PDA

View Full Version : Video Games

WhiteTrashTrouble
05-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Ok yes i maybe in my mid twenties but i love video games. Ive grown to love them as if they were my children. If they get outta line and I start losing then they get beat. Haha! No but seriously have an xbox and live play mostly halo 2/GR 2. If anyone would like to play i have a few others also.

Emtox2o1 <-o as in the letter
Herbal Crayon - xbox generated name lol

Send me a invite/message

WTT

Hammer67
05-26-2006, 07:38 AM
Ok yes i maybe in my mid twenties but i love video games. Ive grown to love them as if they were my children. If they get outta line and I start losing then they get beat. Haha! No but seriously have an xbox and live play mostly halo 2/GR 2. If anyone would like to play i have a few others also.

Emtox2o1 <-o as in the letter
Herbal Crayon - xbox generated name lol

Send me a invite/message

WTT

It's ok, man. I just turned 30 and I still play games. Although I haven't owned a console since the original 8 bit Nintendo, my gaming habits have evolved into PC gaming like Civilization 4, Rome: Total War, and other "mature" and thinking induced games. Contrary to popular believe, games aren't all violence and sex. There are some that can teach history, civics, problem solving & critical thinking.

I do still enjoy the occasional game of Madden, although it's hard to find a buddy with time to play me!