PDA

View Full Version : Misplaced Illinois Steeler fan..New to posts

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-25-2006, 07:21 AM
Fan since 1974...Now have a 12yo son who bleeds Black & Gold and can make the feeble -minded wannabe fans (ravens/bengals/browns/cowboys/patriots) hang their heads in shame with his knowledge of "the game" and "His Team"!!!

We got to see Pitt at Indianapolis this last year...one of the coolest night sof my life! Bad showing on our part..but we got to see Jerome in his final year...and a slew of potential Hall-of-famers on both sides of the ball...(Nod of respect to Indy fans...treated us well and wished us luck in the playoffs...."if they only knew")

Looking forward to getting my Steeler fix here until the season starts!!

Ohio Steeler
05-25-2006, 08:36 AM
welcome to sf

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

shimmysteelerfan
05-25-2006, 10:07 AM
welcome, this place is awesome and the people here rock!

HburgXL06
05-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope that you enjoy it here. If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up. Peace.

BuFu

clevestinks
05-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Welcome to SF, you won`t be sorry you came

Prosdo
05-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Welcome to SF!

SteelerzGirl
05-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, lamberts-lost-tooth! :smile:

SteelCityMan786
05-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Welcome Lambert.

SteelShooter
05-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "Hey There!"

Black@Gold Forever32
05-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Fan since 1974...Now have a 12yo son who bleeds Black & Gold and can make the feeble -minded wannabe fans (ravens/bengals/browns/cowboys/patriots) hang their heads in shame with his knowledge of "the game" and "His Team"!!!

We got to see Pitt at Indianapolis this last year...one of the coolest night sof my life! Bad showing on our part..but we got to see Jerome in his final year...and a slew of potential Hall-of-famers on both sides of the ball...(Nod of respect to Indy fans...treated us well and wished us luck in the playoffs...."if they only knew")

Looking forward to getting my Steeler fix here until the season starts!!

What up fellow Steelers bro. Loving hearing stories like yours. Thats cool you have that with your son. Thats what makes Steelers Nation so special. I wasn't born in Pittsburgh. But my mom and dad were and they installed that Pittsburgh pride in me. I was born in Valpo, Indiana. Nothing but Bears and Colts country. But I do run into my share of Steelers fans in these parts.

I was at the Steelers/Colts monday night game as well. Well welcome to Steelers fever. I have been a member for about a month now. I must say its been a great. Plus the rest of you crazy ass Steelers fans have been great and I have nothing but love for you all.

SteelShooter
05-31-2006, 10:45 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HEY There!"

Steelillini
06-22-2006, 10:17 PM
welcome to the board fellow Illini Steeler fan. I too was at the Indy game and had a great time up until the game started. I have two boys 6 and 7 who are already big Steeler fans. Already planning there first game in St. Louis during the 2007 season.......