
05-22-2006, 09:35 PM
This thread is useless without PIX!

kthxbye

8]

pitt
05-22-2006, 11:28 PM
I like the longer hair and miss the beard. :frown:

siss
05-22-2006, 11:34 PM
It border line mullet. Is sad. He just needs a trim.
Ben do for the girls who love you!
Pretty please!

Koopa
05-22-2006, 11:39 PM
lol @ thread starter for carrying about hair. i don't care if he dies it pink and purple, just as long as he brings more superbowl wins

siss
05-23-2006, 12:57 AM
lol @ thread starter for carrying about hair. i don't care if he dies it pink and purple, just as long as he brings more superbowl wins
Im sorry its just driving me crazy. Laugh at me all you want but if you see Ben with a lop sided hair cut its becaseu i snuck in his house and cut off some of his hair and made him get a hair cut.
If hes not gunna get it cut he should at least degrease. It looks like a grease ball. Nad really if enough people tell you something then it might be true.

Koopa
05-23-2006, 01:18 AM
lol, i think he should get a mohawk

siss
05-23-2006, 01:31 AM
I told you not to take this to seriously. I was just making some light harted fun of Ben and his greasy hair. the guy needs a hair cut.
BEN ITS OKAY TO SPEND THE MONEY ON A GOOOD HAIR CUT!!!
WE LIKE THE EYE CANDY!!!!!

shimmysteelerfan
05-23-2006, 10:35 AM

i think he should die it black and gold!!! anyone got pics of this long hair????

SteelerzGirl
05-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Ben's hair actually isn't all that long. It could use a little trim, but it's not like Troy's or anything. I think Tommy Maddox's looked worse. But then what else is new? LOL :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-25-2006, 11:42 AM
I try and try to hide and fight
my insecurity

but with all my will and all my might
it still would seem to me

The hair that Ben has chose to sport,
throughout this spring and summer

seems to be too much the sort
sported by Jake Plummer

I tell myself its not the same,
as much as it may seem