PDA

View Full Version : What Did You Drink That Made You Sick And You Will Never Drink It Again?

Lyn
05-25-2006, 11:20 PM
SLOW GIN

It was red and tasted like cough syrup. It was the worst tasting s!@# I have ever had and to this day I have never tasted it again. I have never been sicker in my life.

SteelerzGirl
05-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Southern Comfort.

I was at a Penn State football game years ago with an old boyfriend and he brought a pint of Southern Comfort. He would take a swig, I would take a swig. He would take a swig, I would take a swig. Finally, I discovered he wasn't taking many swigs...(lol). He was just trying to get me drunk. Oh man... I ended up drinking almost that entire pint of Southern Comfort. But he ended up paying for it as much as I did because he had to keep pulling over on the way home from the game because I was puking my guts out. To this very day, I can't drink the stuff. I ran into an old, old boyfriend a few years ago at a bar. He offered to buy me a shot so we could toast old times together. I, like a dummy, said I would have a shot of Southern Comfort. After I drank it, I promptly excused myself, went to the ladies room, and hurled...(lol). Now I can't even stand the smell of it. Yucko!

shimmysteelerfan
05-26-2006, 12:20 AM
me and my buddy put down a handle of the cheapest dry gin we could find.....10$ for a 1.75. we started drinking it at the start of scarface and it was gone by about the middle of the movie i think......we were drunk for a good day and half.....awful....i smell pinesol and i get wicked flash backs. Heres to you brian you sicko!!!!:cheers: :chug: :cheers:

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-26-2006, 01:31 AM
Forgot about Sloe Gin until I read this post. Sloe gin and O.J. I was sick as a dog! The good thing about it is it made me start smokin....lol

83-Steelers-43
05-26-2006, 06:29 AM
GIN.

3 to be 4
05-26-2006, 06:35 AM
i used to chug-a-lug Gin. it smelled like scotch tape.
i dont drink anything anymore. May 21,1988 was my last. funny, how my life got better after that.

tony hipchest
05-26-2006, 09:14 AM
(robofry) an 8 oz bottle of robitussin dm. crazy things youll do when youre 14, bored as hell and got 3 bucks in your pocket. i didnt really get that sick but thats just nasty and i wont be doing that again.

Suitanim
05-26-2006, 11:56 AM
Tequila. When I was a sophomore in HS, I played quarters with a bunch of seniors, and I lost, and lost badly. I also was doing tequila shots. Needless to say, alcohol poison resulted. If I as much as catch a whiff of that nasty stuff, I immediately begin to retch.

tony hipchest
05-26-2006, 12:00 PM
did you ever eat the worm?

Black@Gold Forever32
05-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Vodka. It wasn't a good vodka like Grey Goose. It was some cheap ass vodka that come in a gallon plastic jug. Well one night at a party I drank the whole thing. Got really sick that I ended up in the hospital. I should mention that maybe it wasn't just the vodka but it also could have been the pills that I took with it.

clevestinks
05-26-2006, 12:04 PM
White Lightning aka Moonshine. My uncle amd i were drinking beer and partying when he brought out the Moonshine. I thought big deal its just booze, WRONG, and hour later I was sitting up in the woods by myself in a lawn chair. Praying and begging and swearing that I would never drink again!

Lyn
05-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Sorry, it is spelled Sloe as opposed to Slow, goodness I would not want to misspell the sickest c:peace: rap ever made :) :)

PisnNapalm
05-26-2006, 12:20 PM
wine coolers. The very first hangover I ever had was caused by wine coolers. I pounded 7 in less than an hour. I was seriously f-ed up. Now... almost 18 years later, I still can't stand them.

tony hipchest
05-26-2006, 12:32 PM
i usually only get sick when i mix. a few new years ago, it was too much champagne, margaritas, and beer. those are the nights you sleep on the bathroom floor, and have a migraine for the next 2 days. i'll never do that combo again. fantasy football draftday is rough, cause we always have a keg and tons of jello shots, but even if i get sick i cant give that up.

Black@Gold Forever32
05-26-2006, 12:34 PM
i usually only get sick when i mix. a few new years ago, it was too much champagne, margaritas, and beer. those are the nights you sleep on the bathroom floor, and have a migraine for the next 2 days. i'll never do that combo again. fantasy football draftday is rough, cause we always have a keg and tons of jello shots, but even if i get sick i cant give that up.

Man this one night I started out drinking rum. Then I switched to crown. Oh man not a good idea. Let me tell you.:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang:

Hammer67
05-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Man this one night I started out drinking rum. Then I switched to crown. Oh man not a good idea. Let me tell you.:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang:

I used to be able to mix liquor and beer when I was younger and in college. Now I stick to mainly beer or it takes me two days to fully recover!:smile:

Hammer67
05-26-2006, 12:48 PM
:yuck: Southern Comfort is the DEVIL!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-26-2006, 12:51 PM
I used to be able to mix liquor and beer when I was younger and in college. Now I stick to mainly beer or it takes me two days to fully recover!:smile:

Man I try to stick to just Beer. But a buddy of mine just got out of the Navy and he is alittle younger then me. So the whole just beer idea goes out the window. :chug:

Lyn
05-26-2006, 05:37 PM
wine coolers. The very first hangover I ever had was caused by wine coolers. I pounded 7 in less than an hour. I was seriously f-ed up. Now... almost 18 years later, I still can't stand them.

I remember those, I got sick on them once too.........but not even clost to sloe gin sick LOL

3 to be 4
05-26-2006, 07:22 PM
one time i drank a pint of blackberry brandy, came home and decided it was a good idea to drink a glass of milk. i blamed the barfing on the milk.

SteelerzGirl
05-26-2006, 10:04 PM
:yuck: Southern Comfort is the DEVIL!!!

You know it, brother...(lol)!

3 to be 4
05-26-2006, 10:46 PM
that anti-freeze was a bad idea..

MattsMe
05-26-2006, 10:52 PM
that anti-freeze was a bad idea..

I drank some "kool-aid" in Boston one time, whew! Felt like a friggin zombie, and totally lost touch with reality! Never doing that again. :sofunny:

(just kidding 3 to be 4)

Ohio Steeler
05-27-2006, 06:17 AM
For me it is

J?germeister (the deivil's drink)

PisnNapalm
05-27-2006, 10:10 AM
one time i drank a pint of blackberry brandy, came home and decided it was a good idea to drink a glass of milk. i blamed the barfing on the milk.

DOh! :dang:

My brother once back in high school came home from a kegger and decided he needed to eat something to mask his beer breath before mom found out. The dipshit ate 2 yogurts. :dang:

He promtly went into the bathroom and hurled. Then the whole upstairs smelled of beer and strawberry yogurt.

Lyn
05-27-2006, 10:37 AM
So then booze and milk products do not mix? Interesting I was not aware of that.

meanjoecoop
05-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Sun Country Cooler - Tasted like Hawaiian Punch and came in a 2 liter bottle. It did not mix well with chili spaghetti.

Worst tasting drink by far had to be an oyster shooter. Worst taste, texture and smell. I?m getting sick just typing this?..:yuck:

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2006, 03:22 PM
White Lightning is the ONLY stuff I would never drink again.Oh hell no!

I was at a party and this old guy brings out the Moonshine.No big deal my ass!I was leaning over the railing puking my guys out for a good hour-and-a-half.

tony hipchest
05-27-2006, 04:23 PM
i met some wannabe hippies in college who lived in a schoolbus and followed phish around the country. they believed drinking eachothers piss was a way of purification

nasty bastards. i suggested they start with a bath.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-27-2006, 04:33 PM
i met some wannabe hippies in college who lived in a schoolbus and followed phish around the country. they believed drinking eachothers piss was a way of purification

Oooooooh shit...I think I'd rather drink some Moonshine. :sofunny:

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 04:40 PM

I`ll probably go puke now! :rolleyes:

tony hipchest
05-27-2006, 04:55 PM
I`ll probably go puke now! :rolleyes:lol. and get this. they said piss was sterile, and therefore good for them. then again these are the same type of people who pay 5 bucks for a baloon full of laughing gas for a 30 second buzz. im pretty sure theyre all dead by now.

silver & black
05-27-2006, 05:02 PM
For me, it has to be Yukon Jack. My buddy was working the bar and he just kept filling the glass all night for free. I can't even smell the stuff without getting sick. These days, I stick to beer and Scotch.

CantStop85
05-27-2006, 07:38 PM
You got your first hangover from wine coolers? lol

beSteelmyheart
05-27-2006, 09:55 PM
The first time I got drunk was on a fifth of Jack Daniels, with a childhood friend & her boyfriend...the last thing I remember was tipping the bottle out the window to drink the last of it. Then I woke up in the backseat of the car, puking my guts out. Poor guy, his car was probably never the same after that.
I can't stand the smell of that stuff, or any whiskey, or scotch, it still turns my stomach, & that was maybe close to 25 years ago.

MattsMe
05-27-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm telling you, drinking the Patriot's kool-aid can really mess you up.

WhiteTrashTrouble
05-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Goldshloager (sp) never again never, never, again

i can imagine shitting out those flakes