PDA

View Full Version : The Ryan boys...

meanfish
08-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Rex was popping off today about nobody being able to beat the Patriots except them (Jets). He challenged the league to step up and beat the Patriots. What a bonehead!!! Then little brother (now w/ Dallas) was talking about the Eagles and their additions. Has there ever been a more annoying pair of brother coaches?

steeltheone
08-02-2011, 03:55 PM
He did us a big favor. ( Jets)...Just afraid brady would have went 33 of 40 for 522 and 3 tds in the afc championship if they played us....Sad but true!

stb_steeler
08-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Ego as big as his mouth....

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/matthewfuntime/FunBlog%20Imagery/RexRyanMouth.jpg

stb_steeler
08-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Rex was popping off today about nobody being able to beat the Patriots except them (Jets). He challenged the league to step up and beat the Patriots. What a bonehead!!! Then little brother (now w/ Dallas) was talking about the Eagles and their additions. Has there ever been a more annoying pair of brother coaches?

We'll have to see how the Harbough brothers pan out!

Pit fan from Mass.
08-02-2011, 04:19 PM
i dont know, maybe the harbuagh boys can take over for most annoying coach brothers....whining about how they should have won games they didnt.

about the Ryans, i like them. dont have a single complaint about any of them. Im glad rex went over to the east and is giving new england some competition. i also like that he is proud of his team and speaks his mind. the whole humble, politicaly correct, coaching act is getting a little stale for me. drop the act and be yourself. be proud of your guys and add a little excitement to this ever growing more boring and conservative league.

Keep talking RYANS!! Light a fire under the whole league!!!!

thumper
08-02-2011, 05:58 PM
i dont know, maybe the harbuagh boys can take over for most annoying coach brothers....whining about how they should have won games they didnt.

about the Ryans, i like them. dont have a single complaint about any of them. Im glad rex went over to the east and is giving new england some competition. i also like that he is proud of his team and speaks his mind. the whole humble, politicaly correct, coaching act is getting a little stale for me. drop the act and be yourself. be proud of your guys and add a little excitement to this ever growing more boring and conservative league.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BIGNASTY91
08-06-2011, 03:53 PM

Couldnt agree with you more!!!! :hatsoff: