PDA

View Full Version : More trash talkin' between Steelers & Ravens

BIGNASTY91
07-11-2011, 03:45 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6756938

Hope this lockout ends soon. Ready for the First game of the season! Hope Ryan Clark puts him right in his place!! :tt03:

stb_steeler
07-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Im surprised Rice even talks to Clark after the nasty hit he gave him.....We'll see penalties if theres hits like that anymore.

fart
07-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Im surprised Rice even talks to Clark after the nasty hit he gave him.....We'll see penalties if theres hits like that anymore.

That was McGahee I think.

This is stupid. On so many levels.

steelerchad
07-11-2011, 10:10 PM
There's no precedent for suspending someone for a first offense DUI. No matter what happens with the case, I don't believe the NFL will levy a suspension. The Steelers may give a 1 game, but I even doubt that. Hines will be given the benefit of the doubt with 12+ years of staying out of trouble.

stb_steeler
07-11-2011, 11:19 PM
That was McGahee I think.

This is stupid. On so many levels.

Yeah i think your rite.......dont mind me. The memory isnt what it was!

55BaileyFan
07-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Clark will just hit him like he did Willis. I love that they keep running their mouths and we just keep beating them in the postseason. Let them talk, we will continue to win.

tanda10506
07-13-2011, 03:55 PM
I like the trash talk, I just don't understand the ravens lol. Every now and then they win the least influential of the 2 games that we play against them every year, at best. They never beat us when it matters, they never beat us in the playoffs, and the odds of them winning the game while Ben is playing is slim to none. Yet they still talk.

bobby jr
07-13-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm thinking Harrison will not be there for the Steelers when they play the Ravens. A suspension is in order for his lack of respect for the Commissioner of the league. HIs statements were way over the top.

Not a good week for the Steelers. First the Ward incident and then Harrison. I'll tell you one thing, Coach Harbaugh would not allow his players to say what Harrison did. Both about the Commissioner and about his own teammates.

Sixburgher
07-13-2011, 05:06 PM
I'll tell you one thing, Coach Harbaugh would not allow his players to say what Harrison did. Both about the Commissioner and about his own teammates.

There's a lockout and the coaches can't even speak to the players, idiot.

Buddha Bus
07-13-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm thinking Harrison will not be there for the Steelers when they play the Ravens. A suspension is in order for his lack of respect for the Commissioner of the league. HIs statements were way over the top.

Not a good week for the Steelers. First the Ward incident and then Harrison. I'll tell you one thing, Coach Harbaugh would not allow his players to say what Harrison did. Both about the Commissioner and about his own teammates.

Oh God... you're back. :doh:

You Ravens morons are just praying that Ward and Harrison won't be there for that first game. It won't matter though, they will be there and you will lose... again.

Harbaugh? You mean the guy that comes up with a myriad of asinine excuses for why his team loses to the Steelers time and time again and tries to convince the voices in his head that, if not for this or that, the Ravens really won that game? That idiot?

He has zero credibility everywhere but Baltimore (and even some of the f*cktards there see through his delusional ass). He should really spend more time on focusing on a way to REALLY beat the Steelers instead of trying to convince everyone that the fantasy league in his empty head is the real deal and that he's the winner of the Super Bowl every year despite reality to the contrary.

stb_steeler
07-13-2011, 06:40 PM

Im thinking u shouldnt be here........So you think no one on the Ravens says anything bad....Try again!

steelerchad
07-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Oh God... you're back. :doh:

You Ravens morons are just praying that Ward and Harrison won't be there for that first game. It won't matter though, they will be there and you will lose... again.

Harbaugh? You mean the guy that comes up with a myriad of asinine excuses for why his team loses to the Steelers time and time again and tries to convince the voices in his head that, if not for this or that, the Ravens really won that game? That idiot?

He has zero credibility everywhere but Baltimore (and even some of the f*cktards there see through his delusional ass). He should really spend more time on focusing on a way to REALLY beat the Steelers instead of trying to convince everyone that the fantasy league in his empty head is the real deal and that he's the winner of the Super Bowl every year despite reality to the contrary.

Classic Post.
I nominate this for post of the week.
Pretty spot on analysis and well said.

I think Boob Jr.'s got a hard on for the Steelers just like Harbitch. He just can't stay away from the Steelers board.

MaidenIndiana
07-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Bobby....Booby.....Hello

Why are the Ratbirds and you saying anything about what the Steelers players may or may not have done or said. I don't believe any of them are going to be on trial for being an accomplice to MURDER (allegedly). Is the begining of the season starting to scare you???????? You and all the ratf**ks SHOULD be scared. Until shown otherwise, all of you are still OUR BITCHES!

ben2hines=6
07-14-2011, 07:22 PM
its all very simple for u ratbirds fans...u will always have browns blood in you which makes u our bitch until the end of time. sure u may be a little more physical and talented than the stains but "in the end, it doesn't even matter"

bobby jr
07-14-2011, 08:31 PM
its all very simple for u ratbirds fans...u will always have browns blood in you which makes u our bitch until the end of time. sure u may be a little more physical and talented than the stains but "in the end, it doesn't even matter"

Don't know about that. It was pretty quiet at Heinz last year when Flacco proved he could win there, leading the Ravens to that dramatic last minute, game winning TD.

Anyway it's too soon for trash talk for me. I'm out of here until the Steelers Ravens game is closer, unless there is some more big news about the Steelers.

MaidenIndiana
07-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you:tt03:

StainlessStill
07-17-2011, 06:53 AM
Don't know about that. It was pretty quiet at Heinz last year when Flacco proved he could win there, leading the Ravens to that dramatic last minute, game winning TD.

Anyway it's too soon for trash talk for me. I'm out of here until the Steelers Ravens game is closer, unless there is some more big news about the Steelers.

Admit it, you care more about the Steelers than you do the Ravens and how couldn't you when your team lost 7 out of the last 10 meetings, 2/2 times in the playoffs since 2008 and has an overall record of 12-21 against us.

You're seriously pulling 1 game out of your ass? A win to where we were in neutral waiting for our QB to return? Man, you're a tool. Our team has done DUMB things in recent years off the field, but on the field, we will still beat, batter and bruise the entire league.

Come get some, NFL.

Ravens
07-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Lol i got your back bobby, and totally agree. John would never let that go on. And as much sht as both the Ravens and steelers talk, theres a respect. And if you cant respect it you shouldnt be able to watch it. I say good for you steeler fans. Great team yall got. But this year IMO things will be different, and if theyre not, well, I would have no clue what to say

DanRooney
07-20-2011, 03:58 AM

Still hasn't proven he can beat a Roethlisberger-led Steeler team. 0-6 and counting.