PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Till I Die!!!

WhiteTrashTrouble
05-24-2006, 11:23 AM
WTT here just looking for a good forum in general. This one looks great. Been a fan for 14 years. Started when i was 10 years old....so i guess about 15 years now. The super bowl o man was i wasted, i mean excited. The first one for me and hopefully not the last. With the nucleus we have now we should be strog for years to come. Even though we lost a few key players to last years run. That wil have no bearing on what cowher will do to make this team better.

shimmysteelerfan
05-24-2006, 11:25 AM
awesome!!! welcome to sf!!!! this place is the best on the net!!!

clevestinks
05-24-2006, 11:28 AM
Steelers ti I Die, love the name. Welcome!

WhiteTrashTrouble
05-24-2006, 11:30 AM
haha thanks guys for the welcome

SteelerzGirl
05-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, WhiteTrash...(lol)! :smile:

WhiteTrashTrouble
05-24-2006, 12:34 PM
thanks steelerzgirl :)

Prosdo
05-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Welcome to SF!

SteelerDan43
05-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Welcome!

Ohio Steeler
05-24-2006, 02:17 PM
WTT here just looking for a good forum in general. This one looks great. Been a fan for 14 years. Started when i was 10 years old....so i guess about 15 years now. The super bowl o man was i wasted, i mean excited. The first one for me and hopefully not the last. With the nucleus we have now we should be strog for years to come. Even though we lost a few key players to last years run. That wil have no bearing on what cowher will do to make this team better.

welcome to sf

SteelShooter
05-25-2006, 01:10 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "Hey!"

HburgXL06
05-25-2006, 02:47 AM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net. If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up. Peace.

BuFu

SteelShooter
05-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "Hey!"