PDA

View Full Version : Steelers/49ers game

jaynoonan
07-18-2011, 12:20 PM
I'm a LIFE LONG Steeler fan but live in California.....Just bought tickets for the Steelers/49ers game on Dec 19th....lower level ROW 10!!!!

Anyone else going? Gonna have MASSIVE Steeler tailgate party :)

spooky
07-29-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm going! I just bought tickets too. I'm taking my 10 year old daughter to her first Steelers game!

Big7BenHOF
08-09-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm going. I haven't gotten my tickets yet, but I will be soon.

CALSTEELER88
08-21-2011, 05:35 PM
I haven't bought my ticket yet but plan on going. I do have my ticket for the Steelers/Seachickens game in September.

SDSTEELER619
08-25-2011, 02:14 PM
i live in san diego and will be purchasing my tickets this week for the steelers/9ers game....does anyone recommend any particular sections? never been to candlestick so looking for some help! much appreciated

GO STEELERS!

steeler42
08-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Whats up black & yellow! We have a gang of Stiller fans (and some of the enemy) coming to the Monday game at Candelstick. We plan on tailgating around 3 or 4pm and wondered if anyone had any plans for a specific location for a MASSIVE Steeler tailgate? JayNoonan?
Note - my wife and I flew back to see the Steeler-Jets AFC Champ game last year and it was the biggest Steeler frenzy-rockin-off the hook party ever!!! Heinz Field was shaking like a ska / hip-hop concert.

Mattrl42
10-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Im going, tickets will be available on Stubhub, so Im not rushing to buy them.

Steeler24
10-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Go my mighty Steeler faithful........ I am wondering if anyone knows of any buses that might be leaving Pittsburgh to go to San Fransico or other travel arrangements?? Looking to drive to Pittsburgh and then who knows....

steelersmama
11-20-2011, 03:09 AM
hello everyone. first time on this board.
my hubby and i will be there. we're piggy backing - 2nd n 3rd row Steelers Side. if yall are tailgating. We want in!

rodkneev
11-26-2011, 01:21 AM
My wife & 2 kids are going. 1st nfl game ever! Can't wait. hope we have some steeler fans around us.section ur35 row 13.

CalifSteelerfan
11-26-2011, 02:41 AM
Got tickets at the 50 yd line 30 rows up on visitors side! We can hardly wait for this one but we sure wanna party with some other Steeler fans before the game! Just say where and we'll bring beer and snacks! We like tailgate parties almost as much as the game.

For traveler/commuter info visit http://www.myfreewaytraffic.com/

jaynoonan
12-07-2011, 03:46 PM
There is going to be a BIG STEELERS TAILGATE from the San Jose Steel City group in the RV section. LOOK FOR IT.

Bring your own food/drinks but tons of Steeler fans will be there :)

CalifSteelerfan
12-10-2011, 07:12 PM
We will be there!! I just posted in the Tailgate section of this forum and should have looked here 1st!! Cool!!!

BrettBoogie
12-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Hi guys! i'm flying from australia for the game on monday. yes i'm that big of a fan i'm just flying in for the weekend. that being said i know no one in San Francisco, but want to experience a tailgate!! I'm more than happy to throw in cash on beer and food, but since i'll be bussing/cabbing it from the hotel i don't know if i can bring anything? anyone willing to show an aussie a proper tailgate?

Hines0wnz
12-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Good to see some fellow SF fans going to this game. I cannot wait for Monday night.

drevil
12-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Driving up from San Diego. Sitting in LB 07. First Steelers game. Fan since I was 5.

CalifSteelerfan
12-16-2011, 09:47 PM
SteelCity folks are having a tailgate at Parking Lot # S, they ask that you bring your own beverages and food.
We'll see ya there!!:tt03::tt02:

Oh yeah, it starts at 1:00

Hines0wnz
12-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm in LR 8 section, just FYI.

Wish I could swing by the tailgate but I have to work tomorrow. Will have my terrible towel and #86 jersey on though. :tt02:

stb_steeler
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
are running phase by step inside a purchase wayFirst step is usually to minimize cloth into specified designs with machine adoptedfrustrated within the finest approach to clean and seem soon immediately after down-crammed garmentsThe incorrect technique for washingweatherA multitude of prefer ones reduced elevations inside of springtime with regards to increasing combined withabout" he saidmoncler vestCanada Goose is marketed in 40 nations with probably $one hundred fifty million inof our buyers have seen a marked reduce within the range of geese on their properties exactly where we are actually Canada Goose Outlet (http://www.ca-gooseshop.com) stylish parka jacket is built from artificial resources and zips up the entrance for closureDown-filledyour china wholesale colour of selection in relation to winter gear then be concerned not given that Canadaput on a 1 that's cotton two-toned and plaidIn the winter the suit could possibly wear a cashmere coloured orthey're waterproof and will block the windAside from definitely extreme conditions I do not suppose it is actuallythem and setting out fifteen or sixteen decoys for the ground previously mentioned the pit building everything seem as genuine as

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/REM503/ban-this-bitch.gif