PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Transactions

Pittsburgh43
07-28-2011, 09:06 PM
DE Nick Eason has reached an agreement with the Arizona Cardinals AKA Steelers West.

OT Marcus Gilbert has reached a deal with the Steelers worth $3.23 million, with an $847K signing bonus.

Pittsburgh43
07-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Also, the Houston Texans have signed CB Johnathan Joseph to a 5 year deal. The Bungals are cleaning house and losing everyone.

55BaileyFan
07-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Horrible resigning...Colon got 29 million over 5 years

austinfrench76
07-28-2011, 11:18 PM
I don't think that the Colon signing is horrible. That is a great price if he ends up starting at left tackle for us. I know he's comning off of a huge injury but the Steelers put themselves in a position where thye had no choice. Either way, I'm glad we got it done!

OX1947
07-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Also, the Houston Texans have signed CB Johnathan Joseph to a 5 year deal. The Bungals are cleaning house and losing everyone.

They want Andrew Luck. That guy would change the organization like Manning did for the Colts. If Mike Brown doesnt (bleep) it up. But we all know he will....

Pit fan from Mass.
07-29-2011, 01:20 AM
Horrible resigning...Colon got 29 million over 5 years

Damn....... I would have tried someone or somewhere else first.

Pittsburgh HighSchool for starters

Lets just hope he dont get re-injured

Kingmagyar
07-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Mike Brown of the Bengals is an idiot. You clear Ochocinco's money from the roster, and Carson Palmer's cap hit and they are now 60 million under the cap! and you still lose Jonathan Joseph? They have signed no one yet! How is this guy going to get to the salary cap? Does he plan on offering kickers 10 million a year! This guy is the biggest idiot in football. At least crazy Al Davis has an eye for Defensive Back talent and spends money.

Speaking of idiots, who runs the Washington Redskins? Time after time we see them spend outrageous amounts of money on mediocre talent or outright busts, but this year with bonafide great players available they pass on Santonio Holmes for old guys like Brandon Stokley, Donte Stallworth, and Jabar Gaffney? Unbelievable.

What about Arizona? A pro-bowl corner and a 2nd round draft pick for Kevin Kolb and then give him a 63 million dollar deal. 7 Career starts, 11 TDs, 14 INTs. Whisenhunt of course talked to Andy Reid. and Reid told him how great this guy really is. And Reid isn't going to say good things about a guy he is trying to trade to you for as much as he can get.

There's no way Colon can ever play Left Tackle in this league. No Chance. I'm curious what the Falcons gave all pro Right Tackle Tyson Clabo? 5.8 million a year for Colon. Only 6 million guaranteed though.

thumper
07-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Mike Brown of the Bengals is an idiot. You clear Ochocinco's money from the roster, and Carson Palmer's cap hit and they are now 60 million under the cap! and you still lose Jonathan Joseph? They have signed no one yet! How is this guy going to get to the salary cap? Does he plan on offering kickers 10 million a year! This guy is the biggest idiot in football. At least crazy Al Davis has an eye for Defensive Back talent and spends money.

Speaking of idiots, who runs the Washington Redskins? Time after time we see them spend outrageous amounts of money on mediocre talent or outright busts, but this year with bonafide great players available they pass on Santonio Holmes for old guys like Brandon Stokley, Donte Stallworth, and Jabar Gaffney? Unbelievable.

What about Arizona? A pro-bowl corner and a 2nd round draft pick for Kevin Kolb and then give him a 63 million dollar deal. 7 Career starts, 11 TDs, 14 INTs. Whisenhunt of course talked to Andy Reid. and Reid told him how great this guy really is. And Reid isn't going to say good things about a guy he is trying to trade to you for as much as he can get.

There's no way Colon can ever play Left Tackle in this league. No Chance. I'm curious what the Falcons gave all pro Right Tackle Tyson Clabo? 5.8 million a year for Colon. Only 6 million guaranteed though.

Those Skins signings are horrid. And Colon for $5.8? OMG, that is
moronic. They think he can play LT? Please tell me no.

Pittsburgh43
07-29-2011, 03:52 PM
The Steelers have reached a deal with 1st round draft pick Cameron Heyward!