PDA

View Full Version : No, Really, Who ARE You People?

SteelersFever
05-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Title: No, Really, Who ARE You People?
Source: Steelers Fever
Author: Neal Coolong

Link: http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0615.html

83-Steelers-43
05-26-2006, 05:39 AM
Well stated Mr. Coolong :cheers: :sign04:

"There is an individual who visits Steelers Fever often, proclaiming his loyalty to the New England Patriots." :tap: :grin:

Haiku_Dirtt
05-26-2006, 06:07 AM
As I ponder my thread "He Hate Me" being deleted...I reflect. The content of the thread was meant only to cast subtle emotion into the inevitable volcanic hypertensive response.

Censorship is at your discretion.

But as a rabid USC follower I feel that certain liberties are granted to me when the topic is Carson Palmer's subversive rants which can only be described as "the final shot over the bow."

He "hates" the Steelers more "than he hates UCLA." The magnitude of this revelation might seem benign in more eastern areas of the country but to me this is nuclear.

This is it. Done. Chaka umm sorry Chad Johnson vomitting mixed metaphors and self-congrats' is one thing.

But Palmer? He is the kind of person you can leave your children with and know they are safe and sound. The quiet type who married his college girl and won't be arrested or shot in my lifetime. Oh. And he won the Heisman in a way that must have felt like Rudy making the ND roster.

What's the point? As of this week, this rivalry has surpassed all others in the NFL. Raiders v. San Diego is toxic. Well Raiders v. any AFC west is toxic. But the stakes are now so high with this Palmer blast that MNF is already 'Photoshopping' the Kimo hit on Palmer with his "I hate the Steelers" comment.

Now after that preface...Who is Cincy fan? Most Cincy fans I have met (really honest here) project a little bit of elitism. Elitists have a fickle way that protects their egos. What they don't have is the soul...in football terms.

This is why Cincy fan is a meager adversary. It's now up to the warriors in Black and Gold to prove this.

Aloha.

83-Steelers-43
05-26-2006, 06:22 AM
As I ponder my thread "He Hate Me" being deleted.

It's been deleted? I still see it in the NFL section of this MB.

Volpe1564
05-26-2006, 02:54 PM
great read....

Milkman
05-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Good read indeed.

clevestinks
05-27-2006, 09:16 AM
I agree great read