PDA

View Full Version : steeler games on internet??

ebsteelers
07-25-2011, 01:44 PM
i use to go to a bar last year to watch the games but this year the bar closed down, we got a bigger tv at home, and i have the plug to hook up the computer to the tv.

question is

what website if any do you guys watch the steelers off of?

thanks in advance,

steelerchad
07-25-2011, 02:29 PM
I've been getting Sunday ticket for 10 years and am seriously considering dropping it this year. $330 and I either went live or the game was on regular TV last year for all but 2 games. I can't justify $330 for 2 games. There are some sites out there both free and pay that you can use. I'm probably going to investigate this if DTV doesn't cut me a break when I call to cancel.

skinart82
07-25-2011, 05:38 PM
There are some great sites out there, you just have to do some research when the season starts. But please do not post them in the forums, the NFL will go after them and it will be much harder to get them online. If you find any or want to tell people about them, use your PM.

OX1947
07-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Pain in the ass. The NFL have been Nazi's the last year in killing off well known streaming sites.

stb_steeler
07-25-2011, 06:37 PM
I've been getting Sunday ticket for 10 years and am seriously considering dropping it this year. $330 and I either went live or the game was on regular TV last year for all but 2 games. I can't justify $330 for 2 games. There are some sites out there both free and pay that you can use. I'm probably going to investigate this if DTV doesn't cut me a break when I call to cancel.

If i heard correctly, is Direct tv giving free ST with purchase?....I usualy buy the game for the day if i cant get it on regular channels, but even thats not cheap...$45 a game!

ebsteelers
07-25-2011, 08:32 PM
yikes anyone live in central nj?

wouldnt mind going to a bar and watching it with people, but dont know anywhere to go

steelerchad
07-25-2011, 09:05 PM
If i heard correctly, is Direct tv giving free ST with purchase?....I usualy buy the game for the day if i cant get it on regular channels, but even thats not cheap...$45 a game!

They've done new subscription promotions in the past so they may be. How do you buy by the game. With Directv I didn't think you could.

stb_steeler
07-26-2011, 08:59 PM
They've done new subscription promotions in the past so they may be. How do you buy by the game. With Directv I didn't think you could.

You go to channels 700 where they show scheduled games that are being played. Click on the channel of the game u want to watch, then it will ask you if you want to purchase. You have to order within the hour of start of game. It wont let you pre order any times sooner.