PDA

View Full Version : We're gonna need a bigger boat!

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 11:56 AM
That's one big f'n hammerhead!

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=32007

tony hipchest
05-25-2006, 12:16 PM
"Thanks to this donation," Hueter said, "we hope to be able to teach even more people about the status of sharks and their importance to the world's oceans, and how to protect and save these animals."

id say not catching one per day (especially a pregnant one) and donating it to science is a good start.

SteelerzGirl
05-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Awww... I feel so badly for the mama shark and her baby. :frown:

3 to be 4
05-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Barbaro could catch a bigger one

tony hipchest
05-25-2006, 07:39 PM
Barbaro could catch a bigger one:sofunny:

quit horsing around :sofunny:

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Barbaro could catch a bigger one

This is the quintessential thread to tell you that you have...

wait for it...

Jumped the shark with the Babaro bits.

Koopa
05-25-2006, 07:47 PM
f'k a shark lol, ever since i saw that shit on discovery channel, i hate the ocean, can't even go out part way without worrying about a shark eating yo ass. so laws should say catch all them bitches and make our beaches safer lol

tony hipchest
05-25-2006, 07:51 PM
f'k a shark lol, ever since i saw that shit on discovery channel, i hate the ocean, can't even go out part way without worrying about a shark eating yo ass. so laws should say catch all them bitches and make our beaches safer lol if a shark bites you, punch it in the nose. they really dont prefer the taste of human flesh, which is why they usually dont eat all of the people they bite. they just bite stuff to see what it is and if it tastes good. you'll be fine. personally if im ever executed, i want to be fed to sharks alive.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 07:53 PM
if a shark bites you, punch it in the nose. they really dont prefer the taste of human flesh, which is why they usually dont eat all of the people they bite. they just bite stuff to see what it is and if it tastes good. you'll be fine. personally if im ever executed, i want to be fed to sharks alive.

Wow that would be an interesting way to go out.

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Well, to be honest, a thousand years ago I worked for Sea World in Orlando in the "Education" department. I led tours, and narrated at exhibits and such. I talked to few guys who piloted the planes that fly over the beaches towing the banners, and not a ONE of them will go in the ocean as a swimmer. Know why?

There is a false perception that all the wildlife in the Ocean lives in the deep sea, and that is the exact opposite. Most of the life lives close to shore in the shallows. These guys fly over it all day every day, and they see all the sharks and eels and rays and whatever.

I'll go in the Ocean, but at minimum with a mask and snorkel.

tony hipchest
05-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Wow that would be an interesting way to go out. yeah, straight up jaws style. like his last kill as the boat was sinking. a chomp through the thighs, then stomach, and finally the neck. either that or to be dropped out of an airplane without a chute.

Lyn
05-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Well, to be honest, a thousand years ago I worked for Sea World in Orlando in the "Education" department. I led tours, and narrated at exhibits and such. I talked to few guys who piloted the planes that fly over the beaches towing the banners, and not a ONE of them will go in the ocean as a swimmer. Know why?

There is a false perception that all the wildlife in the Ocean lives in the deep sea, and that is the exact opposite. Most of the life lives close to shore in the shallows. These guys fly over it all day every day, and they see all the sharks and eels and rays and whatever.

I'll go in the Ocean, but at minimum with a mask and snorkel.

REALLY???? that is good to know, not that I ever go into the ocean anyway.