PDA

View Full Version : My Quarterback can beat up your quarterback

siss
05-25-2006, 02:38 PM
So much is being made about the Bengals and the Steelers rivaly. There quarterback doesnt much like us (whinner), and and thats okay, he's allowed to have an opion.
We can compare #'s and stats all we want, however I thought I would take a servey of a different sort.
Between Ben and Carson which guy would you rather have:

1. Date your sister?
2. Hang out with at a bar?
3.Help your grandmother across the street:
4.Win in a bar fight?
5.Watch your kids on a friday night?
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life?

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 02:44 PM
1. Date your sister? - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

2. Hang out with at a bar? - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

3. Help your grandmother across the street: - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

4. Win in a bar fight? - Don't care. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

5. Watch your kids on a friday night? - Neither. Just win the game. That's all I care about.

6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? - Ben (while winning the game in the process)

shimmysteelerfan
05-25-2006, 04:11 PM
1. Date your sister? Ben of corse....why would my sister date a homo??
2. Hang out with at a bar? Ben would be cool to hang out....carson would probably get drunk and cry about his knee all night
4.Win in a bar fight? Ben would win cause he can take a hit to the knee
5.Watch your kids on a friday night? Probably carson cause ben needs to get ready for the game on sunday
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Ben of course, carson would here footsteps the whole way!!!

clevestinks
05-25-2006, 04:14 PM
BEN Ben is our guy!

SteelerzGirl
05-25-2006, 06:31 PM
1. Date your sister? Ben of corse....why would my sister date a homo??

:sofunny: ^5

SteelCityMan786
05-25-2006, 06:36 PM
So much is being made about the Bengals and the Steelers rivaly. There quarterback doesnt much like us (whinner), and and thats okay, he's allowed to have an opion.
We can compare #'s and stats all we want, however I thought I would take a servey of a different sort.

1. Date your sister?
4.Win in a bar fight?

REAL easy answer. Everyone of them BEN!

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 06:39 PM
1. Date your sister? Either one...but she wouldn't be interested, since they both have jobs.

2. Hang out with at a bar? Ben for sure...I've seen the pics, and it's no joke that the guy knows how to party.

3.Help your grandmother across the street? Ben... Carson tripped over a grasshopper at the QB challenge, so he can't be trusted around cars and such..

4.Win in a bar fight? Probably Carson...his team is filled with thugs who will punch anyone, even the coach, so he probably HAS to know how to fight.

5.Watch your kids on a friday night? I don't have any kids.

6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Ben has more last minute heroics already...

83-Steelers-43
05-25-2006, 06:41 PM
3.Help your grandmother across the street? Ben... Carson tripped over a grasshopper at the QB challenge.

:sofunny:

That one actually made me laugh out loud....lol. That was good.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 06:57 PM
1. Date your sister? Either one...but she wouldn't be interested, since they both have jobs.

2. Hang out with at a bar? Ben for sure...I've seen the pics, and it's no joke that the guy knows how to party.

3.Help your grandmother across the street? Ben... Carson tripped over a grasshopper at the QB challenge, so he can't be trusted around cars and such..

4.Win in a bar fight? Probably Carson...his team is filled with thugs who will punch anyone, even the coach, so he probably HAS to know how to fight.

5.Watch your kids on a friday night? I don't have any kids.

6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Ben has more last minute heroics already...

Ben might know how to party. But I wasn't impressed with the chicks he had in some of those pictures. I can get some impressive tail and I'm not an NFL hot shot QB. But to answer the question I rather hang with Ben then Carson.

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:05 PM
Did you see how drunk he was in that pic? You never had the beer goggles on?

3 to be 4
05-25-2006, 07:07 PM
1. Date your sister? Brady
2. Hang out with at a bar? Brady
3.Help your grandmother across the street: Brady
4.Win in a bar fight? Ben Brady would find a way to negotiate a peace settlement first
5.Watch your kids on a friday night? Brady
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Are you kidding?

tony hipchest
05-25-2006, 07:08 PM
Did you see how drunk he was in that pic? You never had the beer goggles on? ben seems to be the type to go party with a bunch of old homeboys and regular people as opposed to leinart and carson types who seem to need a paris hilton slithering all over them in public.

advantage: ben

(and ive seen the pictures both buzzed and sober and the girl markedly improves with the spirits.)

if ben's giving you a ride home do you get to wear a helmet?

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Did you see how drunk he was in that pic? You never had the beer goggles on?

Of course but its still shocking to see an NFL star QB hanging out with average chicks. Thats all I meant. Just alittle joke my friend.

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:11 PM
You know, those chicks were hardly pigs, either...

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 07:16 PM
You know, those chicks were hardly pigs, either...

Did I say they were pigs. No I didn't. I said they were average. I would think a young NFL star QB would hanging out with some super hot chicks. I'm older then Ben and not a star NFL QB and hang with hotter chicks then that. Ben needs to up his standards alittle. Anyways I'm just joking about Ben. I could care less what kind of chicks he hangs out with. Maybe you are taking me to serious on this subject?

siss
05-25-2006, 07:21 PM
1. Date your sister? Brady
2. Hang out with at a bar? Brady
3.Help your grandmother across the street: Brady
4.Win in a bar fight? Ben Brady would find a way to negotiate a peace settlement first
5.Watch your kids on a friday night? Brady
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Are you kidding?

Yes i'm kidding.

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Did I say they were pigs. No I didn't. I said they were average. I would think a young NFL star QB would hanging with some super hot chicks. I'm older then Ben and not a star NFL QB and hang with hotter chicks then that. Ben needs to up his standards alittle. Anyways I'm just joking about Ben. I could care less what kind of chicks he hangs out with. Maybe you are taking me to serious on this subject?

Wow, dude, lighten up, will ya?

Going back and forth with you is about as fun as chopping wood...

3 to be 4
05-25-2006, 07:25 PM
"Lighten up, Francis"

siss
05-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Back on topic:
Who would win in a spelling bee?

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Back on topic:
Who would win in a spelling bee?

I'm going with Akeelah.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Wow, dude, lighten up, will ya?

Going back and forth with you is about as fun as chopping wood...

There is always the ignore button:bouncy:

tony hipchest
05-25-2006, 07:29 PM
Back on topic:
Who would win in a spelling bee? can carson spell S"Bee" XL? ben can

siss
05-25-2006, 07:31 PM
can carson spell S"Bee" XL? ben can
And he has a nice shiny ring to prove it!

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:35 PM
There is always the ignore button:bouncy:

You just remind me of myself when I was young and stupid and knew everything in the universe...

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 07:39 PM
You just remind me of myself when I was young and stupid and knew everything in the universe...

Again I was joking with you. Man whats the deal? I don't know everything and I don't claim I do. When did I ever post such a claim?

siss
05-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Children stop!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Children stop!

But I'm still having fun. Plus I really have no problems with Suit. He doesn't know how to take me thats all.

BBC
05-25-2006, 07:57 PM
1. Date your sister? Carson. Ben seems to be more of a partier, while Carson stays at home. He just seems more responsible than Ben.
2. Hang out with at a bar? Ben. Have you seen the pictures? 'Nuff said.
3.Help your grandmother across the street: Ben. My grandmother has a better knee than Carson.
4.Win in a bar fight? Ben. Ben has a huge size advantage.
5.Watch your kids on a friday night? Carson. Ben would probably get them drunk.
6. Quarterback the drive to save your life? Ben. Just ask the Cowboys, Bengals, Jaguars, Jets, Chargers, or Ravens.

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 07:59 PM
But I'm still having fun. Plus I really have no problems with Suit. He doesn't know how to take me thats all.
:dang::dang::dang::dang::dang:

Sorry, junior, I've seen a hundred of you before...

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 08:01 PM
:dang::dang::dang::dang::dang:

Sorry, junior, I've seen a hundred of you before...

Why do you have a problem with me? What have I done to you? You are the one calling me a know it all and seem to have a problem.

siss
05-25-2006, 08:02 PM
One more time and you will both sit on time out!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 08:03 PM
One more time and you will both sit on time out!

Sorry mom

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Why do you have a problem with me? What have I done to you? You are the one calling me a know it all and seem to have a problem.

I have no problem with you at all...you are just one of the hundreds of members here. For the most part, I never even notice WHO posts what, just respond to the content. It's a formula that's served me well over almost 10 years of posting on Steelers Message Boards.

All I ask is that you reciprocate...

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 08:10 PM
I have no problem with you at all...you are just one of the hundreds of members here. For the most part, I never even notice WHO posts what, just respond to the content. It's a formula that's served me well over almost 10 years of posting on Steelers Message Boards.

All I ask is that you reciprocate...

Cool its just when you type a post to me that states you remind me when I was young and stupid and knew everything in the universe. I was like wow where did that come from. Just alittle cofused with that post. But its all good bro.

siss
05-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Now kiss and make up (and not in a brokeback sort of way)!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Now kiss and make up (and not in a brokeback sort of way)!

Damn, I was feeling alittle fruity today.

Suitanim
05-25-2006, 08:51 PM
"Sometimes I must speak other than I think...that is the nature of Diplomacy"

Frank Herbert-Dune

Steel Pit
05-26-2006, 05:22 AM
I love verbal Judo.:cheer:

siss
05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Bump

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2006, 03:07 PM
1. Date your sister? No sister,but if I had one,it'd be Carson.Ben would be fun to have around,but he'd take her partying and he'd be banging her in the next room over.Carson would have her home by 10:00 with a handshake to end the night,plus he could help her with her homework,he did go to the University of Spoiled Children.

2. Hang out with at a bar?Definatly Ben,he's a man's man.He'll take shots of whiskey and drink some Iron City...Carson would order some fruity drink,get a bit tipsy and whine about how much he hates my team...then I'd have to punch him.

3.Help your grandmother across the street?Definatly Ben,his knee ain't all torn up...plus he can stay on his feet in the QB challenge.

4.Win in a bar fight?Ben,he's tough.Carson would go hide in the bathroom.

5.Watch your kids on a friday night?No kids,but if I had any it'd be Carson.Ben would throw a party not watching the kids.

6. Quarterback the drive to save your life?Ben,he's lead game-wining drives for the Steelers a few times.

70c10
05-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Both are great QB's but I don't think either are bar fight material. :boxing:

sheba
05-29-2006, 08:33 AM

1. Date your sister?
4.Win in a bar fight?
7.I say Ben

sheba
05-29-2006, 08:34 AM
I would want ben

sheba
05-29-2006, 08:36 AM

1. Date your sister?
4.Win in a bar fight?
7.I say ben

sheba
05-29-2006, 08:37 AM
I say ben

3 to be 4
05-29-2006, 08:47 AM
what, Sheba?

Livinginthe past
05-29-2006, 09:28 AM
I think someone is trying to say 'Ben' - repeatedly.

Im hoping whoever it is, is either drunk or stoned.

NM

siss
05-31-2006, 09:56 AM
Bump!

83-Steelers-43
05-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Wow that's annoying. And I thought the non-stop coverage of Switzerland was horrible.........

beSteelmyheart
05-31-2006, 06:56 PM

1. Date your sister?
Forget about my sister, I'd show Ben a better time.
Ben-but a ride on his motorcycle would be more fun.
With a "boy next door" face like that, it's gotta be Ben...if she were alive, that is. But he could carry me across the street, I wouldn't mind.
4.Win in a bar fight?
After seeing Ben take on a defensive line, need you ask?
I don't have any children, but my biological clock is ticking..maybe Ben could help me out..
Now you know what my answer to that is going to be!:smile: